PDA

View Full Version : steelers vs. ravens tickets on ebay

tony hipchest
11-15-2005, 01:55 PM
i havent looked but i lifted this post frrom a raven board i was browsing:

"Holly shit, do a search on e-bay and their are tons of tickets being sold. A co-worker of mine said that he saw a report on the news that season ticket owners were putting their tickets up on e-bay for the Steelers game to protest Billick still being here."

thats great! looks like another home game away for the steelers. raven fans are turning on the brain. ownership will probably not be too pleased with all the cheering and terrible towel waving. i wonder what the players will think seeing a quarter of their stadium filled with black and gold. hows the commercial go? "not in our house"??? whatever ray.

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Heinz field East??????

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
There were virtually no clowns fans at Heinz Field on sunday, but u know we'll be out in force on sunday afternoon !! in ratbird stadium!

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-15-2005, 04:20 PM
That might not be good for Tommy if he's playing.

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Tommy Gun will finally arrive this week, its an audition for him, plus he hates the ratbirds

RoethlisBURGHer
11-15-2005, 06:08 PM
We always fill thier stadium.Ugly ass stadium with ugly ass purple seats.I went past it twice this summer on my vacation in the Baltimore/DC area (going to and from the Inner Harbor) and both times I started booing...my friend Jaz (also a Steelers fan) thought it was rather funny I was booing.

tony hipchest
11-15-2005, 06:20 PM
That might not be good for Tommy if he's playing.
damn no shit. maybe the rAVenfans cheers will drown out the steelerfans boos every time tommy f's up.

could be good for tommy too though. if he starts whoopin ravensass them 20,000 or so steelerfans would sound like 40,000 real quick. it would be as loud as a regular season game in jacksonville:grin: