PDA

View Full Version : Asking for help!!!!!!!!!

ravensnevermore
07-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Alright yal i come here in peace knowing 2 things about Steelers fans (i myself am a Redskins fan)

1. I know you guys dont like the ravens.
2. I also know that you have some of the best if not the best traveled fans in the NFL its almost like you guys have the home field advantage in every NFL stadium.

Saying that I know that most of yal have heard of the NFL most fierce mascot competition and the finals are underway with Poe of the ravens vs Chief Zee of the Redskins. Im asking if maybe some of you guys would like to donate a few votes to the Redskins throw a few votes our way and get a lil payback on Poe. I dont want to be rude im just asking for help. The ravens, vikings and eagles fans have all team up to try to beat us and any help would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to vote just go to sportsline.com and click on NFL.

ps- I did cheer for yal in the superbowl vs the seahawks if that helps any .

Thank you

k7brown
07-02-2008, 10:52 AM
I voted for Chief Zee.

Dino 6 Rings
07-02-2008, 11:16 AM
You sure came to the right place, any time I get a chance to vote anti-Raven, I'm all for it!

dizzinator53
07-02-2008, 11:34 AM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter THE RAVENS! Please help us out.... They are cheating and using Macros. If for nothing else, how bout revenge for him beating Steely McBeam

ravensnevermore
07-02-2008, 12:32 PM
thanks yal we appreciate it every vote we can get will sure help out

billybob
07-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Man i hate those original Cleveland Browns.I would be happy if they would move out of Baltimore altogether.You came to the right place for help.How did you come up with that idea.It is almost genious.Being from Gettysburg,pa. i can't say anything that bad about the Eagles though.Your on your own there bud.If they were in the afc things might be different then.Good luck.

ravensnevermore
07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
thank you appreciate it but were not going up against the eagles right now were going against the ravens aka the flying rats

The Duke
07-02-2008, 03:08 PM
sure, why not

:sign02:

Lady Brave
07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I love Steelers fans. I guess that's why I married one.

Now, my husband tells me you guys really don't care for Steeley McBeam and railed against adding a mascot to your team. Given your dislike of mascots and more importantly, the Ravens, Redskins nation humbly asks for your support in voting for Chief Zee.

The Ravens fans in the DC area have, for a while now, tried to manufacture a rivalry with the Redskins. We still can't figure out why, given that we deem them so insignificant a franchise. We do, however, feel it's time for some payback. Not because of any real competitiveness between our fanbases, but because they are just so damn annoying.

So, unite with us Steelers fans, in our mutual hatred of the dreaded Ratbirds. Your support will be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
07-02-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/

billybob
07-02-2008, 06:52 PM
I have nothing against the Redskins.I remember going to thier scrimages with the Steelers at wilson college in Carlisle,Pa. which is a stone throw away from me.My boys were the shit.But i can help out.It is for a good cause.Because of them i am subjected to raven games instead of my boys on sundays.I pay Pa. taxes,like a pa. team,and watch a pa. station,and yet i am subjected to a Md. team.You got my vote.Count me in!!!!!!!!!!

ravensnevermore
07-03-2008, 07:46 AM
wow that is crazy you live in pa and you have to watch a md team that sucks i feel for you bro i say you come up with a petition and send it to your local stations

stlrtruck
07-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I just voted for Chief and it's 50-50!

Die ratbird die!!!!