PDA

View Full Version : Did wife ditch A-Rod for rock star?

TackleMeBen
07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
He's out at home!

Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez's marriage is kaput, sources told The Post.

A-Rod's wife, Cynthia, has been shacked up with rocker Lenny Kravitz in Paris.
The couple's two daughters 3-year-old Natasha and 2-month-old Ella remained in Miami, sources said.
The stunning news emerged a day after revelations that Alex Rodriguez has been paying late-night visits to Madonna's Upper West Side apartment.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8308196/Report:-Did-wife-ditch-A-Rod-for-rock-star?

Dino 6 Rings
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Sigh, all I can think of is how tough this type of situation is on the kids these people bring into the world. As a Step father myself, it is so tough for the children to adapt to these type of changes, and if the parents just keep "shacking up" with new people every year, its only going to cause more pain for the kids.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Sigh, all I can think of is how tough this type of situation is on the kids these people bring into the world. As a Step father myself, it is so tough for the children to adapt to these type of changes, and if the parents just keep "shacking up" with new people every year, its only going to cause more pain for the kids.

That's for sure.

A-Rod cheated on her, therefor she's getting it on with Kravitz.

But come one A-Rod, Madonna? Nasty!

TackleMeBen
07-03-2008, 02:48 PM
kravitz came out and said that the only reason she is there is b/c she is hainging out with A-rods trainer and family. they are all friends.

lilyoder6
07-03-2008, 03:55 PM
and the fact they said that the day that there 2nd daughter was born a-rod was w/ madonna.. i doubt thats true since evryone and there mothers found out that a-rod fainted in the hospital

TackleMeBen
07-04-2008, 11:10 AM
doesnt mean he stayed all day with her at the hospital. he could have left after their second daughter was born. i am not saying, i am just saying..lol

tony hipchest
07-04-2008, 01:26 PM
worst blast furnace material ever. :yawn:

Godfather
07-04-2008, 02:56 PM
That's for sure.

A-Rod cheated on her, therefor she's getting it on with Kravitz.

But come one A-Rod, Madonna? Nasty!

Madonna likes gay men. Here's another example.

CantStop85
07-04-2008, 04:35 PM

You mean this isn't the gossip furnace? :chuckle:

fansince'76
07-05-2008, 04:59 PM

Agreed - WTH is this doing in the BF? :huh:

Moved.