PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

PAMillerGrrl83
07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey yawl! I just bought my husband tickets to this years Hall of Fame game, but we're going to be back in our hometown of Hurley and then coming to visit friends in Lebanon and then going to Canton. Heres the problem we have the tickets and we cannot find a hotel anywhere close to Canton that allows pets. As most of you guys know we have a little Yorkie puppy who we want to take with us because we dont have anyone to watch him. If anyone has any advice or anything please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

nojobny
07-03-2008, 07:36 PM
http://www.petfriendlytravel.com/

TackleMeBen
07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
you can drop your doggie off me..i would watch it...lol.. most hotels well let you have your pet but charge you an extra fee.

billybob
07-04-2008, 12:43 PM
You were thinking of your husband first.Wow! The rest will fall into place. When i run into a problem,my boss knows my capabilities and simply says,"handle it" I am sure you will.

PAMillerGrrl83
07-05-2008, 02:28 AM
Wooo hooo *does happy dance*. We couldn't find a hotel in Canton or really anywhere around Canton BUT I found a hotel in Findlay Ohio and my hubby agreed, it also allows pets so my going to Findlay will be the thrill haha. Thanks for all your help.

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Wooo hooo *does happy dance*. We couldn't find a hotel in Canton or really anywhere around Canton BUT I found a hotel in Findlay Ohio and my hubby agreed, it also allows pets so my going to Findlay will be the thrill haha. Thanks for all your help.
why would you want to stay in a sucky town like that???:chuckle: there is absolutely nothing there.. i have stayed there on my way to NC..

HughC
07-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Glad you found a place, but isn't Findlay just as far away from Canton as Lebanon is?

PAMillerGrrl83
07-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Glad you found a place, but isn't Findlay just as far away from Canton as Lebanon is?

We're going to just travel, have some fun, sight see. It wasn't the distance that we were concerned about, it was finding a hotel that allows pets.

TackleMeBen
07-06-2008, 10:11 PM
you must want to be a farm girl in your next life.. that is all that is out there in Ohio

PAMillerGrrl83
07-06-2008, 11:46 PM
you must want to be a farm girl in your next life.. that is all that is out there in Ohio

Ya know my husband says the same thing, we went to Iowa back when we were dating and I loved it, nothing there but farming either. I'm weird I think...really weird.

Preacher
07-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Ya know my husband says the same thing, we went to Iowa back when we were dating and I loved it, nothing there but farming either. I'm weird I think...really weird.

How can a person really add anything else to a post like that :hunch:

:chuckle:

billybob
07-09-2008, 07:17 PM

Nothing wrong with a farm girl.I am sure your husband realizes that!! It is probably why he loves you the way he does,and the way you are.Now go make some hay farm girl! and feed them chickens,and slop tham thar pigs too.And don't you god forbid,forget to feed tham chickens niether.I ain't gonna tell ya agin,lessin you don't want eggs wit ur breakfast tamarr mernin.(LOL) You go girl,told you things would fall into place. Enjoy.:coffee:

PAMillerGrrl83
07-09-2008, 09:42 PM
How can a person really add anything else to a post like that :hunch:

:chuckle:

:flap: thats all I'm gonna say to you Preacher!

mysteelers
07-30-2008, 09:23 AM
I am new to this site and just read your post. I noticed that you said you will be in Lebanon. I am assuming Lebanon PA, that is where I am located. I will babysit your Yorkie for you if need be. Steeler fans are there for each other and stick together!! :tt02: