PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
07-04-2008, 02:21 AM
NFL access is doing a program on each of the NFL teams. Steeler day is Friday starting @ 1:00 AM on July 11and runs throughout the day. Set your TIVO :tt02::tt02:

The Clowns will be broadcast Wednesday the 9th.

24 days till training camp :applaudit:

Galax Steeler
07-04-2008, 07:45 AM
I can't wait should be good.

CanadianSteel
07-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the info I-want-TH...

Love NFL Network, speciallly when they show Steeler related stuff which is actually quite often....

19ward86
07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Uuuuggggghhhh!!!! why is my NFL network not on my satelite, i hate stupid packages.

Hammer Of The GODS
07-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

NFL network needs to branch out like ESPN!

NFLN2! Nothin but replays of great football!

stillers4me
07-05-2008, 08:40 AM
We were watching NFL Network last night at a local restaurant and they were showing the 10 most motivational coaches of all time. Sam Wyche made it made........Chuck Noll didn't. 4 Superbowl wins - vs- 2 superbowl losses. What a bunch of BS. Even Cowher made the list.

HughC
07-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Yeah, I've seen that top ten motivators before too. First time I was ready to throw a brick throught the TV, but when I saw it again and looked at all the coaches it wasn't so bad. There were a lot of other all time best coaches left off that list. They were in no way trying to say "ten best coaches", they were strictly looking at motivation - though I still disagree, since it seemed like 'motivation' meant 'loud screamers' at times.

Hammer Of The GODS
07-05-2008, 11:21 PM
We were watching NFL Network last night at a local restaurant and they were showing the 10 most motivational coaches of all time. Sam Wyche made it made........Chuck Noll didn't. 4 Superbowl wins - vs- 2 superbowl losses. What a bunch of BS. Even Cowher made the list.

Yeah, I've seen that top ten motivators before too. First time I was ready to throw a brick throught the TV, but when I saw it again and looked at all the coaches it wasn't so bad. There were a lot of other all time best coaches left off that list. They were in no way trying to say "ten best coaches", they were strictly looking at motivation - though I still disagree, since it seemed like 'motivation' meant 'loud screamers' at times.

You guys have to remember that Noll didn't do all that rah rah crap! He told the players what he expected and if they didn't deliver the didn't play!

stillers4me
07-06-2008, 12:57 PM
You guys have to remember that Noll didn't do all that rah rah crap! He told the players what he expected and if they didn't deliver the didn't play!

That would motivate me! :flap:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
07-11-2008, 08:18 PM
today is steeler day on NFL Access check your local listings. :tt02: