PDA

View Full Version : Mark Martin to Hendrick (It's official)

revefsreleets
07-05-2008, 08:34 AM
So, now with two of the "old guards" favorites on board, does the ignorant hate fest of all thing Hendrick continue?

Anyway, good luck Mark. Maybe that elusive championship will finally fall your way...

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
he is the bret favre of racing.. dude just retire already.

Texasteel
07-05-2008, 12:24 PM
I think he retired to spend more time with his son. Maybe his son had other plans.

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 01:09 PM
I think he retired to spend more time with his son. Maybe his son had other plans.
you could be right. i am just so tired of hearing pledge his dying love to whatever team he is driving for every 2 years..lol

Texasteel
07-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Yea, their all alike as far as that gos. When Steward drives for RCR next year he'll say the same things.

No, I have not heard anything, just something I use to make my wife mad.

HometownGal
07-05-2008, 01:46 PM
So, now with two of the "old guards" favorites on board, does the ignorant hate fest of all thing Hendrick continue?

Anyway, good luck Mark. Maybe that elusive championship will finally fall your way...

Awesome! :tt03::drink: One more stallion in the Hendrick stable.

I have always respected Mark Martin not only as a driver, but the person. He is a total class act unlike . . . well, never mind. :chuckle:

http://www.markmartin.org/marktohendrick.html

Texasteel
07-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Awesome! :tt03::drink: One more stallion in the Hendrick stable.

I have always respected Mark Martin not only as a driver, but the person. He is a total class act unlike . . . well, never mind. :chuckle:

http://www.markmartin.org/marktohendrick.html

You know my wife, do ya? :wtf:

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 01:57 PM
only difference is kyle busch will win a championship ..lol

HometownGal
07-05-2008, 02:02 PM
only difference is kyle busch will win a championship ..lol

I wasn't referring to Dumbo Ears #2 when I made the statement I did, though I really don't believe Ear #2 is going to win the championshp this year. You heard it here first. :wink02:

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I wasn't referring to Dumbo Ears #2 when I made the statement I did, though I really don't believe Ear #2 is going to win the championshp this year. You heard it here first. :wink02:
lmbo... dumbo ears # 2:laughing:

revefsreleets
07-05-2008, 02:19 PM
48 is not too old in NASCAR. There was a time not very long ago when there were multiple drivers who were that old. Times have changed a little, though, to be sure. Big E was still very competitive at 50. Martin is Helluva driver, and he's been VERY close before. He's a little too mousy on the track, but he can still drive circles around 80% of the other kids running now.

HometownGal
07-05-2008, 03:05 PM
lmbo... dumbo ears # 2:laughing:

I think his bro (Ears #1) has him beat by a lobe. :chuckle: Sure hope those two (which I so "lovingly" *cough* *choke* refer to as Shit and Shinola) take cover during a storm with high winds. Both of 'em sport flaps bigger than a 767. :laughing:

revs - you are so right. Dale Jarrett was still somewhat competitive right up until his retirement at the age of 51, so I wholeheartedly agree that age really isn't a huge factor in a driver's ability to win a race (or a championship). :thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I think his bro (Ears #1) has him beat by a lobe. :chuckle: Sure hope those two (which I so "lovingly" *cough* *choke* refer to as Shit and Shinola) take cover during a storm with high winds. Both of 'em sport flaps bigger than a 767. :laughing:

you are too much marianne..lol.. :rofl: that must be why i love ya:hug:

Galax Steeler
07-07-2008, 04:04 AM
I hope mark does well in that car and maybe he can get that championship before he retires.