PDA

View Full Version : MOST SCREWED UP THING EVER!

verks36
07-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Hope these kids go to jail for a long long time. What kind of mindset do you have to have to do that. It is unimaginable. These kids are a disgrace to America and a disgrace to my generation. How the hell do you laugh at something like that. You can hear him laughing in the background. God Bless these kids and hope they get their mind set straight.

OKfYT7Zvpqg

CantStop85
07-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Disgusting.

I don't know what the dumbest part is...the fact that they did it, or the fact that they taped it and posted it on the internet...

Someone needs to show them how to fly...off the Empire State Building. Really...there are some people who need to have their right to breathe revoked.

Preacher
07-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Stupidity-- having the baby hit another set of pillows... or catching the baby. I could see youth being stupid enough to do it... without it being inhuman.

However, this is simply inhuman. Then to laugh as the child is there crying?

That baby would have been safer if he or she had never left the womb.... oh wait a second.......

Galax Steeler
07-08-2008, 05:05 AM
It's hard to believe that someone can be so stupid to even think of doing something like that I think he need to pull some serious time.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Wow. Where the hell were the parents of this baby?

I hope the baby ended up uninjured. But these two kids are king idiots and I personally think should be thrown off of a garage roof onto cement, so they can see how much fun it is to "fly".

Disgusting.

They are lucky they ain't related to me, because I'd beat them so bad they would be in the ICU unit at the hospital.

GBMelBlount
07-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Wow. Where the hell were the parents of this baby?

They both probably have to work to pay taxes or a single parent perhaps. This is what happens when the moral fabric of a society erodes as is happening quite quickly at this point. If you read the goals of the American Comunist Party (consistent with much of todays extreme left) as stated on the floor of congress is 1963, most of their goals are being fulfilled to the detriment of our country and world today.

HometownGal
07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
What a sick and very twisted act. :mad::mad: These kids are obviously very mentally unstable to do something like this to an innocent little baby. If I was the parent of that child, they would have hell to pay.

Let's see how the little weasel who is in the JDC enjoys his showers with Bubba, Jr.

SteelCityMan786
07-08-2008, 09:40 AM
The kid is ****ed up in the mind. You have to be an idiot to pull that kind of a stunt. Lock him up for a good long time. This kid might as well get ready to go to JAIL for him endangering the welfare of a child.

Dino 6 Rings
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Yep, this kid is in deep trouble. Felony Child Cruelty.
http://www.albanyherald.com/archives/News/2008/front070208a.html

Also read some 14 year old kid thought it would be funny to push an elderly man off a dock up in New England somewhere. Real funny kid.
http://wbztv.com/local/falmouth.elderly.prank.2.760810.html

Kids like this need beaten by the police. Sorry but they don't learn if you just slap them on the wrist. They need beaten horribly and to the point of near death. maybe then they'll "get it" and not think the misery of others is so funny.

Seriously...not Joking

Hammer Of The GODS
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm sure some of you will call what I'm about to say extreme.....

I am a firm believer that ANY crime committed against a child wether it be by an adult or teenager is punishable by death!

How far do we expect our society to go when people like these two pieces of shyte are allowed to live among us? At some point they will spawn more demons to destroy our society! These two should be tried as adults and be torchured until dead!

Enough is enough!

Seriously.......... if anyone ANYONE harms my kids or my family you would see me on the news! I would go absolutely apeshyte! I do NOT believe that the justice system in this country is sufficient to deal with todays degenerates!

MAN I WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE TWO PUNKS! I AM FURIOUS!

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2008, 07:03 PM
I do NOT believe that the justice system in this country is sufficient to deal with todays degenerates!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

The justice system is always giving these punks a slap on the wrists.

Example: The police did a tobacco sting at the gas station I work at. The send in a 17 year old kid dressed like a landscaper/construction worker to buy a pack of cigs and the sweet 80 year old lady I worked with doesn't ID him. She gets fired.

How did the cops get to choose this kid? They popped him for SELLING NARCOTICS and told him that they worked out a deal with the attorney that if he does this simple community service, the charges will be dropped down to simple possesion with no probation.

How the hell do you learn to not sell drugs of you can get off by doing tabacco and alcohol stings? That's not punishment.

What this country needs to adopt is cruel and unusual punishment for many criminals, because obviously jail/probation doesn't rehabilitate them very well.

lilyoder6
07-08-2008, 09:42 PM
some kids are retareded like that... there's a limit on to where u can do stupid shit... but not on someone who is defensly or has a say.....

HometownGal
07-08-2008, 09:48 PM
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/7/74/Mortimersnerd.jpg

hyuk, hyuk, hyuk.

verks36
07-09-2008, 03:04 AM
1. They are retarded to do it in the first place
2. They are retarded to film it
3. They are retarded to show it to kids at school
4. The parents are retarded to trust these kids
5. At least if you are going to do it but like a matress or some pillows for the baby to land on. For christ sake the baby lands on the hard floor and could have landed on his head

These guys went as low as it gets and then even lower

this was a comment on youtube

cossack77 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Who gives a shit the babys fine anyway. The parents said the baby didnt suffer and injuries and is doing perfectly fine.

Preacher
07-09-2008, 03:09 AM
5. At least if you are going to do it but like a matress or some pillows for the baby to land on. For christ sake the baby lands on the hard floor and could have landed on his head

I understand exactly what you're saying here...

Kids that are normal... and care enough about a baby, but are too immature to watch a child, would have thought about that... or at least had someone trying to catch the child.

It is the fact that they let the child hit the hard ground that REALLY bothers me.

TroysBadDawg
07-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Lets see he goes to court, the court hears he Never did anything like this before, he had a troubled child hood, and he is ADHD. Nothing happens to him.

Now for the parents, what ever happened to child endangerment by placing that child with this disturbed child?