PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Steelers vs. Colts Tickets!

SaraNg
07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I was hoping to save enough money to see a Steelers game after my summer internship. I have never been to a football game. After busting my but for the last two months, I think I have enough money saved. I graduate this year and would love to sit in Heinz Field before I leave my beloved Pittsburgh forever. Does anyone have tickets that they are willing to sell? I want to see my Steelers face the vaunted Colts come November! I've been browsing around for weeks, but I simply cannot afford the brokers. If you have a pair of seats in sections 112, 111, 110, 212, 211, or 210, please let me know!

Sara N
(714) 786-9154

GO STEELERS!

Vis
07-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Are you real or a scalper?

SaraNg
07-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I am serious. Right now, I have my eyes on these tickets for Section 112, Row S, but its for $340 (each). Are these good seats? Or am I getting the wool pulled over me? Since this will probably the only football game I can ever attend (and afford), I thought I might as well sit in the best location possible. Does anyone have any opinions? I would love to hear from frequent game fans. Also, if you have better seats, please let me know!

Sara N
(714) 786-9154

P.S. I am not a scalper. I am on Facebook if you need a face with the name.

Vis
07-08-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm not on facebook. I won't share what I paid for tickets to the Ravens' Monday nighter in September. But I'm not a local so one trip, one game a year.

Preacher
07-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Sara...

Those are typical prices. I would be shocked if you get anything better than that.

Your other option is to buy the cheapest ticket, then stand in the spirals... I hear it is actually a VERY good view.