PDA

View Full Version : Hitler Getting New Wax Head

NJarhead
07-08-2008, 07:36 PM
http://images.military.com/pics/off_070808_wax.jpgBERLIN - Madame Tussauds will repair the wax figure of Adolf Hitler that a visitor beheaded at its new Berlin branch and return it to the museum "as quickly as possible."

On Saturday, the first day the museum opened, a 41-year-old Berlin man pushed aside two employees to attack the wax Hitler figure, ripping off its head while shouting, "No more war!" He was only the second person to enter the museum.

http://www.military.com/entertainment/offbeat/hitler-getting-new-wax-head

Something about this just struck me funny. I just don't get the "no more war" comment from a 41 y/o German? :noidea:

SteelersMongol
07-09-2008, 02:06 AM
No man, who is a father, wants a war.

BTW, Hitler really sucks. You know, IF I go to hell when I die, since I'm not perfect, I'd find that SOB, & kick his ass or punch him in his face. Even though I'm not a jew or slav & no one from my family has died because of him, that is something that I would really like to do. I just hate that stupid mo-fo.

Preacher
07-09-2008, 02:55 AM
You know..

that may not be true.

If you have relatives in the Nanking area, or many other areas for that matter, the atrocities of unit 731, while not linked to Hitler and Germany directly, can still be laid at their feet as allied to Japan.

The Germans had their Jews, the Japanese had their Chinese.

Interesting story in that however...

The German ambassador saved bunch of Chinese from the atrocities... as many as could be saved in China. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/15/international/asia/15letter.html

The Japanese diplomat saved a bunch of Jews in Lithuania, as many as possible.

http://antiracistnetwork.wordpress.com/2007/05/30/japanese-schindler-who-saved-lithuanian-jews-is-honoured/

Boomerang
07-09-2008, 05:27 AM
I don,t think his head will stay on long before he,s decapitated. again.

SteelersMongol
07-09-2008, 09:13 PM
You know..

that may not be true.

If you have relatives in the Nanking area, or many other areas for that matter, the atrocities of unit 731, while not linked to Hitler and Germany directly, can still be laid at their feet as allied to Japan.

Interesting story in that however...

The German ambassador saved bunch of Chinese from the atrocities... as many as could be saved in China. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/15/international/asia/15letter.html

The Japanese diplomat saved a bunch of Jews in Lithuania, as many as possible.

http://antiracistnetwork.wordpress.com/2007/05/30/japanese-schindler-who-saved-lithuanian-jews-is-honoured/

The thing about the Japs is that, they weren't systematically killing the Chinese just because they were thinking as if the Chinese were subhumans, or blaming the sucky situation of Asia on the Chinese. They just got caught up with their crazy side after engaging in heavy battles against the Chinese & went on killing rampage. Just my opinion, though.

Yet still I remember reading the Japs were torturing captured Mongolian soldiers while they were fighting against us in 1939. So I'm not a fan of the Japs in any sort, it's just that I think Hitler & his Nazis suck worse than anybody else.

And I think the Japs culture wise don't understand about surrendering or being taken alive, so they have their reasons while they're in battle. The Jerries on the other hand should know better as being customed to chivalric & all those knighthood thingy.

benavidez
07-09-2008, 09:15 PM
i dont like hitler at all but my brother worships the ground he walks on he wants to be like him :(

RoethlisBURGHer
07-09-2008, 09:40 PM
One thing about Hitler and what he stood for is that his beleifs live on today. There is still a "war" going on, but it's not between nations wanting control of land...it's beween the racist Nazi's and the people who don't share their beliefs.

As for Hitler's new head...it won't stay on for long.

SteelersMongol
07-10-2008, 10:54 AM
i dont like hitler at all but my brother worships the ground he walks on he wants to be like him :(

If making him watch latest WWII movies don't help, then make him visit this site & read about all these stories of WWII vets.

millwalldavey
07-10-2008, 11:07 AM

And the Euros had their Crusades and the Americans had the Natives. Everyone has blood on their hands, but somehow all thats ever discussed in the Germans.

Preacher
07-10-2008, 04:22 PM
And the Euros had their Crusades and the Americans had the Natives. Everyone has blood on their hands, but somehow all thats ever discussed in the Germans.

Maybe that is because they MURDERED 6 MILLION Jews in GAS CHAMBERS.. and 5 MILLION OTHERS the same way....

All within about 6 years.

There are only 2 moral equivalences to what happened there. 1. Unit 731. 2. 20 million serfs killed by Stalin.

EVERYTHING ELSE PALES in comparison.

millwalldavey
07-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Maybe that is because they MURDERED 6 MILLION Jews in GAS CHAMBERS.. and 5 MILLION OTHERS the same way....

All within about 6 years.

There are only 2 moral equivalences to what happened there. 1. Unit 731. 2. 20 million serfs killed by Stalin.

EVERYTHING ELSE PALES in comparison.

N oone knows for sure how many Natives were killed by Early European explorers... then the second Native genocide caused by the US government.

From wikipedia:
Americas
Main article: Population history of American indigenous peoples#Genocide debate
From the 1490s when Christopher Columbus set foot on the Americas to the massacre of Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee by the United States militia, the indigenous population of the Western Hemisphere may have declined by as many as 100 million.[13] In Brazil alone the indigenous population has declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated 3 million to some 300,000 (1997).[14][15] Estimates of how many people were living in the Americas when Columbus arrived have varied tremendously; 20th century scholarly estimates ranged from a low of 8.4 million to a high of 112.5 million persons. This population debate has often had ideological underpinnings. Robert Royal writes that "estimates of pre-Columbian population figures have become heavily politicized with scholars who are particularly critical of Europe and/or Western civilization often favoring wildly higher figures."[16]

Scholars now believe that, among the various contributing factors, epidemic disease was the overwhelming cause of the population decline of the American natives.[17] After first contacts with Europeans and Africans, some believe that the death of 90 to 95% of the native population of the New World was caused by Old World diseases such as smallpox and measles.[18]

Determining how many people died as a direct result of armed conflict between native Americans, and Europeans and their descendants, is difficult as accurate records were not always kept.

In his book American Holocaust, David Stannard argues that the destruction of the aboriginal peoples of the Americas, in a "string of genocide campaigns" by Europeans and their descendants, was the most massive act of genocide in the history of the world.[13][19] While no mainstream historian denies that death and suffering were unjustly inflicted by a number of Europeans upon a great many American natives, most scholars of the subject maintain that genocide, which is a crime of intent, was not the intent of European colonization. Historian Stafford Poole wrote: "There are other terms to describe what happened in the Western Hemisphere, but genocide is not one of them. It is a good propaganda term in an age where slogans and shouting have replaced reflection and learning, but to use it in this context is to cheapen both the word itself and the appalling experiences of the Jews to mention a major victim of this century."[20]

Those numbers above hardly pale in comparison but seriously dwarf Hitlers and Stalins numbers.

Preacher
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
What is your point?

Did they purposefully bring over smallpox? Did they drop small pox bombs?

There is no moral equivalence.

revefsreleets
07-11-2008, 08:16 AM
What troubles me is the CURRENT genocide in Darfur. The people being massacred (and it's definitely genocide: The deliberate attempt to eradicate an entire population of people based on race). Here is what troubles me the most. It's muslim killing muslim, but where is the outrage from the rest of the Islamic world? They stage protests about some stupid Danish cartoons, but remain silent about Darfur. I GUARANTEE if 10 muslims were killed in Darfur by US or Israeli troops, there would be huge rallys staged by Muslim's everywhere, but hundreds of thousands of black muslims killed by Arab muslims equal crickets. I don't get it...