PDA

View Full Version : Injury update from fox 970

figg
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Maddox will start Ben will be #2 El #3.
Farrior hasnt practiced yet so his status doesnt look good.
Marvel Smith is a game time decision.
Parker will start and it's still not clear who will back him up.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I think Tommy is going to turn things around for himself this week.
And i predict he has a great game..
I hope ben is ready to go for the Colts.

BB2W
11-17-2005, 06:15 PM
I didn't think Parker was gonna start, hmmmm.... I got him in Fantasy Football. :huh: Thanks Figg.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 06:22 PM
hhmm parker starting.. why wouldnt Duce be backing him up or vice versa.. Guess bus is closer to being ready to they wanna keep all options open..

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
keepo the bus parked until colts game

Atlanta Dan
11-18-2005, 09:00 AM
P-G this morning says Duce aggravated his knee injury Sunday night so it is uncertain whether Bettis or Duce will dress - Parker will start

Marvel Smith (ankle) has not practiced the last 2 days so it may be Barrett Brooks or Trai Essex at LT - this is the position which at the start of the season it was agreed there was no real Plan B if Smith got hurt (can move Faneca in an emergency, but we recall how well that worked in 2003).

Farrior has not practiced so it looks like Kreiwaldt again

So we are playing our 3rd string QB and probably won't have the starting LT and second best player on the defense on Sunday - yikes!

jbattenhouse
11-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, the Marvel Smith injury could be the worst one of all of them. While I am not crazy about Maddox at QB, not having the starting LT would make his life miserable. Can you imagine the salivation going on by the DE on that side? If Essex has to start, I would guess that Cowher would put a TE on that side to help out. This very thing happened to the Patsies in our game with them and they did not seem affected by having a rookie in that position. Hopefully we will have a similar result if it comes to that.