PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn in People Magazine.

MACH1
07-22-2008, 01:19 PM
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2085/9166677/16830392/267097625.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Lord Stiller
07-22-2008, 01:22 PM
have you seen his college picks where they all grab each other's junk?

what a flamer....perfect fit for the brownies

CB1977
07-22-2008, 01:34 PM
My God, is it football season yet so we can start talking about games and not the lame shit that some of you people post here?

Ya know, I really like it here because I can say things that are on my mind about sports and other subjects and some of the regulars here treat me with respect, and that's all cool. But, when things like this keep popping up, stuff you know is just not true, it really pisses me off. Can you guys think of some other topic to talk about other than Brady Quinn being gay? I mean, you have to admit, that's getting a little old.

Like I said before, I enjoy coming in here and talking to you guys about stuff but, enough is enough. I'm out for a while and will start posting again when football season starts. HTG and a few others, you have my email address...keep in touch once in a while!!

See you guys in August!

MACH1
07-22-2008, 01:41 PM
My God, is it football season yet so we can start talking about games and not the lame shit that some of you people post here?

Ya know, I really like it here because I can say things that are on my mind about sports and other subjects and some of the regulars here treat me with respect, and that's all cool. But, when things like this keep popping up, stuff you know is just not true, it really pisses me off. Can you guys think of some other topic to talk about other than Brady Quinn being gay? I mean, you have to admit, that's getting a little old.

Like I said before, I enjoy coming in here and talking to you guys about stuff but, enough is enough. I'm out for a while and will start posting again when football season starts. HTG and a few others, you have my email address...keep in touch once in a while!!

See you guys in August!

:sissies:
:crying01::binky::crying01::binky:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Steelers fans are making fun of Brady Quinn's possible homosexuality in the Blast Furnace! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!

stillers4me
07-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' remains in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended! ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY! Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply.

:yap:

tony hipchest
07-22-2008, 06:11 PM

See you guys in August!showing restraint, and not entering the "Blast Furnace" forum is always an option...

:noidea:

(pic looks like american idol's clay aquinn)

HometownGal
07-22-2008, 06:20 PM

See you guys in August!

Don't sweat it hon - the guys are just having some fun.:hug: A couple of your Browns brethren think Ben almost being killed in a motorcycle accident is funny :mad: - this is mild compared to that, imho.

I think the only one who should be concerned whether or not Brady Queer....umm I mean Quinn.... is a pole-smoker is the Browns center. :sissies: :chuckle:

MACH1
07-22-2008, 07:01 PM
I think the only one who should be concerned whether or not Brady Queer....umm I mean Quinn.... is a pole-smoker is the Browns center. :sissies: :chuckle:

Thats where he can showcase his legendary ball handling skills.

msafford
07-22-2008, 07:45 PM

See you guys in August!

It's OK CB1977....It's not your fault Brady likes to touch the weiner. :flap:

revefsreleets
07-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Don't ask, don't tell.

I personally don't want to know about Brady Quinn's very questionable sexuality.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
07-22-2008, 11:36 PM
a-huck-huck-huck..Dat Quinn Fellar is Queer a-huck-huck.

:rolleyes:

Oh..for the record..Quinn is christian at the very least. He spoke about his faith at a Christian Festival along with Phil Savage and Jason Wright.

X-Terminator
07-23-2008, 12:23 AM

Oh..for the record..Quinn is christian at the very least. He spoke about his faith at a Christian Festival along with Phil Savage and Jason Wright.

Which means what, exactly? There aren't any gay Christians who speak about their faith? That's news to me...

MACH1
07-23-2008, 12:40 AM

Just admit it. You were an altar boy weren't you.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
07-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Just admit it. You were an altar boy weren't you.

Not Catholic.

Was raised in a Brethren and in a Friends one though

fansince'76
07-23-2008, 08:19 AM

:rolleyes:.

Got any "witty" remarks about "Worthlessburger" for us? Or is it "Rottenburger?" Or "Toothlessburger?" :coffee:

HometownGal
07-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Was raised in a Brethren and in a Friends one though

In a Friends what?

vasteeler
07-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Got any "witty" remarks about "Worthlessburger" for us? Or is it "Rottenburger?" Or "Toothlessburger?" :coffee:

toothlessburger ??? got to admit thats funny as hell I cant beleive this is the first time i have heard that one

Texasteel
07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh My Gosh, We may lose a Browns fan. What ever will we do?

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
07-23-2008, 04:49 PM
In a Friends what?

Friends is a branch of a Quaker church except like..not strict.

MACH1
07-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Friends is a branch of a Quaker church except like..not strict.

http://religiousfreaks.com/UserFiles/Image/priests.gone.wild.jpg

:chuckle:

SteelersMongol
07-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Don't sweat it hon - the guys are just having some fun.:hug: A couple of your Browns brethren think Ben almost being killed in a motorcycle accident is funny :mad: - this is mild compared to that, imho...

That is so true. :mad: Those Clowns S.O.B.s!

... I think the only one who should be concerned whether or not Brady Queer....umm I mean Quinn.... is a pole-smoker is the Browns center. :sissies: :chuckle:

:rofl:

MACH1
07-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Bradys favorite pre game meal. A little mac & wiener :sofunny:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/RedneckSeafoodDinner.jpg.

HometownGal
07-24-2008, 09:40 PM

Careful . . . Cartoon Palmer will be jealous that Brady Queen......sorry - Quinn - took his wieners. :chuckle:

PAMillerGrrl83
07-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Careful . . . Cartoon Palmer will be jealous that Brady Queen......sorry - Quinn - took his wieners. :chuckle:

HTG you are just too much, but I love it.:applaudit:

Galax Steeler
07-30-2008, 05:12 AM

:toofunny::toofunny:

therocksteeler
07-30-2008, 08:20 PM
OMG lmaoooooo < click link below!>

Caption should read, "Now stop it Brady your so silly! There you go again looking for my keys!"

Ummm GAY!

http://withleather.uproxx.com/photo.phtml?post_key=2774&photo_key=586

:rofl::rofl: