PDA

View Full Version : Missing 2-Year-Old in FLA.....

LambertIsGod58
07-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Didn't see this story posted anywhere else....I hate to rush to judgement here, but the facts that have been presented, the mother is GUILTY. I'd love to be able to slowly kill her with my bare hands. And I honestly think I could do it and not bother me. It sounds terrible. But it's the truth.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-missing1708jul17,0,7095443.story

revefsreleets
07-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm going to get SLAUGHTERED for saying this, but when I first saw the story (a couple days ago, at the bar, with the sound off) the first thing I thought was that the chick was smoking hot.

But she's definitely guilty, and needs to burn for it.

LambertIsGod58
07-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Actually, I'd like to be able to just beat the f**k out of her daily....not kill her. Torture the living crap out of her AND let her think about what she did. Not of course, if this story ends differently than I think it happened I'll look like an idiot. But again, based on everything I don't see how that can be.

Hammer Of The GODS
07-22-2008, 08:26 PM
That little girl is so adorable. She is my daughters age. This make me sick. It is obvious that this C*%T is responsible! WHEN ARE THE LAWMAKERS IN THIS COUNTRY GOING TO PUT PUNISHMENTS IN PLACE THAT "REALLY" DETER CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN?!? Lets see.......pure midevil turture with doctors standing by to keep you alive as long as possible is a start!

Funny how crimes against children are never discussed by these ASSBAG politicians! To busy argueing about gay marriage and other shit they have no intention on changing or improving!

RAGE! RAGE is all I feel when I see children harmed!

HometownGal
07-22-2008, 09:08 PM
OMG - what a sad story!!! If that beautiful little girl's Mom has anything to do with her disappearance, she should be beaten down and sewn shut so that she can never bear another child.

I'm with you Hammer - I actually get sick to my stomach when I read stuff like this. :shake02:

PAMillerGrrl83
07-23-2008, 12:00 AM
With my own two children, espicially my daughter Peyton this story maks me shudder. I cant even imagine, I wont go into what I think needs to be done to this woman if *eye roll* she did something to that beautiful little girl.

LambertIsGod58
07-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Being a father, I can't imagine what's going on in the minds of people like this. I get angry with my son sometimes, but I can't begin to conceive doing anything like this. I so wish more would be done to people like this.

TroysBadDawg
07-23-2008, 07:52 AM
WHEN ARE THE LAWMAKERS IN THIS COUNTRY GOING TO PUT PUNISHMENTS IN PLACE THAT "REALLY" DETER CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN?!?

Only when the children can vote, that is all they care about is who can vote for them and who can give them how much money anymore more. Never mind who voted for them and what they are supposed to be doing once they are in office.

How many times do we have to read about things like this?
Lashaun Harris of Oakland drowns her three children.
Andrea Pia Yates Drowns her five children in the bathtub.
Tiffany Hall Drown three children, the mother then cut the unborn baby from her womb.
Leatrice Brewer Drown her three small children.PLANO, Texas -- A Plano mother who drowned her two children in 2003 is free to restart her life.

Lisa Diaz is home with her relatives, just three years after killing her two young daughters.

In September 2003, Diaz drowned the sisters, 3 and 6 years old. She told police voices told her to kill them and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Doctors said Diaz had recovered enough to be sent home, and a judge ordered her set free.

Collin County prosecutors released this statement: "Given Ms. Diaz apparent swift recovery, Judge Rusch had no choice but to release her. Today's decision underscores the need to reform the insanity defense so that intentional killers are held accountable.

Diaz and her husband divorced while she was in the mental hospital.

free to restart and kill again?

CLINTON, Illinois -- Amanda Hamm, 30 was convicted of letting her three young children drown in a car that sank in a lake. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Only 10 years

Did this start with Susan Smith when she drowned her two children in the lake and watched as the went down strapped in their car seats with no way out then claimed a car jacker took them?

They should all be skinned alive, then tied over a fire ant hill. And if I could think of something worse I would also do that.

stlrtruck
07-23-2008, 08:33 AM
What kills me even more is that there are groups that feel that the perp of the crime has some sort of rights?

RIGHTS? RIGHTS? Yeah they got rights, right to sit still while I plug the chair in - rights to request which arm they get injected.

I like the ANT HILL one but you forgot to pour syrup on their head first.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-23-2008, 09:55 AM
CLINTON, Illinois -- Amanda Hamm, 30 was convicted of letting her three young children drown in a car that sank in a lake. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison

This happened about 15 miles south of where I live...This witch and her boyfriend decided that they needed a "fresh start"..without the "baggage" of children.

She admitted they rolled the car into the lake while the children were asleep...but the young son woke up and was looking through the back window as the car went under.

The liberal judge gave her 10 years..because she testified against the boyfriend and said it was his idea.

She is tjhe worst kind of monster and cant even use the pathetic "insanity plea".

HometownGal
07-23-2008, 10:36 AM
It's sad (and frightening) knowing that there are demons walking out there among us. :shake02:

The story below has been all over the Pittsburgh news. I can't believe this vicious bitch was ever let out of prison, as she attempted to murder another woman in 1990 and cut out her baby!!! I listened to her attorney last night saying how she is "slow" and has "emotional problems". :horror: I say NO TRIAL for this animal - right to the electric chair. :mad:

http://www.miamiherald.com/889/story/611397.html

'Unfathomable' end for victim of womb-slash slay
Posted on Mon, Jul. 21, 2008

By RAMESH SANTANAM
Associated Press Writer

PITTSBURGH -- Authorities say a slain pregnant woman may have been alive and was possibly drugged when a baby was ripped from her womb, allegedly by a woman who tried to pass the infant off as her own.

The eviscerated body of 18-year-old Kia Johnson of McKeesport was found bound at the wrists and ankles with duct tape, and wrapped in a comforter and garbage bags.

Her partially decomposed remains were in the master bedroom of Andrea Curry-Demus, 38, who was charged Sunday with homicide, unlawful restraint and kidnapping, officials said.

Authorities said Curry-Demus, who served prison time in the 1990s for snatching a 3-week-old baby girl from a hospital, took the baby boy to a Pittsburgh hospital and claimed that it was her own.

Authorities said Johnson was 36 weeks pregnant. Allegheny County Police Superintendent Charles Moffatt said a "very sharp instrument" was used to cut open her belly.

Allegheny County medical examiner Dr. Karl E. Williams told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review he couldn't be sure whether the woman was alive when she was cut open, although the baby could not have survived long inside the mother after she died.

"There is a certain window of opportunity," Williams said. "The baby is depending on the mother being alive."

Authorities are awaiting toxicology tests, which are expected to take several weeks.

"We will be looking for any drug that might have helped incapacitate her," Williams said. "There is not a lot of evidence of a struggle having occurred. There is some evidence that there were drugs at the scene."

The remains were identified through dental records, Williams said.

Video surveillance at the Allegheny County Jail shows Curry-Demus talking with Johnson for several minutes Tuesday afternoon, authorities said. The women were at the jail visiting different inmates, police said.

The victim's cousin, Tereka Nesbit, told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that Johnson told an aunt about two weeks before she disappeared that she had met a couple of women in the jail's visiting area and had gone to their homes after a jail visit.

"There's no question she's trusting," said Nesbit, 33, of McKeesport. "She was so kind and sweet." She said a grown man would not have been able to lure her cousin, "but a friendly woman would. She would have been thrilled to talk to anybody about (her) baby."

Nesbit called her cousin's death "unfathomable."

"She suffered so much," Nesbit said. "We're sick about this."

Authorities say that on Thursday, Curry-Demus showed up at West Penn Hospital with a newborn that still had the umbilical cord attached. Tests later proved that she was not the mother.

According to police, Curry-Demus initially told investigators that she paid a pregnant woman named Tina $1,000 for the baby. Curry-Demus was taken into custody on a child endangerment charge. Authorities found the remains Friday after reporters at the apartment building called police about a foul odor.

Wilkinsburg Police Chief Ophelia Coleman said Sunday the child was "under observation." The hospital has declined to release any information about the child.

Curry-Demus remained in the county jail and it was not immediately clear whether she had an attorney. A lawyer who had represented her previously did not immediately return a phone call Sunday afternoon. No one was home at the McKeesport home of Johnson's father on Sunday.

In 1990, Curry-Demus, then known as Andrea Curry, was accused of stabbing a woman in an alleged plot to steal the woman's infant. A day after that stabbing, Curry-Demus snatched a 3-week-old baby girl from a hospital after the child's 16-year-old mother had gone home for the night. The baby was found unharmed with Curry-Demus at her home the next day.

Curry-Demus pleaded guilty in 1991 to various charges from both incidents and got three to 10 years in prison, according to court records. She was paroled in August 1998.

stlrtruck
07-23-2008, 01:13 PM
It goes back to the question of when will the victims have their rights returned...when will these horrid acts go beyond punishment and be utilized as examples to other idiots still in the gene pool!!!

TroysBadDawg
07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
It goes back to the question of when will the victims have their rights returned...when will these horrid acts go beyond punishment and be utilized as examples to other idiots still in the gene pool!!!

Not until the lawyers, judges and politicians are drawn and quartered. They are the ones who are getting these scum bags off with almost nothing but a slap on the wrist. It all actually started after Roe v. Wade I believe. Children are now disposable in the eyes of the politicians and the courts. If they were not, these cretins wouldn't be doing these things and getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Maybe we could have open hunting season on them, not to mention a few others, like terrorists and politicians.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Not until the lawyers, judges and politicians are drawn and quartered. They are the ones who are getting these scum bags off with almost nothing but a slap on the wrist. It all actually started after Roe v. Wade I believe. Children are now disposable in the eyes of the politicians and the courts. If they were not, these cretins wouldn't be doing these things and getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Maybe we could have open hunting season on them, not to mention a few others, like terrorists and politicians.

Great points...I had to take a break and look up the percentages...you will be livid over the facts.

Only about 10% of all murders within the US might qualify for a death penalty eligible trial due to pretty liberal restrictions.... Of those murderers who could have gotten the death penalty...only 14% actually were sentenced to it....and the most appalling of all....for every 100 murders committed only .15% of murderers actually are put to death...NOT 15% but rather .15%!!!!!....and you wonder why there is no deterent!!!

With pre trial motions... trial postponments.... court appeals....clemency and commutation realities..... the US death penalty is likely the most arbitrary criminal sanction in the world.

LambertIsGod58
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM
Great points...I had to take a break and look up the percentages...you will be livid over the facts.

Only about 10% of all murders within the US might qualify for a death penalty eligible trial due to pretty liberal restrictions.... Of those murderers who could have gotten the death penalty...only 14% actually were sentenced to it....and the most appalling of all....for every 100 murders committed only .15% of murderers actually are put to death...NOT 15% but rather .15%!!!!!....and you wonder why there is no deterent!!!

With pre trial motions... trial postponments.... court appeals....clemency and commutation realities..... the US death penalty is likely the most arbitrary criminal sanction in the world.

very disturbing....:banging:

xfl2001fan
07-23-2008, 02:44 PM

It's almost bad enough to make me want to go out and kill some of these criminals who do get off.

Then, I can have the government pay for me to have 3 square meals a day, guaranteed housing, guaranteed clothing, no worries about bills to pay or anything...

Just feels like criminals have a better life than honest civilians do, which is just wrong IMO.

Counselor
07-23-2008, 04:51 PM

Whoa there. I would prefer we were not all drawn and quartered:chuckle:

First of all---mothers who kill their own children are clearly mentally ill, and when "voices" are telling you to do something --- like the case of Andrea Yates---no potential punishment will deter the action. (I have no idea if the Florida lady had anything to do with her child's disappearence or not---so I'm not commenting on that one.)

The justice system is set up as an adversarial system----the judges and lawyers aren't getting "together" and just giving people slaps on the wrist. They follow guidlines and procedures and believe it or not 99% of the time the punishments fit the crime.

As for the "disposability" of children----I don't know that its any worse now than it has ever been---we just hear more stories because of the wonder of the media and internet.

LambertIsGod58
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Whoa there. I would prefer we were not all drawn and quartered:chuckle:

First of all---mothers who kill their own children are clearly mentally ill, and when "voices" are telling you to do something --- like the case of Andrea Yates---no potential punishment will deter the action. (I have no idea if the Florida lady had anything to do with her child's disappearence or not---so I'm not commenting on that one.)

The justice system is set up as an adversarial system----the judges and lawyers aren't getting "together" and just giving people slaps on the wrist. They follow guidlines and procedures and believe it or not 99% of the time the punishments fit the crime.

As for the "disposability" of children----I don't know that its any worse now than it has ever been---we just hear more stories because of the wonder of the media and internet.

And you got your data from? And as far as 'no potential punishment will deter the action? Let's say that's true for a minute....then why should taxpayers bear the burden for feeding, sheltering, caring and educating these people? As you said yourself 'it's not any worse know than it's ever been'. So obviously what we've been doing isn't working......

Texasteel
07-23-2008, 05:08 PM
This happened about 15 miles south of where I live...This witch and her boyfriend decided that they needed a "fresh start"..without the "baggage" of children.

She admitted they rolled the car into the lake while the children were asleep...but the young son woke up and was looking through the back window as the car went under.

The liberal judge gave her 10 years..because she testified against the boyfriend and said it was his idea.

She is tjhe worst kind of monster and cant even use the pathetic "insanity plea".

10 years, for 3 babes. I would say the judge is almost as big a monster as she is.

Being a grandfather the thought that my baby girl could do that to her baby girl would be more than I could take.

LambertIsGod58
07-23-2008, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=Texasteel;415332]10 years, for 3 babes. I would say the judge is almost as big a monster as she is.

Being a grandfather the thought that my baby girl could do that to her baby girl would be more than I could take.[

TexasSteel....what are you thinkin'? He/she did say that the punishment fits the crime in 99% of the cases. This was obviously the 1%. And that's sarcasm, not directed at you Tex.

Counselor
07-23-2008, 05:17 PM
And you got your data from? And as far as 'no potential punishment will deter the action? Let's say that's true for a minute....then why should taxpayers bear the burden for feeding, sheltering, caring and educating these people? As you said yourself 'it's not any worse know than it's ever been'. So obviously what we've been doing isn't working......

To which data are you refering? If your talking about the "99% of the time" --- its from experience with the system. You read in the media about the one or two times that the system doesn't work---and believe it is the norm--- and that is simply not true. I could ask you the same question regarding your blanket statements.

I hate crimes against children as much as everyone else here, but I also believe in "innocent until proven guilty".

Are you advocating capital punishment for every single person convicted of murder? And rape? and ??? what else? At some point don't you risk playing God?

As for why we pay to feed, shelter, care etc for prisoners----because it the price we pay to keep society safe by keeping criminals off the streets. You're alternative is to kill them all I suppose----with out the benfit of due process to determine if they are truly guilty.

Preacher
07-23-2008, 05:19 PM
If I say anything here... It will probably blow up the thread...

So let me just offer my prayers for the children.

LambertIsGod58
07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
To which data are you refering? If your talking about the "99% of the time" --- its from experience with the system. You read in the media about the one or two times that the system doesn't work---and believe it is the norm--- and that is simply not true. I could ask you the same question regarding your blanket statements.

I hate crimes against children as much as everyone else here, but I also believe in "innocent until proven guilty".

Are you advocating capital punishment for every single person convicted of murder? And rape? and ??? what else? At some point don't you risk playing God?

As for why we pay to feed, shelter, care etc for prisoners----because it the price we pay to keep society safe by keeping criminals off the streets. You're alternative is to kill them all I suppose----with out the benfit of due process to determine if they are truly guilty.

From what experience? And simply put, your experience doesn't dicate anything to me. And yes, I do risk playing God. These offenders have done the same. So why is it any different? The streets would be just as safe with these criminals dead. And at no time did I mention any other crimes other than ones against children. So don't go making up pseudo facts to try and make your argument.

Preacher
07-23-2008, 07:28 PM

(Okay.. this one I can discuss)

Nope...

I say that capital murder should involve MANDATORY DNA tests available for all defenses. They should ALSO get first "billing" in appeals courts procedures.

That way, when a person is found guilty, there is no DNA question. The process is quick to run through appeals, then the criminal is put to death.

Playing God? Absolutely not. That person played God when they ended someone else right to life-- By purposefully and legitimately ending OR THREATENING TO END someone else's life, they have given up their own right to life.

That is why, if a man comes into a home with a knife... I beleive the homeowner has not only the right... but the RESPONSIBILITY to aim for the 10ring, to protect his wife and children's right to life.

And yes, I put the rapist in the same category, because he or she has violated not the right to life, but the human being who has that right.

TroysBadDawg
07-23-2008, 07:34 PM
You want experience with the justice system I will give you experience.
I had heart surgery, a woman broke into my house stole all my pain meds and prescriptions for pain meds (durigesic patches)sp? plus jewelry and money (my children's piggy banks. All totaling in money over 5,000.00 and in Jewelry over 40,000.00 not to mention the drugs or medicine. The police tried to get me not to press charges because she was sick the detective said. She went to court was convited since they had her on camera going to the neighborhood drug stare telling them she was my home health care provider and filled all my scripts (pain meds) and charged the co-pay to me. The same judges daughter had her checkbook taken by her room mate who wrote 45.00 worth of checks on it and forged her signature. The woman who broke into my house got only 9 months in Prison on 14 federal drug charges, the checkbook person got 9 years in prison. Yes the justice system isn't broke. B TW there was no restitution ordered since the police said she was drug dependent and would probably steal again.

She is being sought now as a person of interest in a murder of an elderly man for pain meds and money.

Like we said in Nam, kill them all and let God sort it out.

Counselor
07-24-2008, 10:05 AM
From what experience? And simply put, your experience doesn't dicate anything to me. And yes, I do risk playing God. These offenders have done the same. So why is it any different? The streets would be just as safe with these criminals dead. And at no time did I mention any other crimes other than ones against children. So don't go making up pseudo facts to try and make your argument.

TBD, I am in no way trying to dictate to you---or offend you in any way---my second response was not actually directed to you. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry, I just believe in the process. hazard of the job. I'm not a criminal lawyer, but I don't believe the system is as corrupt as you do, because I do see it at work every day. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Counselor
07-24-2008, 10:16 AM
(Okay.. this one I can discuss)

Nope...

I say that capital murder should involve MANDATORY DNA tests available for all defenses. They should ALSO get first "billing" in appeals courts procedures.

That way, when a person is found guilty, there is no DNA question. The process is quick to run through appeals, then the criminal is put to death.

Playing God? Absolutely not. That person played God when they ended someone else right to life-- By purposefully and legitimately ending OR THREATENING TO END someone else's life, they have given up their own right to life.

That is why, if a man comes into a home with a knife... I beleive the homeowner has not only the right... but the RESPONSIBILITY to aim for the 10ring, to protect his wife and children's right to life.

And yes, I put the rapist in the same category, because he or she has violated not the right to life, but the human being who has that right.

Preacher, OK, I'm good with the manadatory DNA test----but lets say you have a rape/murder victim and you find two sets of DNA. The DNA test cannot be considered conclusive, because one was the murder and the other was not. So the appeals process can't always be quick and easy.

The "rights" in the system that everyone complaints about are there to protect the innocent, not the guilty.

I guess I just don't get why letting people languish in prison isn't enough punishment. Especially if they're never getting out. Its really not a country club in there---not for maximum security.

xfl2001fan
07-24-2008, 10:29 AM
I guess I just don't get why letting people languish in prison isn't enough punishment. Especially if they're never getting out. Its really not a country club in there---not for maximum security.

Languishing in prison means never having to worry about bills. Never worrying about where your next meal comes from. Never having to worry about what your tax money is being spent on. Never worrying about medical insurance.

I'm not saying maximum sercurity prison is easy, but it just seems rediculous that these guys (for the rest of their lives) have no financial burden to bear.

Maybe I'm suffering from the "grass is greener" syndrome, but honestly, from my perspective, they're catching a break. If a prisoner happens to end their life a little early, so what. They're in max prison for a reason. It's to all of our benefit anyways.

HometownGal
07-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Being a grandfather the thought that my baby girl could do that to her baby girl would be more than I could take.

I'm with you Texas. My grandson is 8 years old and the thought that anyone, much less my daughter, could ever hurt him or end his life is unfathomable and would absolutely destroy me.

I've made no secret on this board over the years that I very much support the death penalty and after reading some of the stories posted in this thread, I stand by that support. If a perpetrator makes a conscious and calculated effort to end another human being's life (such as the woman who cut the baby out of the pregnant woman's stomach) and they either admit to the crime or are found guilty, they should die on the spot imho. Put these inhumane bastards out of their misery once and for all (and ours).

Godfather
07-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Languishing in prison means never having to worry about bills. Never worrying about where your next meal comes from. Never having to worry about what your tax money is being spent on. Never worrying about medical insurance.

It also means being somebody's bitch. I'll take freedom. Even if you run into hard times there are charities to take care of you on the outside.

xfl2001fan
07-24-2008, 11:27 AM
It also means being somebody's bitch. I'll take freedom. Even if you run into hard times there are charities to take care of you on the outside.

Not everyone is somebody's bitch. I've run into a lot of red-tape when I ran into hard times while learning how to be an adult. I remember when applying for WIC after my wife got pregnant, I made 20 dollars too much a month to qualify. So if I was to somehow make 240 dollars less a year, I would qualify for several hundred dollars more in food and such.

Instead, I had more debt and less food. Yes, some of the debt was my own mistake, but I couldn't just make 20 dollars less. I was in a salaried job. Would I have been better off taking a lesser job? Didn't seem right to me.

Why couldn't the government have taken a pre-determined percentage out of what they would give someone who made less than I did? I'd had a steady job for two consecutive years with top marks on my evaluations. I have no criminal record, 1 (paid) parking ticket and had 1 (paid) speeding ticket. That's it. Didn't drink alcohol, smoke, never tried drugs. I was about as good a citizen as I could be, but I made 20 dollars too much per month to qualify.

Godfather
07-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Not everyone is somebody's bitch. I've run into a lot of red-tape when I ran into hard times while learning how to be an adult. I remember when applying for WIC after my wife got pregnant, I made 20 dollars too much a month to qualify. So if I was to somehow make 240 dollars less a year, I would qualify for several hundred dollars more in food and such.

Instead, I had more debt and less food. Yes, some of the debt was my own mistake, but I couldn't just make 20 dollars less. I was in a salaried job. Would I have been better off taking a lesser job? Didn't seem right to me.

Why couldn't the government have taken a pre-determined percentage out of what they would give someone who made less than I did? I'd had a steady job for two consecutive years with top marks on my evaluations. I have no criminal record, 1 (paid) parking ticket and had 1 (paid) speeding ticket. That's it. Didn't drink alcohol, smoke, never tried drugs. I was about as good a citizen as I could be, but I made 20 dollars too much per month to qualify.

Shows what a joke the government is. And they wonder why some poeple just quit working.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-26-2008, 09:46 AM
You want experience with the justice system I will give you experience.
I had heart surgery, a woman broke into my house stole all my pain meds and prescriptions for pain meds (durigesic patches)sp? plus jewelry and money (my children's piggy banks. All totaling in money over 5,000.00 and in Jewelry over 40,000.00 not to mention the drugs or medicine. The police tried to get me not to press charges because she was sick the detective said. She went to court was convited since they had her on camera going to the neighborhood drug stare telling them she was my home health care provider and filled all my scripts (pain meds) and charged the co-pay to me. The same judges daughter had her checkbook taken by her room mate who wrote 45.00 worth of checks on it and forged her signature. The woman who broke into my house got only 9 months in Prison on 14 federal drug charges, the checkbook person got 9 years in prison. Yes the justice system isn't broke. B TW there was no restitution ordered since the police said she was drug dependent and would probably steal again.

She is being sought now as a person of interest in a murder of an elderly man for pain meds and money.

Like we said in Nam, kill them all and let God sort it out.

Couldnt agree more...John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 young boys...buried them under his home...was arrested in December 1978. During his trial he joked that he was only guilty of "operating a cemetary without a license".....

He was given 12 death sentences...but wasnt executed until May 10, 1994. I dont care which side of the aisle you stand on....this is a perfect example of a messed up system.

What really gets my goat is that so many of those bleeding hearts who sit outside these prisons with their little candlelight vigil....protesting the death of convicted murderers....also are part of the "right to choose" crowd, and support abortion.

Not to get off topic...but how the %@*# can you be SO messed up morally that you fight for the life of a guilty killer and support the death of innocent infants!!!!!!
THAT IS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preacher
07-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Shows what a joke the government is. And they wonder why some poeple just quit working.

Yep...

and why I want govt. out of social affairs.

Everything they have done has perpetuated the problem.

Preacher
07-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Preacher, OK, I'm good with the manadatory DNA test----but lets say you have a rape/murder victim and you find two sets of DNA. The DNA test cannot be considered conclusive, because one was the murder and the other was not. So the appeals process can't always be quick and easy.

The "rights" in the system that everyone complaints about are there to protect the innocent, not the guilty.

That is actually a simple answer. two sets of DNA-- but which one was found on the murder weapon?

Furthermore, how many rape/murder cases are done by two people? The majority are done by one, and only one.

TroysBadDawg
07-27-2008, 02:18 AM
Not to get off topic...but how the %@*# can you be SO messed up morally that you fight for the life of a guilty killer and support the death of innocent infants!!!!!!
THAT IS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Big Amen to that.

But don't forget ... infants can not vote.