PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

SteelersFever
09-20-2004, 03:16 AM
I know it's early, but the loss against the Ravens was critical, embarrassing, and a flashback from last season. With all of the talent on the Steelers roster you would expect domination or at the very least some competition.

So what went wrong? I'd say just about everything! The coaching staff calling horrible plays, the offense not being able to make an impact early, and the defense not being able to contain anyone on the field, including Kyle Boller.

ipower
07-02-2012, 06:34 PM
testing

Bayz101
07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Holy old thread batman! :chuckle:

MACH1
07-02-2012, 07:21 PM
WTF???

MACH1
07-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Spammer
Ban it. :chuckle:

Twentyvalve
07-02-2012, 11:27 PM
I think Ben had his right sock on his left foot. Or vice-versa. Wait, oh, well, never mind . . .

I know it's early, but the loss against the Ravens was critical, embarrassing, and a flashback from last season. With all of the talent on the Steelers roster you would expect domination or at the very least some competition.

So what went wrong? I'd say just about everything! The coaching staff calling horrible plays, the offense not being able to make an impact early, and the defense not being able to contain anyone on the field, including Kyle Boller.