PDA

View Full Version : Astronaut claims alien contact cover-up

GBMelBlount
07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up
July 24, 2008 12:01am

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

HERE IS SOME ADDITIONAL AUDIO/VIDEO

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fd_1216911065&p=1

tony hipchest
07-27-2008, 01:10 PM
i went to the annual UFO Festival in Roswell on July 4th this year. interresting to say the least.

there was a gentleman there being interviewed by a german tv show who was half man, half alien (his mother was abducted and artificially inseminated).

he went out side with the video production crew and a crowd of about 15 onlookers (myself included) and plugged himself into the wall with a stripped down appliance wire. he explained he slept plugged in like this since he was 10 years old.

however this would mess with the alien implant transmission devices and the aliens would come to investigate and tell him to quit messing with their device. his mother had to rid the house of all appliances with a chord.

the host of the show asked me on camera what we thought of this stunt. my reply was "i didnt know aliens wore cowboy boots"..

seriously, this dude was a straight up texan cowboy, decked out in the hat, boots, jeans, and a button up shirt designed with the flag of texas.

bizarre indeed. check out his site on myspace under humanalien.

appearantly Jesus is an alein and the government and the rich people dont want the public to hog all the space on his UFO ride to salvation when he returns.

:hunch:

fansince'76
07-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Hell, I figured this was common knowledge. We have aliens playing in the NFL - just look at Chris Henry and Pacman Jones.

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/henrya.jpg http://www.theouterlimits.com/episodes/season2/images/trial_by_fire1.jpg

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/pacman2.jpg http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/73/039_24990~Predator-Posters.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I think its worth noting the similarities between: Romeo Crennel & the Roswell Crash.

1) Rosewell Crash....happened in 1947. Romeo Crennel....born in 1947.

2) Romeo Crennel...Initials of R.C. Rosewell Crash....also R.C.

3) Projected weight of spacecraft at Roswell...75 metric tons. Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

4) Aliens of Roswell Crash...possibly under influence of evil, manipulative alien ruler. Romeo Crennel once coached under Bill Belichick.

5) Aliens of Roswell Crash... are to this day still unknown by majority of public, and may as well not exist. Romeo Crennel ...coaches the Browns

More than a coincidence?:tap:

stillers4me
07-27-2008, 02:22 PM
I think its worth noting the similarities between: Romeo Crennel & the Roswell Crash.

3) Projected weight of spacecraft at Roswell...75 metric tons. Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

4) Aliens of Roswell Crash...possibly under influence of evil, manipulative alien ruler. Romeo Crennel once coached under Bill Belichick.

5) Aliens of Roswell Crash... are to this day still unknown by majority of public, and may as well not exist. Romeo Crennel ...coaches the Browns

LLT......you've outdone even yourself. That is utterly and totally amazing. :hatsoff:

:toofunny:

fansince'76
07-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

http://www.nofunleague.net/romeo.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/JabbaTheHutt.jpg/260px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-27-2008, 03:47 PM
http://www.nofunleague.net/romeo.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/JabbaTheHutt.jpg/260px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg

You gain a few pounds and people have to be soooo mean and compare you to some big fat obscure creature.

....Poor Jabba.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-27-2008, 03:50 PM

:sofunny: That is great. LOL.

TroysBadDawg
07-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Ok Ok enough fun with Crennel, just because he coaches the Browns. And I will have you know he does NOT weight in at 75 metric tons ... it is more like 80. But I don't like him and his defend defense.

Hammer Of The GODS
07-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Hmm..

I am not so naive to think that the human race is the only intelligent life in the universe. But, I just don't believe that we are being visited. I mean I know the government covers stuff up, but I think in this day and age with camera phones and video equipment galore, even the government couldn't keep it from coming out.

This is one of two things......

1. This guy is in debt and needs money ie. write a book, radio interviews tv spots etc.

OR

2. This is a PR move to generate more buzz about the X-files movie coming out! :scratchchin:

fansince'76
07-27-2008, 04:04 PM
I am not so naive to think that the human race is the only intelligent life in the universe. But, I just don't believe that we are being visited.

I agree - I also believe that there is intelligent life in the universe besides ourselves, but the chances of two different races making contact with each other across the vastness of the cosmos? Finding each other would be like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.

xfl2001fan
07-27-2008, 07:07 PM
For that matter, if an intelligent race was capable of traveling the vast distances required to get here, why come to a planet filled with lifeforms that are hell bent on destroying ourselves and our planet?

For all that we claim to be intelligent beings, we sure do have a history of making stupid mistakes. Not minor ones either. Looking at it from the outside, the human race is like a virus destroying it's body (earth). Only one way to deal with that sort of thing...

Preacher
07-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Of course, there is no reason NOT to believe that we are either

1. The MOST intelligent life in the Universe, and will be the first ones to explore outwards or

2. We are the ONLY intelligent life on the universe.

Whatever is the truth... I can't affect it one way or another, so I won't worry about it.

The Duke
07-28-2008, 12:18 AM
For all that we claim to be intelligent beings, we sure do have a history of making stupid mistakes. Not minor ones either. Looking at it from the outside, the human race is like a virus destroying it's body (earth). Only one way to deal with that sort of thing...

eliminating the browns :hunch:

Preacher
07-28-2008, 12:25 AM
eliminating the browns :hunch:

:rofl:

Naa... I don't think that is what he meant!

revefsreleets
07-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I think Douglas Adams explained it best in The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy about what kind of space travellers would come to earth: The Golgafrinchams...

The useless third of the population (consisting of hairdressers, tired TV producers*, insurance salesmen, personnel officers, security guards, management consultants, telephone sanitizers and the like) were packed into the B-Ark, one of three giant Ark spaceships, and told that everyone else would follow shortly in the other two. The other two thirds of the population, of course, did not follow and "led full, rich and happy lives until they were all suddenly wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone".

stlrtruck
07-28-2008, 12:45 PM
For that matter, if an intelligent race was capable of traveling the vast distances required to get here, why come to a planet filled with lifeforms that are hell bent on destroying ourselves and our planet?

Because they enjoy a good laugh.

Preacher
07-28-2008, 04:33 PM

Simple....

They want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers for themselves... We are a galactic sensation!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Simple....

They want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers for themselves... We are a galactic sensation!

...and we have chili cheese fries!!

revefsreleets
07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
I know I'd make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs for a Primanti's Cheesesteak!

Preacher
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I know I'd make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs for a Primanti's Cheesesteak!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Primanti's

Can't WAIT to get there this fall.

Can't go now, it is moisture harvesting season.

revefsreleets
07-28-2008, 05:44 PM
"Awwww....Uncle Owen! Don't make me Bullseye womp rats in my T-16 for another season!"

(Apparently there was no PETA in a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...)

Yup, I'd say this thread has quite effectively been 'jacked!

Preacher
07-28-2008, 05:56 PM
"Awwww....Uncle Owen! Don't make me Bullseye womp rats in my T-16 for another season!"

(Apparently there was no PETA in a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...)

Yup, I'd say this thread has quite effective been 'jacked!

I would think...

that this thread, from the beginning, has been BEGGING to be 'jacked!

revefsreleets
07-28-2008, 06:06 PM
"I have a very bad feeling about this...."

Preacher
07-28-2008, 06:21 PM
"I have a very bad feeling about this...."

"Watch your mouth kid or you'll find yourself floating home!"

Dino 6 Rings
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
I saw a UFO once. While camping at a place called Dippikill in upstate NY. I was canoeing across the lake/pond and a buddy of mine was in another canoe and as we were going across under the clear sky at dusk, the stars were out and we were chilling, paddling along slowly, we both saw a bright light up in the sky appear, then disappear as if it took off once the engines fired up. When I asked him if he just saw what I saw he said, "I'm not talking about what I just saw man." And to this day, he won't talk about it. I joke that its because he got the anal-probe while I was left to float alone in the water. He doesn't laugh.

Anyway, it wasn't a saucer or anything like that. But It wasn't a shooting star, or a firecracker or anything I'd ever seen before. That much I know. I don't know if there are aliens, but I know there is crap flying around that just ain't right.

tony hipchest
07-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I joke that its because he got the anal-probe while I was left to float alone in the water. He doesn't laugh.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

revefsreleets
07-29-2008, 02:19 PM
My question: Did the dude catch a case of "the ghey" from that probe?

Dino 6 Rings
07-29-2008, 02:25 PM
My question: Did the dude catch a case of "the ghey" from that probe?

I don't know about that, but I was careful to stay in my own tent afterwards and sleep with one eye open.

tony hipchest
07-29-2008, 02:33 PM
I don't know about that, but I was careful to stay in my own tent afterwards and sleep with one eye open.:eye: hopefully it wasnt the "brown eye". :laughing:

tony hipchest
07-29-2008, 02:48 PM
referring to my 1st post in this thread.... heres my close encounter of the 3rd kind (you can see the cord and the outlet he plugged himself in with)-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/roswell027.jpg

the german tv hostess was oddly erotic and sexy in a creepy sort of way. i wanted her.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/roswell026.jpg

is any more proof needed?-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/roswell011.jpg

heres grandma alien cruising her jazzy in the parade.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/roswell042.jpg

roswell is a strange place.

Dino 6 Rings
07-29-2008, 02:56 PM
:eye: hopefully it wasnt the "brown eye". :laughing:

just wrong tony...just wrong!

klick81
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
:eye: hopefully it wasnt the "brown eye". :laughing:

LMAO....that's just wrong...but oh so hilarious.