PDA

View Full Version : Lets just say,

clevestinks
11-20-2005, 05:55 AM
Lets just say, the Steelers do make it to the big dance this year! I know it would be hard and expensive to score tickets!
Do you go to Detroit anyway? And just take in the experience and tailgate and find a bar, with all Steelers fans?
Do you go to Pittsburgh and go nuts with all the Steeler faithful?
Or do you stay at home?

If this comes about, I say we planned something then, and maybe all meet up in the Burgh! Although some of you are lucky enough to still live there.

What do you think?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2005, 11:45 AM
If we're at the big dance .. me and the wife already planned on heading up to Pittsburgh to watch the game w/ a friend, at a bar, or go tailgate..no matter how damn cold it is!!!

Im up for it !!!! :cheers:

clevestinks
11-20-2005, 02:18 PM
If we're at the big dance .. me and the wife already planned on heading up to Pittsburgh to watch the game w/ a friend, at a bar, or go tailgate..no matter how damn cold it is!!!

Im up for it !!!! :cheers:

I`ll see you there. I am hoping that Heinz Field would show the game on the big screens and have a huge party!

DuceOnTheLoose
11-20-2005, 05:17 PM
I live in Ohio, so I dont really know. Most people by me would jump me if I went to a bar with my Dad in a steelers jersey =( ...hmm but I dont know I could probably find a way to get to Detroit and go to a bar, or Pittsburgh. Or I could stay at home, which will probably be the answer :P ya know, school and all. cuz i was waaay tired monday after the browns steelers game it was 2 hour drive home

clevestinks
11-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Come with us to the bars in Ohio, I promise we wont get jumped

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2005, 09:21 PM
I`ll see you there. I am hoping that Heinz Field would show the game on the big screens and have a huge party!

yeah boy..they always opened up TRS for playoff games that were away so Im sure Heinz wouldnt be any different!

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-20-2005, 09:30 PM
I think I would save all of the hoopla at the game and stay at home and party it up in the Burgh with all of the hometown faithful. There is nothing like being at home with your steeler family.

clevestinks
11-21-2005, 05:47 PM
I`ve got to go to Heinz!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2005, 06:55 PM
If I could score tickets,I'd go watch it at Heinz Field (if the show it).If I have the money,I'll drive my ass to The Burgh for the weekend and watch the game at a bar.If none of the above is possible,I'll stay home and watch the game with my Grandfather as we both go nuts during the game.

SteelrsRck
11-21-2005, 10:28 PM
playoff time is way too emotional for me to be at a bar i would love to see it in person but a bar is out of the question......wont even go with friends rather sit at home on my tube and cry and yell

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-21-2005, 10:33 PM
I couldnt stand watchin the BIG game in a bar. Too many people talkin smack.
I would rather watch it at home were i can control the atmosphere, and if i need to throw something I most likely will not hit anyone..

SalukiSteelers
11-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeah, out here in the midwest I've found it's better to swear at the TV at home. Plus, we're closer to Indy than Chicago so I'm pretty sure there'll be more than a few Colts fans hanging out at the Carbondale bars. One good thing about the tavern, though, is you can usually find a decent spread of food that's free. Well, free except for the 8 or 9 bottles of beer plus tip.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2005, 11:31 PM
I couldnt stand watchin the BIG game in a bar. Too many people talkin smack.
I would rather watch it at home were i can control the atmosphere, and if i need to throw something I most likely will not hit anyone..

Yeah thats what remotes, trash cans, the sunday paper is for. I cant tell ya how many remotes Ive gone thru during playoff games over the years :rolleyes:

clevestinks
11-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Remotes LOL Lets talk bout remotes. Our newest one os rubburbanded together to keep the batteries in, compliments of the jags game.

clevestinks
12-13-2005, 05:48 PM
If we are going to get to the dance, we need this vikes game this weekend Go Steelers

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2005, 04:14 PM
and I need to get a new remote !!

SteelCityMan786
12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Hang with the Steelers Faithful anywhere. Even if in Detroit. Or Right here.