PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Marion released

19ward86
07-30-2008, 12:17 AM
to make room for Paul Ernster or whatever. i dont care. sorry i didnt post the link but the article is on steelers.com.

tony hipchest
07-30-2008, 12:27 AM
i dont care.

:confused:

then why post it? i dont even know who marion is, let alone what position he played.

in the next month the steelers will be trimming their roster from 80 to 53 with about 7 practice squad players.

most of those cut will barely be a blip on the radar.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Marion was brought in mainly to have a shot at returning kicks........I

Galax Steeler
07-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Marion was brought in mainly to have a shot at returning kicks........I

I don't think we will be needing him I think we have that position covered.

steelreserve
07-30-2008, 01:11 PM
who the hell is Kevin Marion?

xfl2001fan
07-30-2008, 05:40 PM
who the hell is Kevin Marion?

He's a guy who had the same chance of making the Steelers squad as I have at being voted as becoming a Mod here.

tony hipchest
07-30-2008, 05:47 PM
He's a guy who had the same chance of making the Steelers squad as I have at being voted as becoming a Mod here.

hehe. :buttkick: bite your tongue.

believe me..... marions odds were much, much greater.

NM

fansince'76
07-30-2008, 06:20 PM

Probably better - the "opposing team's fan as mod" thing was tried here once; don't think it'll be repeated....

steelreserve
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Probably better - the "opposing team's fan as mod" thing was tried here once; don't think it'll be repeated....

So, is that guy still hiding in shame, or what?

NM

xfl2001fan
07-30-2008, 09:19 PM

Really? Wow. I've done Mod work before and wouldn't want it for a Browns site, let alone one from an opposing team. Most of what I post feels like it gets over-scrutinized as a regular poster, can't imagine how much backlash I'd get as a Mod.

tony hipchest
07-30-2008, 09:38 PM
So, is that guy still hiding in shame, or what?

NMsomething like that..... (but closer to "or what")

:banned:

its funny. when i go to my USER CONTROL PANEL, i still see the infractions he gave me. :laughing:

NM

steelreserve
07-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Wow, I must have missed quite a bit of dramatics while I was gone. Did he just turn into too much of a jerk after the Super Bowl, or was there something more sinister? (I don't mean to pry; just curious because it was just kind of unexpected).

In any case, at least I should thank you for indirectly reminding me about the Patriots getting their asses handed to them in the Super Bowl. I try to think about that at least once a week, because it's still good for a chuckle.

fansince'76
07-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Wow, I must have missed quite a bit of dramatics while I was gone. Did he just turn into too much of a jerk after the Super Bowl, or was there something more sinister? (I don't mean to pry; just curious because it was just kind of unexpected).

It was a good 4 months before the Super Bowl. He had a bit of a problem with the word "cheaters" and, quite literally, snapped.

"The End of an Era" (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=304065#post304065) :chuckle:

Good riddance, I say. :coffee:

steelreserve
07-31-2008, 01:53 PM
It was a good 4 months before the Super Bowl. He had a bit of a problem with the word "cheaters" and, quite literally, snapped.

"The End of an Era" (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=304065#post304065) :chuckle:

Good riddance, I say. :coffee:

Wow, that's pretty low, even for a Pats fan.

Looks like all that happened while I was living on the other side of the country in Philly (well, the other side of the country for me, anyway) for 3 months and had like no time to visit here. So ... well, anyway, thanks for filling me in so I'm not clueless anymore.

xfl2001fan
07-31-2008, 02:36 PM
What a freaking jackass.