PDA

View Full Version : Today, whe is your least favorite Steeler?

clevestinks
11-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Mine is Tommy Maddox, although I really hate to hate this guy, but give me a reason not to hate you tommy!

geran42o
11-20-2005, 04:26 PM
TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY MAN I hate that guy

Koopa
11-20-2005, 06:02 PM
i hope tommy gets sick and then his wife poisons him and we won't have to worry about him no more

shevdog
11-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Tommy Maddox

Tommy Maddox sucks.

The NFL exit is to your left, Tommy.

Bring Big Ben back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelersFever
11-20-2005, 06:09 PM
How did he get the nickname 'Tommy Gun'? We must have been drugged and having illusions.

AvoidLLoyd95
11-20-2005, 06:18 PM
I'll admit Tommy didn't play well, but let's give the O-Line some blame too. When Maddox had time to throw, he hit his receivers. Too many sacks today, too many sacks. We can't put that all on Maddox.

DuceOnTheLoose
11-20-2005, 06:18 PM
haha yep that guy sucks even though the interception when it went off hines foot today wasnt all his fault

SteelersGirlTN7
11-20-2005, 06:20 PM
LOL I Thought Id switch it up and pick one of the other Tommy's ...

Iwas gonna say, when I saw the thread title .. .MY GOD DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK? LOL

IMO, I don't think Duce was actually hurt today, it was just the Steeler organization's way of keeping him out of the game - to deactivate him.

They can't have all of them dress, based on roster spots - 1 of them will always have to be out.

BurghThing
11-20-2005, 06:20 PM
The only way TOmmy could make me like him is if he jumped off a frelling bridge. Of course knowing him, he still wouldn't hit the water.

Prosdo
11-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Wasn't all on Maddox this game, but he continued to make some very bad pass decision. I really don't want to see this guy in a Pittsburgh uniform anymore.

clevestinks
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I admit that the O-line didn`t play well, BUT he went down before he was even touched most times! And he threw off balance and looked like a girl, no offense Prosdo, throwing

Prosdo
11-20-2005, 08:56 PM
I admit that the O-line didn`t play well, BUT he went down before he was even touched most times! And he threw off balance and looked like a girl, no offense Prosdo, throwing

None taken lol

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Tommy better not even come back home with the team because this town is going to kick his ass.

Koopa
11-20-2005, 10:23 PM
i knew there was another aviod llyod on this forum just couldn't decide if i was just seeing stuff or not..............anyway i hope there is a camera crew around when he is getting his ass beat lol

JerseySTEEL
11-20-2005, 10:23 PM
when it went to Ot i would have put ben in for our first drive !

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2005, 10:53 PM
tommy had his chances..he missed ALOT of open receivers and forced the ball way too much...

Can I vote for tommy maddox ?????? :chair:

24seven
11-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Being that tommy was the only choice.. I voted Tommy.. But my least favorite Steeler TODAY is Bill Cower.. He made us look like the laughing stock of the NFL today.......

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Turnover Tommy

The one man,that no matter how low the car insurance payments will be,Steelers fans will not buy insurance off of next year.

SteelrsRck
11-21-2005, 01:25 PM
The Blame can not be left to one person.....O'Line blocking,Dropped passes,Coaching etc etc

Not sure why everyone is all of a sudden on the tommy bash wagon when did it actually surprise you the way he came out there and played hell thats what he has done all year long i hope he can get his old job back selling insurance again though(just hope it isnt door to door in the city of pittsburgh)

Why is it when Ben is in there QBing we use our running game affective but when tommy is in we feel the need to air it out all over the place.Should of used the run more affectivley

AvoidLLoyd95
11-21-2005, 01:44 PM
The Blame can not be left to one person.....O'Line blocking,Dropped passes,Coaching etc etc

Not sure why everyone is all of a sudden on the tommy bash wagon when did it actually surprise you the way he came out there and played hell thats what he has done all year long i hope he can get his old job back selling insurance again though(just hope it isnt door to door in the city of pittsburgh)

Why is it when Ben is in there QBing we use our running game affective but when tommy is in we feel the need to air it out all over the place.Should of used the run more affectivley
When Ben isn't in, the other team knows we are going to run, run, run. So they stop it, and we have to pass, pass, pass. Simple. Ben has the ability to throw so the other team can't load the box for the run, therefore we can run better.

radaz52
11-21-2005, 02:40 PM
umm, lets seee...............TOMMY MADDOX!!!

He is right up there with Neil O'donnell!!!

SteelrsRck
11-21-2005, 02:51 PM
i actually saw niel doing commentary on the pre-game show yesterday and he was just as dorky as ever seems like they will let anyone do it now adays

pitt
11-21-2005, 03:13 PM
If the offensive line would of bothered blocking, Tommy wouldn't have had such a hard time.

Steel - X
11-21-2005, 03:36 PM
The line sucked this game. And thats what I put this lose to but Tommy or maybe Cedrick Wilson are my least favorite Stillers.

Ambridge
11-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Being that tommy was the only choice.. I voted Tommy.. But my least favorite Steeler TODAY is Bill Cower.. He made us look like the laughing stock of the NFL today.......

Can we start a write-in candidacy for Cowher??

Don't be mad at Maddox.......he's just the delivery boy for the village idiot.

clevestinks
11-21-2005, 06:31 PM
If Maddox were a threat, then our Oline would have been better, they stacked the line and kept coming just daring Tommy to beat them, He didnt

figg
11-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Duce wasnt sure why he was inactive for the game and wasnt happy about it. That's what Wolf and Jerry Dulac said. Dulac said Duce will be dressed for Monday night because it's a big game.

Koopa
11-21-2005, 07:48 PM
yeah it's hard for the o-line to guard every down when everyone is comin at you on the regular cause they ain't afraid of maddox. the line has looked bad when maddox plays but not as much when ben plays......this is all on maddox and cowher for being a retard

SteelR1
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Tommy Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitt
11-22-2005, 01:51 AM
i actually saw niel doing commentary on the pre-game show yesterday and he was just as dorky as ever seems like they will let anyone do it now adays

As soon as I saw him I flip the channel as quick as I could. I can't stand him.