PDA

View Full Version : What the Steelers need to do to get a big W in Indie

shevdog
11-20-2005, 05:05 PM
What the Steelers need to do to get a big W in Indie

1. Get Big Ben back.
2. Totally dump Maddox

I'm too mad right now to finish this list.

DuceOnTheLoose
11-20-2005, 05:07 PM
yeah maddox is horrible. hopefully ben is back. everyone rags on me because i like the steelers and live by cleveland. they all say ben sucks but all i say is hey, look at how maddox plays and still tell me roethlisberger sucks

SteelersFever
11-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Ben is hoping to make his comeback next week, from what I heard.

SteelersGirlTN7
11-20-2005, 05:16 PM

1. Get Big Ben back.
2. Totally dump Maddox

I agree w/ you - Im too pissed at Cowher right now - you'd think he would have learned!

I think though, more important
#1 - Dump Maddox
A HIGH SCHOOL QB could have played better than TM did today!

XxKnightxX
11-20-2005, 05:20 PM

1. Get Big Ben back.
2. Totally dump Maddox

:banging: first off the game get cut off from me to put on the sorry jets get manhandled and then tommy overthorws that pass to hines ward who just tried to make a play and then we lose......yay tommy .......go back to the xfl.

shevdog
11-20-2005, 05:20 PM
yeah maddox is horrible. hopefully ben is back. everyone rags on me because i like the steelers and live by cleveland. they all say ben sucks but all i say is hey, look at how maddox plays and still tell me roethlisberger sucks

You like in Browns coutnry... I feel for ya! Those Browns fans are truely dogs! Nothing was a fun as wearing my Steelers jersey and clothing when I visited my sister at college up there.

That bigs back many memories of my years as a kid growning up in New Castle, almost halfway between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Neighbors that were both Steelers and Browns fans... Steelers games not being shown cause the Browns were on instead...

Browns fans are pathetic. None around here in the Philly burbs, just annoying & pathetic Eagles fans. Still is great that even being in Eagle country, there are A LOT of Steelers fans around the Philly burbs!

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Get rid of Maddox and dump some more trash in his yard so he permanently goes away. Get Ben and Farrior back and get some good play calling.

rowedf
11-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I'll tell you what guys. I'll be at the Steelers / Colts game and what I PROMISE is I will do my best to scream as freakin loud as possible when the Clots O is on the field. I HATE watching their games when they play at home. Its so freakin quiet in there for Peyton to make his reads and calls it makes me sick. I will do my best to make it at least a little noiser for him.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2005, 10:36 PM

1. Get Big Ben back.
2. Totally dump Maddox

trust me, I feel ur pain exactly..im still so steamed from this game its driving me nuckin futs. You can game plan all you want, but when your QB cant be consistent at anything but being inconsistent; none of it matters :banging: :banging: :banging: :pissed: :shout: :argue: :mad:

rowedf
11-20-2005, 10:38 PM
twhen your QB cant be consistent at anything but being inconsistent; none of it matters :banging: :banging: :banging: :pissed: :shout: :argue: :mad:

Word up!!!!!!

Rotorhead
11-21-2005, 12:10 AM
We definately need to dump Maddox, he actually had me wishing for Kordell! We need our special teams to figure out their problems, we need our running game back to keep the D fresh late in the game, and we need Ben in there to keep drives going on 3rd down instead of moron-boy through incompletes to end drives. Beating the colts just means disrupting the timing, so getting some rush as well as bumping the WR's up at the line will slow the offense. We already know we can stop the running game. So as long as our special teams dont let all their drives start at the 50 and we actually try to run it it should at least be a close game. Thanks to Tommy we need to win out the rest of the season now to even have a chance at some home games.

Ponyboy
11-21-2005, 04:12 PM
I'll tell you what guys. I'll be at the Steelers / Colts game and what I PROMISE is I will do my best to scream as freakin loud as possible when the Clots O is on the field. I HATE watching their games when they play at home. Its so freakin quiet in there for Peyton to make his reads and calls it makes me sick. I will do my best to make it at least a little noiser for him.

If you will be at the game you will get a true since of what noise is when your O is on the field. Here is to a good, injury free game. I hope Big Ben plays, to make this game all that it should be. This game has been circled on my calender since the day the schedules came out. This will be the first time that Pittsburgh has come to Indy in over 10 years. We haven't forgotten the 95 playoffs around here!