PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame Game

fansince'76
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Anybody else watching? Feels good to watch NFL football again, albeit preseason.

'Skins over Colts 7-3, 13:01 left in the 2nd.

fordfan485
08-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Yea i thought it was a little weird with the colts doing an onside kick for the kickoff

fansince'76
08-03-2008, 08:10 PM
"Belichick called Andre Tippett every bit as dominating a player as Lawrence Taylor."

Bwahahahahahahahaha! :toofunny:

Seems everybody associated with that organization (fans, and now even the HC) is completely delusional.

EDIT: 13-9, Colts lead at the half.

tony hipchest
08-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Im definitely watching and i dont care who is playing ( fortunately its 2 steelers opponents so it carrys a bit of extra weight ).

FOOTBALL IS OFFICIALLY HERE!

:tt02:

kinda suprised how good all teh qb's have looked. how randle el gest stuck with no coverage for the 1st td, beats me. of course there were 2 lb's trailing him by about 7 yards but i wouldnt call that coverage.

anyways... preseason >>>> means nothing >>>>> still fun. cant wait for next friday!

The Duke
08-03-2008, 09:00 PM
I'll watch it, it's football. better than nothing

and I wanna see how colt brennan does

nojobny
08-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Did anyone catch that awesome NFL Shop commercial with all the Steelers stuff??! That was awesome and very funny.

fordfan485
08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Did anyone catch that awesome NFL Shop commercial with all the Steelers stuff??! That was awesome and very funny.

Yea it reminded me of this house I saw in Monroeville this week, their front yard was decked out w/ steelers stuff like that.

nojobny
08-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm only in an apartment but if ever get a house, that's what my office would look like.

Preacher
08-03-2008, 10:42 PM
I enjoyed watching the game.

I follow the 'skins a bit...

after all if it wasn't for the Redskins, I wouldn't be a Steelers fan. I also grew up watching Zorn as a QB, so I am interested in how he does as a coach.

steelergirl07
08-04-2008, 02:40 AM
I watched it, and enjoyed it. I only watched it to see Colt Brennan. And I thought he did great. Hopefully he'll continue to grow.

Glad football season is about to start.

SteelersMongol
08-04-2008, 03:11 AM

Could U post a link with that commercial. please. Maybe it's on youtube? :noidea:

pittsburghp8baller
08-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I watched it, and enjoyed it. I only watched it to see Colt Brennan. And I thought he did great. Hopefully he'll continue to grow.

Glad football season is about to start.

only reason i tuned in too. He played really real, he fits into that system so well he will be the backup by the end of the season no doubt

i wanted to go to the redskin training camp so bad (i only live 45 minutes from it) to get an autograph.

ill tell you what, people around here have embraced him alot. i see a lot of Redskin Brennan number 5 jerseys now and i whip out my Hawaii #15 and be like- HAHA i knew him first.

so happy football season has officially has been started. im obviously in training camp mode cause i didnt embarass the Skins fans as much as usual.

Its funny down here, there call themselves 'diehard' redskins fans and NFL followers but yet they can barely name anybody on the Redskins alone forget about the rest of the NFL. me and one of my cousins went up against 7 other redskin fans going back and forth- we would name a team and the other people would have to name at least 5 players from each team. We crushed them, it was kind of pittyful, they had problems getting the 5 for the redskins- one actually said stephen davis. its gonna be another long season for them

stlrtruck
08-04-2008, 08:13 AM
I watched a little bit of it and dang if Colt didn't have two great passes during the time I watched. With a little help from a QB Coach, he could be impressive in this league.

pittsburghp8baller
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I watched a little bit of it and dang if Colt didn't have two great passes during the time I watched. With a little help from a QB Coach, he could be impressive in this league.

putting aside my hate for the redskins- he couldnt of gone to a better team, he is absoluetly perfect for this system

The Duke
08-04-2008, 10:19 AM
putting aside my hate for the redskins- he couldnt of gone to a better team, he is absoluetly perfect for this system

definitely

it was just one preseason game so let's see how he does next game. but so far he was amzing

jason campbell did great too