PDA

View Full Version : Quick report on Sunday's practice, and a picture for HTG

Mosca
08-04-2008, 12:06 AM
It was a long day. We left the house at 8:30AM and got home around 11:30PM. I burned of about 10 GIGABYTES of pictures; I have some editing to do! It was a great day.

1) FWP looks fine and ready to go.
2) Sweed is HUGE compared to the other receivers; and he looks pretty damn good, too.
3) Nate Washinton has about .001% body fat. The guy is RIPPED.
4) Ryan Clark was by far the nicest, most personable player there. He spent 45 minutes BEFORE practice signing autographs and talking with fans, and then 45 minutes after practice, too. And he genuinely enjoyed doing it.
5) Mendenhall looks like a 3/4 scale tank.
6) Hampton is HUGE. like, unathletic huge. My guess is that he is about 400-425. He was waddling.
7) HTG, I took my time and worked to get into good position to get this shot; I got it for you, my friend. Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Mosca/IMG_2323.jpg

Preacher
08-04-2008, 12:45 AM
7) HTG, I took my time and worked to get into good position to get this shot; I got it for you, my friend. Enjoy!

Hey...

I hoped you had a great time. Thanks for the insights...

and I am SURE HTG is happy to have this sighting! :laughing:

Blitzburgh_Fever
08-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Glad to hear any source about our players, especially Sweed and Mendenhall! I think Washington is our next tallest receiver on the active roster (last year's, anyways) and he's something like 6'1, or at least that's what he's listed at. Sweed comes in at 6'3...mmm. I cannot freaking wait until next Friday.

Your camera takes nice pictures!

tony hipchest
08-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Your camera takes nice pictures!

no... mosca takes fantastic photos. if a picture is worth 1000 words, that one is worth even more. thats as professional as it gets.

great job and insight mosca! i hope theres more to follow after all the edits.

Preacher
08-04-2008, 01:33 AM
no... mosca takes fantastic photos. if a picture is worth 1000 words, that one is worth even more. thats as professional as it gets.

Your right... that is a great pic.

I to look forward to seeing the rest of them.

redst3
08-04-2008, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the update. Though it is only the pre-season opener, I cant wait for Friday!

Galax Steeler
08-04-2008, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the info.

Mosca
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Mosca/IMG_2263.jpg

HometownGal
08-04-2008, 05:41 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Mosca/IMG_2323.jpg

Hubba hubba - HUBBA!!!! :lust::lust::lust:

Sure wish he was reaching for my . . . . .

pen. :chuckle::wink02:

Awesome pic, Tom - and thank you, buddy, for thinking of me! Sorry I'm just seeing it now - have had some family issues to deal with the past week or so and am just seeing this now. You rock! :dancing: