PDA

View Full Version : Paul McGuire gotta go!!!!

rowedf
11-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Horribe, horrrible, horrible........

He is abo****ely terrible as a color commentator. Does he have a personal vendetta with Andre Jonshon or what? Johnson got kneed in the back of the head by a player, got up, pushed him in the face mask (ok, a bit over the line).....but, really...not a 15 yard Personal Foul call, he got kneed in the freakin back of the head!!!!

Then a few plays later, Johnson fumbles a ball.....a KC player jumps in his face, after the play, jaw'ing at him....butting his face mask into Johnsons'........Andre Johnson shoves him in the chest...and McGuire goes off.... "he needs to grow up"....."he needs to calm down"....?????

I'm not a Texans fan....I'm not even a huge Andre Johnson fan, but after watching the last couple Sunday night football games.....Paul McGuire is making himself look like the biggest ass. If he doesn't have any drama to talk about he makes the crap up...its really sad.

Watch in the 2nd half how many times they talk about A. Johnson and his need to calm down....PATHETIC!

ok ok..maybe im just venting from the Steeler loss today....but still...McGuire SUCKS!

BB2W
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I absolutely hate Paul McGwire... he is a complete idiot. I can't beleive he will be doing Monday Night Football next year. :pissed:

Steel - X
11-21-2005, 04:58 PM
I hate the commentary completely on Sunday night ruins the game. I was trying to figure out what was going to be there thing this week. They always find something stupid to talk about.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm glad I was asleep during the game.

SteelCityMan786
11-21-2005, 09:50 PM
McGuire Makes me wanna sleep. Just Not on Sunday Nights When The Steelers Play

Ambridge
11-22-2005, 08:46 AM
McGuire is a Jack-ass in the booth but after a while he starts to grow on you in the sense that you want to hear the next stupid and completely idiotic statment that he's going to make so that you can laugh your ass off afterwards.

BB2W
11-22-2005, 03:03 PM
McGuire is a Jack-ass in the booth but after a while he starts to grow on you in the sense that you want to hear the next stupid and completely idiotic statment that he's going to make so that you can laugh your ass off afterwards.
:rofl:

I know what you mean!!! My friend always wants to hit the mute button, but I am like... No! No! Wait it will get better, listen to what he says next. It is like a bad car wreck... as much as you hate to see it, you can't look away. :grin: