PDA

View Full Version : Road to XL

HateTheBengals
08-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I recently moved from Eastgate, OH to Batavia, OH and in the process I've lost one of my DVDs! I can't seem to find my Road to XL Disc 1: Steelers vs. Bengals.

Does anyone know where I can find one at a decent price? I've tried e-bay, but I can only find the full 4-disc set. I may have to go buy the whole set again, but I was hoping to find just the first dvd.

stlrtruck
08-05-2008, 08:16 AM
You will probably only find the complete set out there. Good luck...maybe it ended up in another DVD case. If it were me, I'd go through all my DVDs and CDs just to make sure it didn't end up in a different case (by accident) - or possibly it's still in the DVD?

The Duke
08-05-2008, 08:58 AM
That's gonna be tough to get, other than Ebay maybe

If it were me, I'd go through all my DVDs and CDs just to make sure it didn't end up in a different case (by accident) - or possibly it's still in the DVD?

yeah, or check every DVD player you have, computer, playstation....mabe you left it there
good luck

HateTheBengals
08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the ideas, but I still can't find it. I guess I'll hit up ebay to see if someone has it for sale. Hopefully I don't end up with a COPY of the DVD.

lambertlunaticfan
11-12-2008, 03:40 AM
hi there-i just sent you a email about this....thanks