PDA

View Full Version : My Ex

NJarhead
08-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend this morning who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older

And a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to f**k off.

:rofl:

HometownGal
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Yes - they are, but ONLY if they are tubby, gray haired, older Steelers fans! :tt02::tt03::wink02:

You're a bad, bad man! :chuckle::wink02:

verks36
08-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Did you really do they or is it some story you found on the internet?

NJarhead
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Did you really do they or is it some story you found on the internet?

No, it's a joke in the spirit of the "typical male attitude." I wouldn't do that to anyone unless she was a bitch. :wink02:

TroysBadDawg
08-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes - they are, but ONLY if they are tubby, gray haired, older Steelers fans! :tt02::tt03::wink02:

Darn I'm not a Steelers fan so I guess that counts me out.

You're a bad, bad man! :chuckle::wink02:

When I good I am darn good, but when I am bad I am better.