PDA

View Full Version : A NEW Obama Debate....

tony hipchest
08-07-2008, 11:48 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aEHwCanBeoqs&refer=home

speaking of loaded questions....

Preacher
08-08-2008, 02:27 AM
They shoulda had an informant with a wire talk to him... let him say more about president Bush...

I beleive threatening a sitting president is a bigger sentence... though AD would be able to speak to that.

Presidents and other get threatened all the time.

Some idiots can't see past race...

others can't see past party lines...

and others are just blinded by stupidity.

HometownGal
08-08-2008, 06:55 AM
I think the guy is a total loonbag and should be locked up at the funny farm and the key thrown away. :screwy::screwy::screwy: The guy obviously has some serious issues (in addition to his PTSD). More often than not, the wackos who threaten assassination aren't going to do it - if they really were going to kill someone, they would just do it. This is probably one of those idiots who want that one minute of "fame".

The whole time I was reading the Bloomberg article, I kept hearing Dr. Demento's song from the 70's . . . .

They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
Hee-hee-haa-haa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those
Nice young men in their clean white coats and
They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!

revefsreleets
08-08-2008, 07:52 AM
This is what happens when you get famous. Paparazzi and stalkers. It's just part of being a rockstar...

PisnNapalm
08-08-2008, 08:04 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again.... An Obama presidency could be the shortest in US history. I sure as hell would not want to be in his Secret Service detail.

TroysBadDawg
08-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again.... An Obama presidency could be the shortest in US history. I sure as hell would not want to be in his Secret Service detail.

I couldn't agree more. He has a detail now and they hate it. His elected presidency may even be shorter. From what I have heard he may not even make the swearing in, and that is what some are definitely concerned with. He could be attacked from both sides, the radicals of whites and blacks, and Clinton's. The later does not have a great track record now do they on this issue?

tony hipchest
08-08-2008, 04:41 PM
:thmbdown: i see 7 people voted for option #4.

so who you calling "boy"? me or obama? :boxing:

:computer: ........................ :chuckle:

HometownGal
08-08-2008, 05:42 PM
so who you calling "boy"? me or obama? :boxing:

:computer: ........................ :chuckle:

Awwww quit your yammerin' cheeseboy. :wink02::chuckle:

Preacher
08-08-2008, 05:45 PM
CHEESEBOY!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/fm31970/DANCE5.gif

tony hipchest
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
CHEESEBOY!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/fm31970/DANCE5.gif

would you like some "CRACKERS!" with that cheese?

:toofunny:

lmao! :wink02:

Godfather
08-09-2008, 09:17 PM
oops, hit the wrong button. dang butterfly ballot.

Take one off the first option and add one to the second.

Atlanta Dan
08-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Take one off the first option and add one to the second.

Too late - when the Secret Service knocks on your door be certain not to make any sudden moves

xfl2001fan
08-09-2008, 10:08 PM

Take one off the first option and add one to the second.You spend much time in Florida?

Godfather
08-10-2008, 04:04 PM
I guess it is about race.

Hope I never get searched.... they make it sound so bad but many of us on this board have this same stuff in our houses right now.

Not really. A lot of people have speculated that he would be more of a target than most Presidents. There's even that awul joke about Obama arriving at the Pearly Gates. But this dude said he would do it himself. Big difference.