PDA

View Full Version : Hello! from Dover, Delaware!

Steelercrazy
08-08-2008, 09:44 AM
I can't believe I just found this Steelers Fever site only a few days ago! It's awesome.

My name is Beth. I am from Dover, Delaware. I live TOTALLY in Eagles country. But, I gotta tell you that there are TONS of Steeler fans here! Everywhere I go, I see people with hats, license plates, shirts..and the best is the "Blitzburgh" truck that cruises around town. So, tho' I'm in official Eagles country, I am not alone when cheering for the Steelers. Tonight will be fun watching them play the Eagles. My neighbor will probably come put his Eagle flag in my flagpole.

I grew up in Ohio, approx. 1 hour from Pittsburgh, so we had all the Pittsburgh TV channels. I miss being so close to Pittsburgh. Following them online is not the same as being able to watch news broadcasts, lockeroom interviews, etc.

I have had Steelers fever since I was about 13 yrs. old. So, for about 27 yrs. That makes me, how old????????:applaudit:

I will enjoy this site!

GO STEELERS! :tt02:

fansince'76
08-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the board, Beth! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Welcome.

Texasteel
08-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Welcome Beth, just in time to the new season!

SteelersMongol
08-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Welcome & enjoy.