PDA

View Full Version : Bart Scott: on playing the Steelers

OneForTheToe
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Midwest? :noidea: Ok, so geography doesn't appear to be his strength. But, wow, if this doesn’t fire you up for some football ...... I wish we were playing the Rat Birds this week. :tt::helmet:

. Which AFC North team do you enjoy playing against the most, and which team do you despise playing against?

BS: The team I hate the most and the team I love playing against is the same team -- I love facing the Pittsburgh Steelers. They play a brand of football that's about being a man. They play a man's game. They play football how it was played in the 1960s, 70s and early 80s. It's Midwest, bad weather, I am, you are, let's see who is what they say they are. I'm going to drop mine, you're going to drop yours, now let's see whose is the biggest?

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth

19ward86
08-08-2008, 12:11 PM
he is a crazy man.

fansince'76
08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm gonna laugh when Hines pancakes him again. :laughing:

NJarhead
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Isn't he Hines Wards pet linebacker?

:chuckle:

OneForTheToe
08-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Yea, he didn't seem to be enjoying getting his crazy butt beat by a wide receiver. They should have asked him which player he hates the most. :tap:

Also isn't he the "flag throwing into the stands Raven?":sign02:

steelwall
08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Midwest? :noidea: Ok, so geography doesn't appear to be his strength.

:chuckle: funny..

The Duke
08-08-2008, 02:03 PM
They play a brand of football that's about being a man.

I think he's taking a shot at his ravens :flap:

but yeah, he'll always be....

Hines Wards pet linebacker

:chuckle:

Elvis
08-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Nobody on that panzy Ravens team gets on my nerves more than Ray Ray... he is so arrogant, him and warren sapp could be boyfriends in my opinion, just like Carson Paulmer :=) and TJ Hooseyourdaddy are.
Want Some?.... Come Get Some!!!
:mad:

faneca05
08-08-2008, 03:02 PM
I actually don't know where pittsburgh is either, so if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it.

xfl2001fan
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
To put it simply, It's about 5 hours SouthWest of Toronto driving (if you ignore border stops).

It's roughly 250 miles south and then 50 miles west.

Roughly 402 Kilometers and then 80 Kilometers West as the crow flies.

vrabinec
08-08-2008, 03:16 PM
I believe Pittsburgh's considered "the North" since we're close to the Canadian border that runs through Lake Erie.

Scott hammered Ben pretty good a couple years ago, so I can't talk too much crap about him. I just hope Colon can handle him.

NJarhead
08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I actually don't know where pittsburgh is either, so if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it.

6 hours stright west of New York City...., although I do it in about 5-5 1/2. :wink02:

43Hitman
08-08-2008, 04:34 PM
I believe Pittsburgh's considered "the North" since we're close to the Canadian border that runs through Lake Erie.

Scott hammered Ben pretty good a couple years ago, so I can't talk too much crap about him. I just hope Colon can handle him.

Yeah man I remember that hit. I also remember thinking that Ben was one tough son of a gun for getting up after that hit. Most quarterbacks would have been dead after that hit.

OneForTheToe
08-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I believe I read that by the rules of the U.S Census there are only four official regions in the U.S. They are: Northeast (Pittsburgh), South, Midwest and West. It seems a bit too oversimplified to throw all those western states plus Hawaii and Alaska into the same region.

DACEB
08-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm going to drop mine, you're going to drop yours, now let's see whose is the biggest?

I'd worry about this guy in the showers.

In the end I suppose his comments should be taken as a compliment.

43Hitman
08-08-2008, 04:49 PM
I'd worry about this guy in the showers.

In the end I suppose his comments should be taken as a compliment.

LOL! It is a compliment though, I have heard him speak very highly of Ben. Wait a minute..maybe he has a crush on him?? :noidea:

tony hipchest
08-08-2008, 05:28 PM
my favorite ravens player (if there is such a thing) is bart scott. that dude was born to be a steeler and just so happened to get drafted by the wrong team. he plays balls out, just like he said. for him to be that complimentary after the shot he took from ward shows he's a good sport. he gives a great and funny interview too.