PDA

View Full Version : We need to hold a Mock Funreal for Maddox

Blitzburgh55
11-21-2005, 09:55 AM
just like they did for TO:busted:

Grey
11-21-2005, 01:48 PM
LOL.

I have never, ever disliked a Steelers player as much as Maddox.

In his two starts/losses this year, he has just looked pitiful. He looks defeated before he ever takes a snap. He has that head down, sorry, self-loathing kind of look just waking onto the field. No fire, no guts, and no athletic talent (just a bit, perhaps in his right arm).

I hate the fact that in neither of these losses has he stepped up to take the blame. He is not a Steeler in my mind.

What the hell was with the 3 timouts taken in the 3rd quarter???!!!?? Come on. Even Kordell Stewart had the good sense enough to save at least one for the 2 minute drill. He was just too scared to run the damn plays.

Whew, that feels better.

:pissed:

Here we go.
Grey

Koopa
11-21-2005, 05:06 PM
he ain't worthy of a mock funeral, just throw his sorry ass in the river

BlitzburghRockCity
11-21-2005, 05:06 PM
:iagree: :iagree: and save that money to sign a decent backup !!!

clevestinks
11-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Maddox died four weeks ago, he starting to stink up the place, bury him already!

Mr.Nice Guy act worked well here with Maddox for a little while. Now that we know he sucks, see ya!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2005, 07:28 PM
he ain't worthy of a mock funeral, just throw his sorry ass in the river

I agree.

Maddox sucks,and I hope someone seriously eggs his house and lights a bag of dog shit on his front porch.

clevestinks
11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
I want to put a For Sale in his front yard! LOL

Prosdo
11-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Every Steelers fan in Pittsburgh I have talked to hates Maddox. For his terrible play and the press conference after the Jags game. I'll be happy when Maddox isn't wearing a Steelers uniform.

clevestinks
11-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Okay, its been 48 hours, and I was thinking, maybe we were a little to tough on Tommy? So I thought back to the game, replayed it in my head!!! No, he sucks, still!

SteelrsRck
11-22-2005, 02:17 PM
I agree.

Maddox sucks,and I hope someone seriously eggs his house and lights a bag of dog shit on his front porch.

Wasnt that in a movie? porkys or something like that?

hmmmmmmmm
11-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Well now stooping down to the Eagle fans level that would truly be sad.

(Was the pass that Ward kicked up into the air an INT or was that the one called back? and do they actually not block for Maddox on purpose or what cause that fumble wasnt his fault either?)