PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "Steel" Wallpaper

tp180000
08-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Okay everyone, I'm new to the forum. My husband was born in the Pittsburgh area and is a lifetime Steelers fan. We now have 17 month old twin sons (who were brought home from the hospital in Steelers gear!) so now we're ready to raise them right by dedicating our bonus room to the team. Go Black and Gold! Anyone know where I can find wallpaper that looks like diamond cut steel?? I've searched and searched with no luck and thought about hand painting but that would take forever. Anyone got any ideas?

Elvis
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Sorry, I have no ideas for ya , but welcome to the board and congratulations on the twins and God Bless
:hatsoff:

vader29
08-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Something like this maybe?:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wallpaper-Faux-Silver-Steel-Diamond-Plate-Sanitas_W0QQitemZ310043582018QQihZ021QQcategoryZ52 348QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

TheWarDen86
08-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Okay everyone, I'm new to the forum. My husband was born in the Pittsburgh area and is a lifetime Steelers fan. We now have 17 month old twin sons (who were brought home from the hospital in Steelers gear!) so now we're ready to raise them right by dedicating our bonus room to the team. Go Black and Gold! Anyone know where I can find wallpaper that looks like diamond cut steel?? I've searched and searched with no luck and thought about hand painting but that would take forever. Anyone got any ideas?

It's not wallpaper, but you may also wish to visit the NFL colors scheme at the Home Depot.

I intend to use it myself. Bottom: Black. Then chair rail. Top: Gold. :tt02: