PDA

View Full Version : Where do the Steelers fans in Austin go?

babygirle
11-21-2005, 11:30 AM
I am looking for Steelers fans in the Austin area. I have been told there are a lot in Austin but I don't know where to go.

If you are a Red Sox fan in addition to a Steelers fan that would be a bonus.

kj27
01-31-2006, 11:45 AM
I know that there are a bunch at that big bowling alley on I-35 (Showplace?). I'm looking for a Steeler Super Bowl party, myself. I may go there, if I don't hear of anything else.

Let me know if you find out anything!

babygirle
01-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Fox and Hound is a good place to go. The food and drinks are quite expensive but the atmosphere is nice. They have a projector room for private parties that is very nice. A few go to Schult'z at 16th and San Jacinto. I have been told that Legand's has a very big Steeler's fan club.

I don't typically go anywhere to watch the games because it is just me. I am sure there are going to be a lot of bars with Super Bowl parties.

I hope that helps!!

kj27
01-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks. I usually stay home w/friends, too, but would like to be around other Steeler fans for the big game. I'll check out those places.

dguller
05-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Went to a great Steeler bar called Bikinis Bar & Grill. The manager told me that
they are trying to get Iron City & Yuengling for the games...That's awesome!

Hines0wnz
10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Went to a great Steeler bar called Bikinis Bar & Grill. The manager told me that
they are trying to get Iron City & Yuengling for the games...That's awesome!

Havent heard of that one. Hmm..