PDA

View Full Version : Why is Brett having an interview

stlrtruck
08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
What the heck is going on? Brett's on ESPN holding a press conference about how he feels after his practice. WHO CARES? My arm hurts - boo freakin' hoo!!

It's training camp. Maybe you should have come into camp in better shape. I guess throwing footballs to high school kids for a few weeks didn't really prepare you for throwing to the likes of Coles.

Can Brett be anymore of a Drama Queen?

tony hipchest
08-13-2008, 11:15 AM
what was he wearing? was it an Under Armour skin or a Reebok jersey? you do know his new NY Jets jersey is available on NFL Pro Shop dont you?

to answer your question, the hope is that you will tune in, see a Taco Bell commercial, say "that sounds good right about now" and make a run for the boarder.

dont let it bug you. "have a Coke and a smile". :chuckle:

(this post was brought to you by DELL)

rbryan
08-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Get used to it. The media thinks the whole world wants to know EVERYONES thought on every aspect of Favre. Take your pick, its either this or the moronic diatribe of Chad Johnson. Apparently there is nothing else of note to discuss. Favre and the moron formally known as Chad.....thats it.

Just think, we get to replay this tired story all over next year when the hillbilly drama queen debates on whether or not he really wants to play again.

STEELtownHAVOX
08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Did he shave today? I love the scruffy look he's repping?

stlrtruck
08-13-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm really beginning to dislike Favre. He'll always be a legend on the field but his off the field drama queen diva act is getting old.

beSteelmyheart
08-13-2008, 05:49 PM
He's feeling 38 today. That's nice, Bret, now go away. Please.

stlrtruck
08-13-2008, 09:16 PM
He's feeling 38 today. That's nice, Bret, now go away. Please.

I couldn't have said it any better.

NJarhead
08-13-2008, 09:37 PM
lol. Yesterday Mangenious annonced at the Jets press conference that, "Brett had eaten eggs, hashbrowns and even the garnish at breakfast. Becuase the eggs and hashbrowns were mixed closely together, it was difficult to determine which he actually started with." I thought that was pretty good. They (the media) deserve stuff like that.

lilyoder6
08-13-2008, 09:50 PM
geez he seems like he should just have a camera crew on him at all time and come out w/ a show of himself. since he wants on this cam time

fansince'76
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm glad I don't watch ESPN anymore outside of Steelers games being broadcast on it (and even then I mute the sound). :coffee:

The Patriot
08-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Headline News: "Patriots' Wilfork retires Favre officially!"

tony hipchest
08-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Headline News: "Patriots' Wilfork takes cheap-assed shots to the knee an pokes out peoples eyes!"

your point is...? :coffee:

Steelman16
08-14-2008, 01:21 AM
And if that happens, you better believe that Shower Boy will go down with a serious injury to officially put him on IR.

Back on topic, I hope Brett Favre beats the Pats* twice and nothing else. Then he can retire for good on a farm in Montana where we won't have to hear about him any more.

stillers4me
08-14-2008, 05:55 AM
HIs arm is fatiqued. Well, boo frickety hoo.......that's why other quarterbacks his age spend their days on the golf course.

stlrtruck
08-14-2008, 07:51 AM
HIs arm is fatiqued. Well, boo frickety hoo.......that's why other quarterbacks his age spend their days on the golf course.

Or in the announcer's booth or in the studio!!!

Oh, Brett, you had Superman status in the NFL until this little brady-esque soap opera to return to the NFL. And now with this press conference to let the world know your arm hurts...I'd list you as the top diva in the league but brady still plays. You get a close 2nd.

revefsreleets
08-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Seen last week on the ESPN Crawl Categories:

Olympics
MLB
NFL
Favre

Dude got his own GD crawl category!

X-Terminator
08-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Seen last week on the ESPN Crawl Categories:

Olympics
MLB
NFL
Favre

Dude got his own GD crawl category!

He's had that ever since this entire saga started. Just one more reason why I never watch BSPN unless there's a game on.

HometownGal
08-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I love Brett, but even I'm getting sick of all of the drama. Man up, suck it up and play Brett. It's the NFL not a freakin' soap opera. :doh:

revefsreleets
08-14-2008, 09:17 AM
I only watch Rome is Burning, and try not to pay too much attention to the other distractions...

NJarhead
08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I love Brett, but even I'm getting sick of all of the drama. Man up, suck it up and play Brett. It's the NFL not a freakin' soap opera. :doh:

Amen.

Edman
08-14-2008, 02:43 PM
As if this surprises any of you.

Brett a good quarterback, whose put up a nice career, but these past years and this years retirement debacle proves he's an attention profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter who has an inflated swollen ego that must be stroked every hour of the day on every day of the week. ESPN specializes in stroking, so Brett's gone to the right people.