PDA

View Full Version : 3 Old Men

Texasteel
08-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Three old men were talking in a retirement home, one was 70 years old, one 80, and the last 85.
The 70 year old man said " One thing I hate about getting old is the fact that when I go to the bath room I just don't fell like I can really completly relieve myself."
The 80 year old agreed," I know what you mean, I seem to always come out feeling like I still have to go.
The 85 year old man informed both of them that he had no such problem. " Every morning at 7:00 sharp I completly empty myself, what ever's in there come right out. The only problem I have is I don't get up till 9:00."

HometownGal
08-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Three old men were talking in a retirement home, one was 70 years old, one 80, and the last 85.
The 70 year old man said " One thing I hate about getting old is the fact that when I go to the bath room I just don't fell like I can really completly relieve myself."
The 80 year old agreed," I know what you mean, I seem to always come out feeling like I still have to go.
The 85 year old man informed both of them that he had no such problem. " Every morning at 7:00 sharp I completly empty myself, what ever's in there come right out. The only problem I have is I don't get up till 9:00."

:laughing::rofl::laughing:

SteelersMongol
08-13-2008, 10:36 PM
:toofunny: