PDA

View Full Version : Colts Fan checking in

ColtsFan in CA
11-22-2005, 02:17 AM
wanted to say hi and here is to a good game Think the Colts are going to keep being undefeated but this game scares me. As Cincy proved we are vulnerable on the run. I am hoping Big Ben plays so we get your best shot.

Hoping no injuries and good game

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2005, 02:29 AM
Welcome to SF !! :cheers:

What board are you from? Yep, here's hoping to a great game and an eventual Steelers win :grin:

ColtsFan in CA
11-22-2005, 02:46 AM
I am from both IndyStar and the official Colts Board and I hope we can talk a little football?

The Steelers are our biggest test and I hope we can rise to the occasion. I am at the game in the Dome and I am very excited to put another monkey to rest. Hate the Pats with a passion not so much with the Steelers 95 was a LONNNNG time ago LOL

Ok I admit a little hard feelings but things have changed. We now have Peyton and u have Ben so I hope it is exciting and lives up to the hype MNF will make it out to be . Any one in Indy for the Game? I am part of the Blue Crew and we love opposing fans to come by and say hi and to take a social ( insert shot drink) with us. Expect a teasing welcome if you are civil and have a drink w/us Monday great times to be fans and i hope the Patriots don't make the playoffs( yeah I know slim hope)

clevestinks
11-22-2005, 04:41 AM
Welcome! This game scares you? Imagine how we feel! LOL

SteelersGirlTN7
11-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Welcome! This game scares you? Imagine how we feel! LOL

LOL If we had to have Tommy play, I think the TEXANS would scare us LOL

Steel - X
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
With Tommy in the boys from the longest yard scare me before the basketball recruits. Welcome aboard Colts Fan, seems like every indy fan I have ran into has some good spirits. Good luck this week I know we will need it.

SteelrsRck
11-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Welcome aboard

Should be a good game what are the links to your boards

Prosdo
11-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever! Enjoy the board!

Stlrs4Life
11-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the board. It will be a good game and a challenge for both teams. Can we slow down Manning?

Koopa
11-23-2005, 12:33 AM
welcome to SF mayne...........this game scares the hell out of me, i might have to put myself in a straight jacket so i don't go crazy............... hopefully y'all are satisfied and take this game as any other game and lose lol

MNsteelers
11-23-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm not even sure how big this game really is for either team. Outside of the obvious fact that each game counts, it's not a divisional game, but even if it was, Indy has little competition outside of themselves to wrap up home field advantage. It's going to be a pretty sticky mess with Pittsburgh and Cincinnati in terms of the AFC North title, but clearly, Pittsburgh's game against Cincinnati and Indianapolis' game against Jacksonville are much bigger for each team.

But hey, I'm not one to damper MNF! I think it'll be fun, and at the very least, gives two very contrasting styled teams a look they don't see very often. Since I'm stuck watching Vikings fans jump back on the bandwagon (or boat would be a bit more appropriate), it's nice to hear fans of two GOOD teams discuss their chances. Especially since it's the fans of two teams brutally tortured by the Patriots throughout their dynasty run.

Welcome aboard, Colts fans, I'll be sure to give your site a look and see what Indy has to say about the game.

StillerPaul
11-23-2005, 03:14 AM
I am from both IndyStar and the official Colts Board and I hope we can talk a little football?

The Steelers are our biggest test and I hope we can rise to the occasion. I am at the game in the Dome and I am very excited to put another monkey to rest. Hate the Pats with a passion not so much with the Steelers 95 was a LONNNNG time ago LOL

Ok I admit a little hard feelings but things have changed. We now have Peyton and u have Ben so I hope it is exciting and lives up to the hype MNF will make it out to be . Any one in Indy for the Game? I am part of the Blue Crew and we love opposing fans to come by and say hi and to take a social ( insert shot drink) with us. Expect a teasing welcome if you are civil and have a drink w/us Monday great times to be fans and i hope the Patriots don't make the playoffs( yeah I know slim hope)

My questions for ya. Can your team finally stand up to the physical teams and can Peyton handle the pressure of the playoffs? He's a great one, but it looked to me like he got a bit panicky last year against the Pats. They were at the goal line in the first half when they still had a good shot and it just looked as though he got rattled.

Oh yea we, as Steelers fans, are all too familiar with the monkey that was on your back as we have a pretty big monkey on our back we've been trying to get rid of for years as well. Good luck and here's hoping NO MORE INJURIES.

ColtsFan in CA
11-23-2005, 11:59 AM
My questions for ya. Can your team finally stand up to the physical teams and can Peyton handle the pressure of the playoffs? He's a great one, but it looked to me like he got a bit panicky last year against the Pats. They were at the goal line in the first half when they still had a good shot and it just looked as though he got rattled.

Oh yea we, as Steelers fans, are all too familiar with the monkey that was on your back as we have a pretty big monkey on our back we've been trying to get rid of for years as well. Good luck and here's hoping NO MORE INJURIES.

Peyton has matured a tremendous amount this year. He no longer feels that he has to carry the whole team on his shoulders. For years with our defense he has literally had to score every time to have a shot at winning the game. Even then times it did not work. He is a great competitor and the Pats were the best team when they were beating us, it was not all his fault but I think he finally has a defense he can rely on to mke a stop and give him a cance to get back in the game. Edge this year is a beast.

I hear Big Ben is gonna play? Great game if he is I am looking forward to seeing him play live.

As for the physical part I really don't know where the soft label came from and I know we are small but very fast. Our guys take tremendous hits and get up. I mean Jax is a very physical team and if you watched our earlier matchup we handled them pretty easily. It was a long grind it out game

see ya guys Monday and Good luck.

SalukiSteelers
11-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Watch out, Colts fan, I heard the Steelers were coming out in Gators uniforms.

Soultribe101
12-26-2005, 07:34 PM
That is a cool plate, hopefully I get to get something like that when I go to the steeler training camp next year. My heart goes out to your coach, nobody should have to go through that.......

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 09:17 PM
wanted to say hi and here is to a good game Think the Colts are going to keep being undefeated but this game scares me. As Cincy proved we are vulnerable on the run. I am hoping Big Ben plays so we get your best shot.

Hoping no injuries and good game

Hopefully a Good Match Up In The AFC Championship Here's To A Good Game And a STEELERS WIN! Good Luck and Welcome to Steelers Fever.

3 to be 4
01-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi Colt fan. a Patriot fan here. We are baaaaack.......see you in a few weeks

SteelCityMan786
01-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Welcome Colts Fan.