PDA

View Full Version : Three hours or so on the evening of September 14th....

UK CANDY BEE
08-15-2008, 09:11 PM
That's the ONLY thing that matters !!!

Not what has happened in the past.......

Not what the media covers, reports or predicts....

Not what YOU think.......

Not what I think.....

The events that are about to transpire during those three anxiously awaited hours are the sole determining factors that will likely define a season for both our teams !!

...and you know what?? I wouldn't want it ANY OTHER WAY !!!

BRING IT !!!

HometownGal
08-15-2008, 10:07 PM
The events that are about to transpire during those three anxiously awaited hours are the sole determining factors that will likely define a season for both our teams !!

BRING IT !!!

The only thing those 3 hours will define is another Browns ass kicking by the Steelers. I've told ya before and I'll tell ya again - the Steelers own you and the Browns are our bitches! :flap::tt02::applaudit:

Texasteel
08-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Its a shame that you have to wait till Sept. 14th to find out what the rest of us already know.

Please review the above post.

CantStop85
08-15-2008, 11:17 PM

Ah, so it IS the Browns' Super Bowl. :chuckle:

rbryan
08-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah, they always give out the SB trophy in September.

I know you're real excited, but try not to wet yourself in August.

stlrtruck
08-16-2008, 01:40 AM
As usually someone determining their season on one, that's ONE, game. And although it is a rival, it isn't the Steelers season if they lose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses and I expect you to be on this board banging your chest.

But remember, just because you win a battle, doesn't mean you won the war.

However, I don't think we'll have much to worry about. I figure the Texans to give us a harder game that the clowns.

Galax Steeler
08-16-2008, 05:09 AM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: Just another year and another stains fan crowing it is the only time of year they can crow because come regular season it is the same old story another ass whipping for the stains let them set on there post and crow while they can because in another 4 or so weeks they will be knocked of there post.:coffee:

Texasteel
08-16-2008, 06:06 AM
Two things that you will always hear from a Browns fan.

August: This year is going to be different.
December: You guys just wait till next year.

MACH1
08-16-2008, 12:18 PM
The first 10,000 lucky fans will be the recipient of a new t-shirt.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/12376786_150x150_Front.JPG

fansince'76
08-16-2008, 12:25 PM
:coffee:

HometownGal
08-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Two things that you will always hear from a Browns fan.

August: This year is going to be different.
December: You guys just wait till next year.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w262/gator_momma/Applause.gif

RoethlisBURGHer
08-16-2008, 04:03 PM
And when the Browns fans walk out of that stadium with their heads down after another loss to the Steelers, don't go running away with your tail tucked between your legs like most, come back and take your e-beating like a man.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM

Not what has happened in the past.......

Not what the media covers, reports or predicts....

Not what YOU think.......

Not what I think.....

BRING IT !!!

Thats false advertisement!!!!!!!

Whenever I see a Browns fan talking about something taking three hours...I guess I automatically assume the thread will be about how long it takes them to make minute rice.

MACH1
08-16-2008, 06:23 PM
And when the Browns fans walk out of that stadium with their heads down after another loss to the Steelers, don't go running away with your tail tucked between your legs like most, come back and take your e-beating like a man.

Naaaa....They'll be in a hurry to get home and play with their consolation prize.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/TurdTwister.jpg

:chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Where the hell do you find this stuff?

SteelCityMan786
08-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Two things you'll hear from Browns fans

September 14th-Here Comes our next beating from the Pittsburgh Steelers
December 28th-Here Comes our next beating from the Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelman16
08-17-2008, 02:43 AM
Our seasons aren't defined by winning or losing to the Browns.

I'm sorry if yours are focused on your own version of the Super Bowl. We've got bigger, better, more distant plans than that. Sucks to be a Browns fan when your biggest game of the year is in Week Six.

:coffee:

:toofunny: Anyone notice Week 6's turd pattern? A Christmas tree, what else? :laughing:

revefsreleets
08-18-2008, 07:43 AM
The Browns fans are so cute...they are precious! Look at the optimism. It's like in a movie where the little retarded boy comes to the plate, and, in the movie, he hits a homerun and everyone cheers! Yay for the little retarded boy!

But this is real life, and real life is a bitch. The harsh reality: Steelers 34 Browns 17