PDA

View Full Version : Fans in Ohio

bleedblack&gold
11-22-2005, 07:00 AM
In Columbus, theres more Steelers fan than Browns or Bungals, except for my son who is a blowns fan. (mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby) Steelers rock in Columbus!

Steel - X
11-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Welcome, you will be glad you found the site

clevestinks
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Actually Ohio Steelers fans get to have all the fun. We get to torment the losers

StillerPaul
11-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Actually Ohio Steelers fans get to have all the fun. We get to torment the losers

You got that right. I live in the heart of Cleveland. And lemme tell yin'z, 2 times a year i get to be the happiest guy in town while it is a funeral atmosphere for the clowns fans.
:bouncy: :grin: :cool:

Pittsburgh_Blitzkrieg43
12-06-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm out of a small town called London near Columbus, theres about 7 Steelers fans in the entire school and were all surrounded by clowns and bungals fans.

clevestinks
12-13-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm out of a small town called London near Columbus, theres about 7 Steelers fans in the entire school and were all surrounded by clowns and bungals fans.
You 7 are the only ones with class!

Steel - X
12-15-2005, 07:54 AM
You 7 are the only ones with class!

Now thats funny but very correct!

Motley Nate
12-20-2005, 05:35 PM
You got that right. I live in the heart of Cleveland. And lemme tell yin'z, 2 times a year i get to be the happiest guy in town while it is a funeral atmosphere for the clowns fans.
:bouncy: :grin: :cool:
I have to admit it, this area is pretty darn quiet after a Steelers game. Heck, go back a few years when they beat the Browns three times in one year. The funniest part was I went to the first game at the new Browns Stadium. I sat in the Dawg Pound where they mercilessly pounded anyone wearing black and gold, until the start of the game when the Steelers started to pour it on the Browns. At least the crowd got a decent pre-game warm up. :rolleyes:

To be honest, it's not much of a rivalry anymore. That SOB Art Modell ruined it. I thought it was commendable that the Rooney family showed some support to save the rivalry.

Bengals / Steelers will be the next big rivalry, maybe Cincy / Pitt III in January?

Any other Steeler fans in this area? Maybe we can hook up when we meet for #3 in January.

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 06:04 PM
I have to admit it, this area is pretty darn quiet after a Steelers game. Heck, go back a few years when they beat the Browns three times in one year. The funniest part was I went to the first game at the new Browns Stadium. I sat in the Dawg Pound where they mercilessly pounded anyone wearing black and gold, until the start of the game when the Steelers started to pour it on the Browns. At least the crowd got a decent pre-game warm up. :rolleyes:

To be honest, it's not much of a rivalry anymore. That SOB Art Modell ruined it. I thought it was commendable that the Rooney family showed some support to save the rivalry.

Bengals / Steelers will be the next big rivalry, maybe Cincy / Pitt III in January?

Any other Steeler fans in this area? Maybe we can hook up when we meet for #3 in January.
You are a 100% correct, the rivalry has died for US. Not for them. Brownies fans suck, they are so fair weathered that its sickening. Haven`t heard a word out of them all season, now this game is here, and there all like " Steelers Suck" I`m like" Well if we suck, what the &&^&^^*%(, do you guys do"

mrup03
01-20-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm a huge steelers fan in Columbus, Ohio looking for a steelers bar to watch the game at on sunday. Anybody know of a good place?

Mike

jbone19
01-20-2006, 08:10 AM
In Columbus, theres more Steelers fan than Browns or Bungals, except for my son who is a blowns fan. (mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby) Steelers rock in Columbus!

To break your son of being a Browns fan, every time you visit the bathroom, tell him that you are going to go take the Browns to the Super Bowl. That's the only way they will ever get there. :redface:

greeneyes43
01-23-2006, 05:12 PM
:iagree: I Just found this site today and i love it already!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

GoStillersGo
01-23-2006, 08:25 PM
We're here to keep the Blowns and the Bungles honest!

steelers5tk
01-23-2006, 11:27 PM
Steelers fan here in Garrettsville. Probably dont know were that is lol
Live near Hiram college