PDA

View Full Version : Agent says Bengals close to signing WR Henry

revefsreleets
08-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Just saw the crawl under the Browns game. Chris Henry is very close to being a Bengal again.

Is there no depth too low?

Obviously not. Hey, I called that one, too!:tt02:

CantStop85
08-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Just saw the crawl under the Browns game. Chris Henry is very close to being a Bengal again.

Is there no depth too low?

Obviously not. Hey, I called that one, too!:tt02:

Definitely a move courtesy of Mike Brown.

That being said, deep down I kinda hoped it would happen. He's a f*ck-up, but he's our f*ck-up. Keep your hands off, Dallas. :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Just because charges were dropped doesn't mean that Henry isn't a low-ife thug.

Didn't the local warden, Marvin Lewis, say just the other week that Chris Henry would not be a Bengal again?

stlrtruck
08-18-2008, 10:05 PM
How soon before he's suspended?

What's the over/under? I'm going 7 games he's back on the suspension list.

CantStop85
08-18-2008, 10:17 PM
How soon before he's suspended?

What's the over/under? I'm going 7 games he's back on the suspension list.

ooohhh I bet 0 games

He's already suspended for the first 4 games of the season.

Now what do I win? :flap:

tony hipchest
08-18-2008, 10:27 PM
i'll give you a hint....

its much more than "slim" has ever won.

im with you though. nothing = 0

:laughing:

stlrtruck
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
ooohhh I bet 0 games

He's already suspended for the first 4 games of the season.

I guess I should have clarified...how soon after he serves his current suspension before he's back on suspension again?

Galax Steeler
08-19-2008, 04:03 AM
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Cincinnati Bengals are close to signing Chris Henry, four months after they released the wide receiver following his fifth arrest since 2005, Henry's agent said Monday.

The Bengals suddenly have a need for experienced receivers with Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh slowed by injuries. Cincinnati began showing interest in Henry last month when an assault charge stemming from an incident March 31 was dropped, agent Marvin Frazier said. A deal could be completed by Tuesday, he added.
Expected back for Week 1

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson is expected to miss the remainder of the preseason, but coach Marvin Lewis said he should be back in time for the regular season opener. More ...

"We're in talks and we're real close," Frazier said. "I'm just glad they're willing to let the past be the past and give him a chance. I just hope that the Cincinnati fans will give him the same type of chance."

A telephone message left by The Associated Press for a Bengals spokesman Monday night was not immediately returned.

Henry still must serve a four-game suspension imposed by the NFL for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Henry was suspended for the first eight games last season, also for violating the league's conduct policies. He played in the last eight games, but had only 21 catches for 343 yards and a pair of touchdowns as the No. 3 receiver.

The Bengals released him in April after he was accused of punching a University of Cincinnati student and breaking his car window with a beer bottle.

The jury couldn't reach a verdict on an assault charge, resulting in a mistrial. Prosecutors decided to drop the case after a judge ruled against them on several motions just before the retrial was scheduled to start in July.

When asked last month about the possibility of Henry rejoining the Bengals, coach Marvin Lewis said he wasn't interested.

"I don't think it would be productive for our football team," he said. "There's responsibilities to being an NFL player. It's a privilege, it's not a right."

Johnson sprained his left shoulder Sunday night in a 27-10 preseason loss to the Detroit Lions. Pro Bowl receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh has been sidelined with hamstring injuries in recent weeks.

The Bengals drafted three receivers in April as they look toward overhauling their receiving corps. Second-round pick Jerome Simpson had a team-high 114 yards on five catches against the Lions' backups on Sunday, and third-round pick Andre Caldwell had a pair of catches for 11 yards. But the Bengals may not want to rush them in their rookie years.

Frazier said the recent injuries to Johnson and Houshmandzadeh were likely a factor in the renewed interest in Henry.

"I think that's one of the reasons," he said. "But also, the boy can play."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80a1b69b&template=without-video&confirm=true

X-Terminator
08-19-2008, 05:40 AM
When asked last month about the possibility of Henry rejoining the Bengals, coach Marvin Lewis said he wasn't interested.

"I don't think it would be productive for our football team," he said. "There's responsibilities to being an NFL player. It's a privilege, it's not a right."

Uncle Marv talking out of both sides of his mouth again. Should anyone be surprised?

"I think that's one of the reasons," he said. "But also, the boy can play."

The moral of the story? You can be a complete waste of a human being and still be able to make millions of dollars if you have any kind of talent. :doh:

What a complete joke the Bungles franchise is. They are the only team in the NFL who would even think of bringing this guy back. Character does not matter to them one iota if "the boy can play."

Anything to win, right Bungles fans?

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Some people never learn.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-19-2008, 08:51 AM
I hope they gaurantee his salary so they have to pay him later when he's sitting in jail.

Goodell said teams that sign thugs would be stripped of draft picks...I think for this move they Bengals should be stripped of a draft pick.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Under, it'll be three weeks!

tony hipchest
08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
They are the only team in the NFL who would even think of bringing this guy back. Character does not matter to them one iota if "the boy can play."

Anything to win, right Bungles fans?actually the bungles had to make a move. the cowboys were gonna bring him in to mentor adam jones and help improve ratings of HBO's "hard knocks".

HometownGal
08-19-2008, 09:07 AM

You didn't finish your sentence there, Warden Marv. "Playing for the Bungles franchise is a complete joke".

If the Bungles do sign that POS, they will assume their rightful position as the laughing stock of the NFL.

Dino 6 Rings
08-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm pretty sure Marv is out this year. There is no way this is his decision. He has lost complete control of the team and is gone after another losing year. I wonder who will be the Bengals coach next year. Steve Mariuchi wants a job. Or the coach of Greenbay when his team implodes this season, he'll need work too.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2008, 09:55 AM
There is not one ethic..not one standard... that this piece of crap coach will not compromise on.

Coach says Bengals not interested in embattled receiver Henry
Associated Press
Updated: July 23, 2008, 10:51 AM ET

CINCINNATI -- Coach Marvin Lewis emphatically closed the door Tuesday on the possibility of receiver Chris Henry rejoining the Cincinnati Bengals.

"I'm not interested," Lewis told reporters Tuesday
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3500922

After only managing ONE winning season since being hired...You can bet this is Lewis's last year of pulling the wool over the cincy fans eyes.

lilyoder6
08-19-2008, 10:28 AM
wow. i rly cant beleive that they are rly going to re-sign him.. they are rly trying to make a point about having screw-ups on ur team

tony hipchest
08-19-2008, 10:38 AM
There is not one ethic..not one standard... that this piece of crap coach will not compromise on.

After only managing ONE winning season since being hired...You can bet this is Lewis's last year of pulling the wool over the cincy fans eyes.so i wanted to find an old post i did with an interview with marv. you know, forum search, type in tony hipchest and marvin lewis....

:toofunny:

i must have hunnerds of posts completely ripping this guy alone.

anyways, i didnt find it. way too much to sift throough.

Ekscloosive footige of wardin Marfin caling out his playerz:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/prisonline.jpg

damn. carson looks especially bummed.chris henry is one broken condom away from being the next rae carruth. (and thats giving him way to much credit for even strapping one on.)

jjpro11
08-19-2008, 10:45 AM
what a pathetic franchise.. they are more embarrassing now than they were in the 90s.

rbryan
08-19-2008, 10:51 AM
There are reports that Mike Brown was seen late last night with a large gas can at the Bunglers facility. When the police questioned him he gave some lame story about his moped running out of gas.....but me thinks he was.....never mind.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2008, 10:59 AM
so i wanted to find an old post i did with an interview with marv. you know, forum search, type in tony hipchest and marvin lewis....

:toofunny:

i must have hunnerds of posts completely ripping this guy alone.

anyways, i didnt find it. way too much to sift throough.

LMAO...didnt I post a "Marvin Lewis" resume at one time?

**EDIT**
Found It TONY!!!!

NAME: Marvin Lewis

DESIRED POSITION: Top of the AFC North..but that position is taken

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus 10% of fines levied against the team.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Ask me tommorrow

SALARY: With the crooks I got on my team...you think Im gonna let people know I have money!!??

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens, post-it notes, and stereo equipment.

REASON FOR LEAVING: I thought I was told Cincy was the cradle of civilization...you ever noticed how much "cradle"..and "armpit" sound alike when your loaded?

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday..would rather not work Sundays thank you.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: I can call a QB a crybaby while sucking my thumb and stamping my foot WHILE keeping a straight face

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: You can..but Im not sure if he has stopped laughing yet.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Why should I have to be able to lift more than my lineman?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I did...but silly me...I let Chris Henry borrow it. ..and for the record...not my gun.

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?:
I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes... and the Herm Edwards look-a-like contest

DO YOU SMOKE?: Only from my ears when awakened at 3a.m. to post bond.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Able to look at 2006 as the pinnacle of my career

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: No, but honesty really hasnt been a high priority for hiring here..now has it?

stlrtruck
08-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Can you blame them on getting Henry. I mean they don't have time to get a rookie WR into the offense, caution has no one else to throw to, and really do you think any Undrafted FAs really want to play in Cinci? I'm willing to bet they'd rather go to cleveland.

But I did just see that the falcons released Joe Horn.

stillers4me
08-19-2008, 12:36 PM
It's official...........you can't fix stupid.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bengals-henry&prov=ap&type=lgns

CantStop85
08-19-2008, 02:00 PM

Anyone who thinks this move was Marvin's is sadly mistaken. The resigning of Chris Henry is 100% Mike Brown. Brown has been advocating Chris Henry for months now, while Marv has been publicly ready to move on without him.

The fact that TJ, Chad and Caldwell are nursing injuries was all the justification Mike Brown needed to resign Henry.

Edman
08-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I hope Marvin stays in Cincy forever. One less team in the AFC North to worry about as long as he's around.

Cincitucky fans know no better, so why not?

millwalldavey
08-19-2008, 02:30 PM
No comment.

rbryan
08-19-2008, 05:26 PM
I hope Marvin stays in Cincy forever. One less team in the AFC North to worry about as long as he's around.

Cincitucky fans know no better, so why not?

My thoughts exactly....lol

He used to really annoy me until I came to the realization that he's the best thing thats ever happened to the Steeler/Bungler rivalry from our point of view.

TheWarDen86
08-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Agent says Bengals close to signing WR Henry

http://cindybarry.com/images/ROTFL110x85.gif

Tankus_Maximus
08-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I heard it wasn't "Hard Knocks" but HBO planned to incorporate the Cowboys into a re-launch of the series "Oz" :tt02:

actually the bungles had to make a move. the cowboys were gonna bring him in to mentor adam jones and help improve ratings of HBO's "hard knocks".

Texasteel
08-19-2008, 06:11 PM
This guy is not going to change. He doesn't have to as long as there is a team in Cincy.

TheWarDen86
08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
This guy is not going to change. He doesn't have to as long as there is a team in Cincy.

and Dallas and Oakland. :laughing:

St33lersguy
08-19-2008, 07:01 PM
My reaction: :toofunny: :sign09:

lilyoder6
08-19-2008, 08:07 PM
i want to see what lewis had to say about re-signing henry.. b/c when they did release henry lewis said this the end of the road 4 him in cicny and would never play again in cincy

CantStop85
08-20-2008, 11:54 AM
i want to see what lewis had to say about re-signing henry.. b/c when they did release henry lewis said this the end of the road 4 him in cicny and would never play again in cincy
Here you go:

"I obviously know at the end of the day the owner has the final say-so on whether he wants to give a guy an opportunity or not," said head coach Marvin Lewis of Bengals president Mike Brown.

"Mike has wanted to give Chris this opportunity and asked that we do the best job that we can to get him ready to play football and if he can be a positive influence on this team and help us win games and get better as a receiver. And if we feel that way after the suspension is over, then he has a chance to earn a spot. That's what he asked me to do and that's what we're going to do."

"Mike makes decisions with my input all the time," Lewis said. "But every decision made in this building is ultimately his decision. We talk quite a bit. You know the relationship we have and once we make a decision it's our decision and I'm going to be supportive of him just as he's supportive of me, and we're going to move forward and I'm going to do the best job I can coaching this football team."

"No, we all respect Marvin," John Thornton said. "It's (Brown's) team. Jerry Jones wanted T.O. and Bill Parcells didn't want him in Dallas. The owner has the right. That happens all over the league. It's no different here than anywhere else. He hasn't lost his credibility with us. He's going to coach who's ever here."

"Everybody has a boss; we all answer to somebody," TJ Houshmandzadeh said. "Marvin answers to Mike and we answer to Marvin."

Brandon
08-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Here you go:

"I obviously know at the end of the day the owner has the final say-so on whether he wants to give a guy an opportunity or not," said head coach Marvin Lewis of Bengals president Mike Brown.

"Mike has wanted to give Chris this opportunity and asked that we do the best job that we can to get him ready to play football and if he can be a positive influence on this team and help us win games and get better as a receiver. And if we feel that way after the suspension is over, then he has a chance to earn a spot. That's what he asked me to do and that's what we're going to do."

"Mike makes decisions with my input all the time," Lewis said. "But every decision made in this building is ultimately his decision. We talk quite a bit. You know the relationship we have and once we make a decision it's our decision and I'm going to be supportive of him just as he's supportive of me, and we're going to move forward and I'm going to do the best job I can coaching this football team."

"No, we all respect Marvin," John Thornton said. "It's (Brown's) team. Jerry Jones wanted T.O. and Bill Parcells didn't want him in Dallas. The owner has the right. That happens all over the league. It's no different here than anywhere else. He hasn't lost his credibility with us. He's going to coach who's ever here."

"Everybody has a boss; we all answer to somebody," TJ Houshmandzadeh said. "Marvin answers to Mike and we answer to Marvin."

Wow, we all knew Mike Brown was a head case, but things are about to get very ugly in Cincinnati. I can't wait until the day that Lewis is fired and then we hear some of the behind the scenes shenanigans that went on between him and Mike Brown.

But what do you expect? The Bengals are a second class organization, they act like they've won something, they act like they are an elite team, a majority of their fans are headcases and think they deserve respect after making the playoffs once in over 15 years.:sign09:

rbryan
08-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Its impossible for Marv to lose credibility when he has none left to begin with.

Once again the Bunglers prove that character means nothing. They deserve everything that happens to them. They are hands down the biggest joke of a franchise in the NFL.

Brandon
08-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Its impossible for Marv to lose credibility when he has none left to begin with.

Once again the Bunglers prove that character means nothing. They deserve everything that happens to them. They are hands down the biggest joke of a franchise in the NFL.

I have to agree with you, in my opinion the ranks goes as follows.

1. Cinncinati
2. Arizona
3. New Orleans
4. Atlanta
5. Detroit

Those teams should all disappear from the NFL forever. I was going to include the Browns and Raider, but they actually have a history of winning way back when.

tony hipchest
08-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Here you go:

."

heres some things to put in the "you heard it here 1st" file.

1) for the 1st time, i am actually defend mushmouth marv. no way any coach, regardless of sport, on any level, could be so stupid to do what it appears he did. but an owner can and is. marv is being sabotaged by mike brown.

2) marv will resign before he gets fired. m. brown may thump his chest and claim a firing, but marv has only stuck around because he knows what he had with palmer. but hes not looking forward to the shitstorm thats gonna hit when housh hits free agency. no telling what shennanigans his other 2 misfit wr's will pull this season.

3) the bengals will be relegated to hiring the type of coaches all davis has been running through oakland since gruden left. castoffs and unknowns. either that or brian billick is lured out of "retirement". it sure as hell wont be cowher.

St33lersguy
08-20-2008, 04:10 PM
I love having the Bungles in our division. Getting to play a franchise that stupid twice a year. I am dying to see their next move.
Lessons learned:1.Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown will never win a thing except an occasional win usually against teams as bad as they are.
2.They don't care that they are the team with the lowest character
3.This team has officially redefined stupid.
4.This team still hasn't heard of the word smart and good.
(i would say Bungles suck but that's just something America has known since entering the league).

revefsreleets
08-20-2008, 06:43 PM
The "problem" is that the old jokes about the Bengals "12 strikes and you're out" policy don't play anymore, since they really DO have a twelve strikes and you're....who knows what? policy in place.

The Raiders being the NFL gold standard for moral turpitude is certainly in question at this point....

fansince'76
08-20-2008, 07:46 PM

This in a nutshell is what makes me a bit nervous about the prospect of Druckenmiller buying a controlling interest in the Steelers. I'm not saying the guy will be another Mike Brown or Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder, but I also haven't seen anything to make me believe he won't be either.

stlrtruck
08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
This in a nutshell is what makes me a bit nervous about the prospect of Druckenmiller buying a controlling interest in the Steelers. I'm not saying the guy will be another Mike Brown or Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder, but I also haven't seen anything to make me believe he won't be either.

I think the difference is the manner in which Druckenmiller has gone after purchasing the Steelers. He hasn't been loudmouth about it, he hasn't been brash about it, and he's maintained a level of respect for the team, the Rooney's, and the fans. Take a look at those 3 owners you mentioned - none of them have maintained that level of respect.

CantStop85
08-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I think the difference is the manner in which Druckenmiller has gone after purchasing the Steelers. He hasn't been loudmouth about it, he hasn't been brash about it, and he's maintained a level of respect for the team, the Rooney's, and the fans. Take a look at those 3 owners you mentioned - none of them have maintained that level of respect.

Sometimes keeping the business in the family isn't always the best option...Mike Brown is the son of Paul Brown...

I think he may have been adopted. :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Sometimes keeping the business in the family isn't always the best option...Mike Brown is the son of Paul Brown...

:toofunny::sofunny::rofl::laughing:

Very well might have been.

Stlrs4Life
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...OL03/308190063

Doc: Steep price to pay for Henry

Chris Henry arrived today, his latest last chance grinning grotesquely, like a smile in a funhouse mirror. The Bengals have him back and they think it’s great. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us five times. . .
Advertisement

Choose your explanation: The team needed a wideout to stretch the field, after Chad Johnson went down Sunday. Henry is on a short leash, making next to nothing on a one-year deal. Everyone deserves a sixth chance. Mike The Redeemer wanted Henry here, so here he is.

The Bengals re-acquired a capable wide receiver. All it cost them was their soul.

The head coach got trumped by an owner with a forgiving heart and a poor track record for assembling football teams. Marvin Lewis might coach the Bengals. He doesn’t run them.

“Not interested," Lewis said a week ago, after Henry’s agent said he’d had talks with the team regarding his client. Lewis’ terse response came without qualifier. He didn’t say “Not interested, unless Chad messes up his shoulder." He didn’t say, “Not interested, unless the owner says we are and cuts my legs off to bring back a guy as reliable as a 1979 Chevette." Nope. Marvin was not interested.

Only now, he is. He’ll have to coach a guy he openly and forcefully didn’t want. He has to deal with a locker room that knows who’s boss, and it ain’t Coach. You could argue this sort of tug happens all over the league, and you’d be right. But it doesn’t generally occur with a player who has been suspended for 15 games of his 50-game NFL career, not including the first four this year.

The internal talks about Henry were taking place before Johnson sprained his shoulder, so Lewis knew how Brown felt about things. Maybe the coach tried a power play and lost. Regardless, Lewis has to coach a player he has no use for and manage a locker room wondering who the sheriff is.

This isn’t about Chris Henry, per se. Maybe he’s a new man. Maybe he’s running for tenor in the Vienna Boys Choir. Good for him. Everyone has a right to make a living.

This is about how forlorn a franchise the Bengals continue to be. It’s about an owner who hasn’t presided over a playoff victory in 17 years. Mike Brown has put on the line whatever dignity and credibility his franchise has, for a good-not-great player who has been suspended almost as often as not.

Didn’t the Bengals draft wideouts in the second and third rounds? Didn’t they take three in eight rounds? Oops.

Their credibility on the “character" issue? Zero.

Their stated desire to have “good people’’ on their roster? Fraudulent.

Their record this year with Henry, as opposed to without him? Remains to be seen. Educated guess: He won’t be the difference in more than a game. The Bengals have issues at center, issues with the pass rush, concerns with the cover abilities of their corners, wonders about the health of Rudi Johnson.

Solution: Bring back Chris Henry.

Mike Brown has a genuine interest in Henry’s well-being. The owner has a jelly spot within him for the miscreants he has hired, all the way back to Stanley Wilson. It’s not wrong or nave to appreciate Brown’s Father Flanagan side. He is a decent man.

Not that it helps him succeed in business. If you’re going to run your team like a halfway house, if you elect to practice social work without a license, you might want to win more than you lose, occasionally.

Even if you’re a bottom-line Bengals fan whose outrage is limited to losses to the Cleveland Browns, you will acknowledge that adding Chris Henry for 12 games doesn’t mean the playoffs are up next. Successful teams have players they can rely on, players who can rely on each other. Then there are the Bengals, whose owner enables irresponsibility in the name of stretching the field.

“His conduct can no longer be tolerated," was Brown’s response in April, after Henry was arrested a fifth time. Charges eventually were dropped, apparently causing the owner’s heart to flutter. What is different about the player now is anybody’s guess.

We’re about to find out. Not that it matters. It’d be nice if the Bengals stood for something, other than losing.

stlrtruck
08-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Even if you’re a bottom-line Bengals fan whose outrage is limited to losses to the Cleveland Browns, you will acknowledge that adding Chris Henry for 12 games doesn’t mean the playoffs are up next. Successful teams have players they can rely on, players who can rely on each other. Then there are the Bengals, whose owner enables irresponsibility in the name of stretching the field.

“His conduct can no longer be tolerated," was Brown’s response in April, after Henry was arrested a fifth time. Charges eventually were dropped, apparently causing the owner’s heart to flutter. What is different about the player now is anybody’s guess.

We’re about to find out. Not that it matters. It’d be nice if the Bengals stood for something, other than losing.

Well that about sums it up in two nutshells.

HometownGal
08-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Maybe hes a new man.

And beer farts don't stink. :jerkit:

Chris Henry is a douchebag of the highest order.

revefsreleets
08-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Check out the Bengals record in the aughts. It's, um, not so good.

And they are selling their soul to try and change that...betcha dollars to donuts it won't work. Any takers?

MACH1
08-21-2008, 07:53 PM

Maybe the smarts skipped a generation. :grin:

stlrtruck
08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
And beer farts don't stink. :jerkit:

Is this personal experience you're sharing or just a general statement to make your point? :flap:

HometownGal
08-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Is this personal experience you're sharing or just a general statement to make your point? :flap:

Door #2. Don't you know - women don't fart. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
08-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Door #2. Don't you know - women don't fart. :chuckle:

Right, and IF they did they'd smell like roses :hatsoff: