PDA

View Full Version : The Brown Hole

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi...I'm Dr. Spencer Wells of the American Astronomical Society. It is my honor to present to the public today, our latest astronomical discovery.

As most of you know, Black Holes have been known of, at least theoretically, for the last several decades. As of last night my crack scientific team made up of some of the brightest minds your tax money can buy, have proven without a doubt, the existence of a Brown Hole.

Though unknown until this time there are several aspects of this anomaly that we can see as having very specific distinctions:

1) The Brown Hole spreads a contagious injury-inducing agent which can allow 4 players to be knocked out of the game.

2) The Brown Hole also seems to have some sourt of age inhibitor that does not allow older overrated players to perform at last years one-year fluk-like ability..this was evident in the 95-yard fumble return for a touchdown off a Lewis fumble

3) It also seems to affect intelligence and can make a team have up to 10 penalties for 128 yards.

4) Lastly, The Brown Hole seems to suck talent into itself at a previously unheard of rate, and can allow 30 points scored against a first string defense in the first 16 minutes of a game.

We will be keeping an eye on this astronomical enigma and keeping you posted. Even now I am being informed that the Brown Hole seems to have left the state this morning on the 0920 Delta Airline flight to Cleveland.

Thank you.

HometownGal
08-19-2008, 10:18 AM
OMFG - LMFAO!!!!! :toofunny::toofunny::rofl:

The runway leading to Romeo's office . . . .

http://www.losanjealous.com/img/donuthole1.jpg

:laughing::laughing:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2008, 11:39 AM
OMFG - LMFAO!!!!! :toofunny::toofunny::rofl:

The runway leading to Romeo's office . . . .

http://www.losanjealous.com/img/donuthole1.jpg

:laughing::laughing:

Whoa!!...new rule.

Never use the Words Brown Hole and Romeo Crennel in the same thread!!!!!!!
:puke:

MACH1
08-19-2008, 11:41 AM
:rofl::rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Whoa!!...new rule.

But you know....come to think of it...Romeo Crennel probably should be discussed in a thread about astronomical anomalies.....I mean...He has GOTTA have his own gravitational field!!

SteelMember
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
But you know....come to think of it...Romeo Crennel probably should be discussed in a thread about astronomical anomalies.....I mean...He has GOTTA have his own gravitational field!!

:sofunny:
True...Given his planet status, you know there has to be surrounding rings.:laughing:

Maybe Onion?

kmsteelerwr15
08-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Whoa!!...new rule.

Things that make you go BWAAAAAHHHH!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-20-2008, 08:16 AM
:sofunny:
True...Given his planet status, you know there has to be surrounding rings.:laughing:

Maybe Onion?

LMAO!!! ...ONION RINGS!!!!!:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

GBMelBlount
08-23-2008, 09:37 AM
lamberts-left-cheek

"As of last night my crack scientific team..... "

:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-23-2008, 11:13 AM
:rofl:

LMAO @ Lamberts-Left-Cheek!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1