PDA

View Full Version : Thankful!

clevestinks
11-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Well good people, I would like to say that I am thankful for good health, for my family and myself. I`m thankful for a beautiful wife and daughter. Thankful for the U.S.A.. Thankful for the Steelers.
And many thank to everyone on SF. You make everyday an adventure!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

Oh Yeah, I `m really thankful for a four day weekend!:grin:

Prosdo
11-24-2005, 11:51 AM
Thankful for my family, friends, health, and my new great niece! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Have a good one!

SalukiSteelers
11-24-2005, 01:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I'm thankful that I can screw around as much as I do and I still have a sled, a roof over my head, and a little change in my pocket. God bless our troops and God bless America.

BB2W
11-24-2005, 02:04 PM
I am thankful for Big Ben, and I am thankful that Penn State was able to return to the top of college football...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Im thankful for a wonderful, dedicated wife, great kids, a free country and the troops that fight to keep it that way...

And Im always thankful for the Black n Gold, they've been a major part of my life for as long as I can remember !

and Im thankful for my bike too :grin:

clevestinks
11-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Im thankful for a wonderful, dedicated wife, great kids, a free country and the troops that fight to keep it that way...

And Im always thankful for the Black n Gold, they've been a major part of my life for as long as I can remember !

and Im thankful for my bike too :grin:

I was alright unti you got to the bike, then I teared up! LOL
Glad to see you have so much to be thankful for, Happy Turkey Bro!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Yep even though life has a ton of curves and pot holes it throws at you....there's always something to be thankful for and most people have more than they realize !!

:cheers: to you buddy !!