PDA

View Full Version : The Interview

Texasteel
08-20-2008, 05:43 PM
A store manager needed to hire just one worker, so he decided to call in four of a list of applicants for an interview. After they had arrived he decided to ask them just one question. "Want is the fastest thing you can think of?
The first person answered, "A thought, it enters you mind before you know it and sometimes will leave just as quickly." The manage nodded in approval.
The second person answered. "A blink, it happens so quickly that most of the time you don't even know it happened." The manage nodded in approval.
The third person answered, "Light, I live on a farm, and I can go onto my porch, flip a switch, and in an instant the light in the barn hundreds of yards away comes on. " Again the manage nodded in approval.
Finally he turn to Bubba, who was the last applicant. Bubba thought about the first three answers he had heard and answered. "Diarrhea" Bubba noticed the shocked look on the managers face so he continued. "You see a couple of weeks ago I wasn't feelin so good, and I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom. Well I got through the bath room door but before I could think, blink, or turn on the light, I shit my pants.
Guess who got the job.

My mother sent this to me, blame her.

NJarhead
08-20-2008, 07:53 PM
:rofl:

Galax Steeler
08-22-2008, 04:56 AM
Thats a good one.:applaudit: