PDA

View Full Version : Carson gets roughed up by the Saints

stillers4me
08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
The Bengals have annoucned that quarterback Carson Palmer underwent a “brief procedure” on Sunday to treat the nose injury he sustained on Saturday night against the Saints.

“Carson is feeling fine,” coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement released by the team. “He suffered a small crack in one of the nose bones. The bone was gently put back into place this morning under local anesthetic.”

The procedure took less than 10 minutes, according to the team.

Palmer is questionable for the team’s preseason finale, and is fully expected to be ready for the regular-season opener on September 7.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/carsonblood.jpg

It's going to feel like a very long 10 years for poor Carson! :sofunny:

MACH1
08-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Looks like that hurt worse than a sun burned taint. :chuckle:

rbryan
08-24-2008, 02:51 PM
On days like this I'll bet CP wishes he would have listened to his mother and stuck to cornholing

fansince'76
08-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Looks like that hurt worse than a sun burned taint. :chuckle:

:jawdrop: :horror:

tony hipchest
08-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Looks like that hurt worse than a sun burned taint. :chuckle:holy shit! LMAO :toofunny: how in the hell do you...

wait. i dont even wanna know. what happens in alaska, stays in alaska. :sofunny:

i actually feel a bit bad for carson in that pic. that hurts. ive had about 3 of those w/o the "procedure" afterwards. his nose looks jacked up hockey style. luckily mine was able to heal as perfectly and beautiful as ever.

hopefully the doctors can save carson from looking like the rhino above. :chuckle:

MACH1
08-24-2008, 04:07 PM
holy shit! LMAO :toofunny: how in the hell do you...

wait. i dont even wanna know. what happens in alaska, stays in alaska. :sofunny:

i actually feel a bit bad for carson in that pic. that hurts. ive had about 3 of those w/o the "procedure" afterwards. his nose looks jacked up hockey style. luckily mine was able to heal as perfectly and beautiful as ever.

hopefully the doctors can save carson from looking like the rhino above. :chuckle:

:rofl::rofl:

I'll never tell. :wink02:

xfl2001fan
08-24-2008, 04:15 PM
He seems to have aged greatly...playing in Cincy will do that to a guy.

millwalldavey
08-24-2008, 04:24 PM
“Carson is feeling fine,” coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement released by the team. “He suffered a small crack in one of the nose bones. The bone was gently put back into place this morning under local anesthetic.”

No wonder this organization is in a shambles! It's not a bone, Marvin, but cartilege. What a dope!

HometownGal
08-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Ouchie - that looks awful.

While the surgeons are at it, they might as well find a way to surgically repair that yellow stripe on Cartoon's back.

Does this mean Cartoon now has a bone of his own? :chuckle:

stillers4me
08-24-2008, 04:48 PM
What is it with ex-Bengal players beating up on Carson? :sofunny:

St33lersguy
08-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I feel bad for Carson simply because his face is getting bloodied up while playing for a team that resigned a criminal they released earlier in the offseasin :sofunny:

STEELtownHAVOX
08-24-2008, 08:12 PM
is there a video of this?

Texasteel
08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Ouchie - that looks awful.

While the surgeons are at it, they might as well find a way to surgically repair that yellow stripe on Cartoon's back.

Does this mean Cartoon now has a bone of his own? :chuckle:

Maybe they could attach a pair of baby makers as well.

lilyoder6
08-24-2008, 08:58 PM
carson did get f'ed up.. i liked how he tried to cover it up w/ the towel.. but how u brake ur nose when u have a face mask??

Dynasty
08-24-2008, 11:51 PM
you know, he looks a bit like one of the manning bros. in that pic

Galax Steeler
08-25-2008, 05:10 AM
Hopefully we will ruff him up a little to when we play them.:sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
08-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Oh man...that was a GREAT pic.

The only thing better was the Kimo hit on Carson's stick.

Tremendous.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-25-2008, 02:14 PM
What is it with ex-Bengal players beating up on Carson? :sofunny:

With the weak secondary that Cincy has...maybe keeping Kevin Kaesviharn might have bee a good idea. For several reasons.

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2008, 09:14 PM
this injury could be life threatening........he could suffocate while performing felatio...:chuckle:

NJarhead
08-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Well, at this rate I guess the Cincy O-Line can forget about getting watches in their Christmas stockings at the end of the year.....again. :laughing: