PDA

View Full Version : Ocho's injury more serious than reported....

stillers4me
08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
OCHO CINCO HAS TORN LABRUM

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 25, 2008, 4:51 p.m. EDT
The shoulder injury that has sidelined Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson since August 17 is apparently more serious than Ocho Cinco has let on.

Although the injury has been described as a sprained shoulder, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reported today that in reality, Johnson has a torn labrum in his shoulder. If Johnson decided to have surgery to repair the injury, it would end his season.

But Johnsonís current plan is to forego the surgery until after the season and play through the injury, and he expects to be on the field on September 7 when the Bengals open the season at Baltimore.

For his part, Johnson claims that his shoulder is doing fine. He told Bengals.com today, ďIím lifting my normal weight. I do everything normal now. Everything. Itís been what? Eight days? Iím back to normal.Ē

Johnson hasnít been back on the field, but it looks like he will be in less than two weeks.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/25/ocho-cinco-has-torn-labrum/

You guys are so right and PFT has it wrong again.........the little pu$$y must be suffering from a torn labia. :toofunny:

MACH1
08-25-2008, 06:26 PM
You guys are so right and PFT has it wrong again.........the little pu$$y must be suffering from a torn labia. :toofunny:

:rofl:

Tankus_Maximus
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Dear Santa,

I've been a great big Tank all year long, and all I want for x-mas this year is for Panocha Cinco to need season-ending surgery for his injured wing, AND for him to never be the same again, that way the legions of dozens of bungles fans can bi tch and moan about how the bungles should've traded him when he had some form of value.

That's it, oh yeah...and the winning lotto #'s before they're drawn would be nice too.

Tank

tony hipchest
08-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Dear Santa,

I've been a great big Tank all year long, and all I want for x-mas this year is for Panocha Cinco to need season-ending surgery for his injured wing, AND for him to never be the same again, that way the legions of dozens of bungles fans can bi tch and moan about how the bungles should've traded him when he had some form of value.

That's it, oh yeah...and the winning lotto #'s before they're drawn would be nice too.

Tank:toofunny:

its also been reported that the huge gash inbetween his legs is likely to never heal.

Galax Steeler
08-26-2008, 05:07 AM
:toofunny:

its also been reported that the huge gash inbetween his legs is likely to never heal.

Only from you Tony.:toofunny::toofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
08-26-2008, 09:43 AM
:toofunny:

oh, so that's what made his 'fro change colors.

Classic Tony.

X-Terminator
08-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Just let the little pansy last until the Steelers play them, so they can finally put him out of his misery.

Mosca
08-26-2008, 10:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Mosca/random-37.jpg