PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my family

steelwall
08-26-2008, 06:54 PM
2 days ago my 16 year old neice died in a car accident. My sister and law was driving and pulled out in front of a truck. She escaped with very minor wounds, but feels completely terrible (as you can imagine) Also my brother is having a hard time with this, but I'm happy to see that he is turning to God during this time.

Please pray for their well being, not to mention my mother who is devistated.

Jason

GBMelBlount
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Jason. How tragic. My prayers are with you, your family and all of your loved ones.

NJarhead
08-26-2008, 07:15 PM
You definitely have my prayers Jason. You and your family. What a terrible tragedy. I am so sorry.

OneForTheToe
08-26-2008, 07:20 PM
So sorry for your family, Jason

xfl2001fan
08-26-2008, 07:20 PM
My wife and I will add you to our Churches prayer list.

Texasteel
08-26-2008, 07:23 PM
My prayers are with you and your family.

SteelersMongol
08-26-2008, 09:54 PM
I wish my best to you & your loved ones.

MACH1
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
My prayers are with you and your family.

fansince'76
08-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family, Jason. I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. God bless.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Just saw this Jason....I am so sorry for you and your family....I know there is little anyone can do for you now...but me and my family will lift up your family in prayer and hope that the Lord can bring some semblance of peace to this situation....

Remember....Heaven just got that much sweeter for your family.

stlrtruck
08-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Prayers for you and your loved ones.

Where do they live? Just curious because if they're close to Tampa, I'd gladly help out in anyway.

HometownGal
08-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Oh Jason - I am so sorry to learn of your niece's very tragic death. Thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Your brother turning to God to help him through his grief is a step in the right direction and as I always say - if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. I pray that your sister-in-law will turn to her Savior, as well, to get her through this most difficult time.

If there is anything at all I can do to help to ease your pain, Jason, I'm just a PM away.

May God Bless you and your family. :hug::hug:

PAMillerGrrl83
08-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Oh my gosh, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

klick81
08-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow, i'm sorry to hear this. May your family's wounds heal well...I can't imagine how this must feel.

Galax Steeler
08-29-2008, 04:58 AM
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

steelwall
08-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Man I don't know what to say..... Thank you all. You guys are the best. My family is dealing with this the best way we can.

My only comfort is that I know she is in a better place.

Also, at least one good thing came out of this. My brother and I have not been on speaking terms for the past 3 years. We had a long heart to heart, things between us wil change now.

Again I thank you all so much it is really very touching.

HometownGal
08-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Man I don't know what to say..... Thank you all. You guys are the best. My family is dealing with this the best way we can.

My only comfort is that I know she is in a better place.

Also, at least one good thing came out of this. My brother and I have not been on speaking terms for the past 3 years. We had a long heart to heart, things between us wil change now.

Again I thank you all so much it is really very touching.

When my 2nd daughter was taken from me due to SIDS, I questioned God as to why He felt He needed her more than I did, but after some deep prayer and soul-searching, I realized He most likely had a lot of big angels and needed a little angel so he chose my Brianne. God chose your niece in the same manner and she has already begun her work from heaven. Kudos to you and your brother for working things out. :drink:

SteelCityMan786
08-30-2008, 02:39 PM
2 days ago my 16 year old neice died in a car accident. My sister and law was driving and pulled out in front of a truck. She escaped with very minor wounds, but feels completely terrible (as you can imagine) Also my brother is having a hard time with this, but I'm happy to see that he is turning to God during this time.

Please pray for their well being, not to mention my mother who is devistated.

Jason

Prayers to the family man. and be fortunate that the driver is still at least living.

stillers4me
09-05-2008, 07:56 PM
I just now saw this. Please know that my sincere sympathy and prayers are with you and your family. I can't even imagine the pain. :hug: