PDA

View Full Version : Ladies' Steelers Alloy Jerseys?

SMR
08-26-2008, 07:49 PM
A while ago I saw i picture of a ladies' Steelers alloy jersey and it looks so awesome. I recently went to the steelers.com website and they are no longer there. Not sure why but were they so popular that they sold out fast or were they abruptly discontinued? Anyone know where I can find one for my girlfriend? I've checked on eBay and only a few pop up once in a blue moon. Help anyone??

nojobny
08-26-2008, 09:50 PM
I just googled to see what they looked like and you're right, they are pretty hot.

There are some on the Reebok site but they're other teams. They're also on sale which makes me think there were a limited amount and they're probably gone.

I did that to myself last year. I saw a cool camo logo shirt. Waited to order it and and it was gone.

Hope you find it.

Galax Steeler
08-27-2008, 04:09 AM
I think reebok has the steeler ones.

SMR
08-28-2008, 08:18 PM
I just googled to see what they looked like and you're right, they are pretty hot.

There are some on the Reebok site but they're other teams. They're also on sale which makes me think there were a limited amount and they're probably gone.

I did that to myself last year. I saw a cool camo logo shirt. Waited to order it and and it was gone.

Hope you find it.

yeah, ur right reebok has the other teams, that just goes to show how popular the STEELERS are!! They sold out so fast!!
:tt02::tt02::tt02:
:applaudit: