PDA

View Full Version : T.O. on PUNKED...

BB2W
11-23-2005, 02:13 AM
I don't know if any of you saw this tonight, but T.O. was on MTV's "Punked"... It was a skit where he was in car going somewhere, and they came across a retiremant home's bus that was wrecked and laying on it's side...

Ownes played the hero role, and loaded many "supposed" injured passengers into their wheel chairs, and moved them to saftey. From the time they arrived on the scene he looked sincerley concerned, and acted as such. He really was an upstanding citizen...

He played along until he was questioned by police... When asked if he was trained to assist the elderly. He responed... "I aint trained to do nuthin but catch footballs"

This truly potrayed a positive side of Owens, and made me like him a bit more...

pitt
11-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Well at least he has one redeeming quality.

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey To You Just Got Punked!

SalukiSteelers
11-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Just becuase T.O. is a jerk on the sidelines and in the locker room it doesn't mean he's an a**hole everywhere else - but I still think he's a stroke.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2005, 01:57 AM
How fitting for a punk to be on punk'd !

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2005, 09:42 AM
How fitting for a punk to be on punk'd !

:iagree: Give The Punk what he deserves.

BB2W
11-26-2005, 11:00 AM
At one point in the skit... A guy from the retirment home is reeming T.O. for moving the injured without proper training and is talking about suing him. The cop jumps in and pushes him away, and turns to Owens and says... "Ignore him, he's a big Donovan McNabb fan"...

:rofl:

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2005, 10:04 PM
At one point in the skit... A guy from the retirment home is reeming T.O. for moving the injured without proper training and is talking about suing him. The cop jumps in and pushes him away, and turns to Owens and says... "Ignore him, he's a big Donovan McNabb fan"...

:rofl:

The McNabb Fan Looked Like McNabb at an older age.

clevestinks
11-27-2005, 12:38 PM
I don`t like Owens. But that was a classic line. He is a jerk, but a player nonetheless

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2005, 12:42 PM
wonder if made any money off of that... cuz u know he's hurtin now since he lost 4 games worth of pay.. :rolleyes: :toofunny: