PDA

View Full Version : MEGALIST!! The Best and Worst player on each NFL team…currently and ALL-TIME!!

SteelersMongol
08-27-2008, 03:59 AM
... AFC North

Baltimore Ravens
2008 best- TE Todd Heap
The big man was injured most of last season so maybe defenders will overlook him early. Look for Heap’s name to rise back to the top of the - well, you know- of the NFL’s top TE’s.
2008 worst- K Matt Stover
He’s getting old, the weather is gnarly in Baltimore…I predict he won’t last the whole season.
*ALL-TIME BEST PLAYER- LB Ray Lewis
His play on the field has backed up his big mouth - just barely. Luckily he’s a hall of famer in both football and s–t talk.
ALL-TIME WORST PLAYER- QB Kyle Boller
You’re out of your element Donnie.

Cincinnati Bengals
*2008 best- QB Carson Palmer
Carson got his nose broke this preseason, which is good I think. He’s a USC Trojan pretty boy trying to run a team in the heart of blue-collar Ohio. A smashed face might be exactly what this team needed.
2008 worst- RB DeDe Dorsey
He’s small and hard to hit, so he’s got that going for him. Sadly his best run last year ended with him fumbling out of bounds. Special teams will do him good, hitting other scrubs on punt team will fatten him up for 09.
ALL-TIME BEST PLAYER- DT Tim Krumrie
Best. Broken. Leg. Ever. Sorry Theisman.
ALL-TIME WORST PLAYER- QB Akili Smith
Google search “wasted draft pick” and his picture is 5 of the top 8 entries.

Cleveland Browns
2008 best- TE Kellen Winslow II
His Dad is Kellen Winslow but he acts and plays like TO Jr.
2008 worst- WR Joe Jurevicius
His whole big contract is based off the sportscenter highlight of his two TD game as a Buc, famously tipping a ball to himself…hurt or invisible since. Could easily prove me wrong.
*ALL-TIME BEST PLAYER- RB Jim Brown
The answer to the question, “What kind of Running Back would Jesus Christ be?”
ALL-TIME WORST PLAYER- RB Ernest Byner
His goal line fumble in the AFC championship is the reason why Bernie Kosar doesn’t have a ring. When you screw up in Cleveland, it’s called “pullin’ a Byner.”

Pittsburgh Steelers
2008 best- SS Troy Polamalu
The Flyin’ Hawaiian! No wait, that’s Shane Victorino. I think Troy is Samoan. Doesn’t matter, he’s damn good. His Fro makes my wife very nervous when he plays…”Doesn’t it get yanked?” “No.” I said. Next play he grabs a pick and gets horse-collar tackled by the Fro, chunks flying in the air.
2008 worst- P Daniel Sepulveda
Has the leg to hit 60 yarders all day, in no particular direction however. Takes too long, easily blocked. Has a Janikowski-punk thing going, which doesn’t work if you dont score points.
*ALL-TIME BEST PLAYER- LB Jack Lambert
He made missing teeth sexy again.
ALL-TIME WORST PLAYER-QB Bubby Brister
Bubby is back! He started here unti Bill Paxton-lookalike Neil O’Donnell took his job…then took his stink elsewhere...

to read the whole list on all NFL teams go to http://bushleague.tv/2008/08/25/megalist-worst-player-nfl-teamcurrently-alltime/

Who is Bubby Brister? :noidea:

Galax Steeler
08-27-2008, 04:28 AM
I could probably think of some players that are worse then sepulveda I don't agree with that one.

Bubby Brister was a quarterback until O'Donnel came along I think somewhere along the line of early 90's.

stillers4me
08-27-2008, 06:24 AM
We all know Troy has the potential to be the best player, but he needs to prove he still has the ole magic.

Sepulveda?..........come on! He's barely had time to prove his worth.

The Duke
08-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Sepulveda!! wtf? he's amazing, and he was a freakin rookie last year

they obviously don't know what they are talkin about

and....

easily blocked.

he's never been blocked. like gardocki :chuckle:

troy....well, that play they talk about was from 2 years ago....

weird article. Joe Jurevicius worst brown? matt stover is the worst cause he's old and the weather is bad :noidea:

fansince'76
08-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Mark Malone was 10X worse than Bubby Brister ever thought of being. The Bengals best player ever was Muñoz. Too many other things wrong with this "list" to name (and that's just from what was posted here - not lowering my IQ any more by going to the site from whence it came to read the rest of it), but those are the two most glaring. "bushleague.tv," indeed.

revefsreleets
08-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Blasphemy! Bubby was a great competitor. He'd regularly mix it up with guys that outweighed him by 100 lbs. I'd love to take that guys guts and fire and stick it in a more talented body...you'd have a Helluva football player!

lilyoder6
08-27-2008, 09:56 AM
i think stover still can make kicks in "bad" weather.. some odd picks he had

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-27-2008, 09:59 AM
2008 worst- P Daniel Sepulveda
Has the leg to hit 60 yarders all day, in no particular direction however. Takes too long, easily blocked. Has a Janikowski-punk thing going, which doesn’t work if you dont score points

1) Janikowski is a kicker
2) Sepulveda is a punter
3) Punters DON'T score points
:willy::checkit:

(Sepulveda also ranked #8 in th league in punting last year.....How exactly does a punter HIT a 60 yarder???)

CantStop85
08-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Mark Malone was 10X worse than Bubby Brister ever thought of being. The Bengals best player ever was Muñoz. Too many other things wrong with this "list" to name (and that's just from what was posted here - not lowering my IQ any more by going to the site from whence it came to read the rest of it), but those are the two most glaring. "bushleague.tv," indeed.

Yeah, Muñoz is a no-brainer for the Bengals. Tim Krumrie is the best because he broke Theismann's leg? Right.

There were definitely worse players than Bubby Brister for the Steelers, IMO. And naming a punter or a kicker as a team's worst player is a cop out. And I can assure you, the Bengals' worst player isn't on the offensive side of the ball.

fansince'76
08-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, Muñoz is a no-brainer for the Bengals. Tim Krumrie is the best because he broke Theismann's leg? Right.

Actually, Lawrence Taylor broke Theismann's leg. Tim Krumrie got his own leg broken during the 49ers' first series of SB XXIII, and was never really the same again.

Dino 6 Rings
08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I don't recognize the existance of Neil Odonnell. 2 ints to the same guy. Effing Neil!

Bubby single handley ruined Hoge's best ever post season game against Denver.

Worst Steeler of all time. Chuck Okobi.

CantStop85
08-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Actually, Lawrence Taylor broke Theismann's leg. Tim Krumrie got his own leg broken during the 49ers' first series of SB XXIII, and was never really the same again.

Ah, wow, yeah...good catch. I had a brain fart there. :flap: