PDA

View Full Version : Texans tickets?? Need 2 or 3.

Hammer67
08-29-2008, 05:24 PM
If anyone has two or three tickets for the Texans home opener...I'm in the market. it's either you or scalpers at the game!!!!

srk173
08-29-2008, 06:12 PM
I have 2 but they're not for sale, I'll be there.:flap:

Hammer67
08-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I have 2 but they're not for sale, I'll be there.:flap:

thanks...for that.

Hammer67
08-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Hammer, check here. I wish I would have waited I payed way more than this for my tix. They are in the 140 range

https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/postinglist.htmI?l=EN&team=steelers&EVNT=03HOU&CNTX=

Appreciate it...still too much. I never pay over ticket price! Just wait till the game starts and haggle with scalpers a little bit and they will dump their tickets.

jjpro11
09-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Appreciate it...still too much. I never pay over ticket price! Just wait till the game starts and haggle with scalpers a little bit and they will dump their tickets.

i would be doing that every week if i lived near pittsburgh.. its too risky to make a 2+ hour drive and possibly come away with nothing.

Hammer67
09-02-2008, 06:19 AM
i would be doing that every week if i lived near pittsburgh.. its too risky to make a 2+ hour drive and possibly come away with nothing.

LOL...not at all, I live in Detroit (4+ hour drive) and did it three times last year.

I always say "If I don't get in. then it's off to a sports bar." But I have always got in without paying double the ticket price.

jjpro11
09-02-2008, 07:54 AM
LOL...not at all, I live in Detroit (4+ hour drive) and did it three times last week.

I always say "If I don't get in. then it's off to a sports bar." But I have always got in without paying double the ticket price.

i may have to give it a try one of these days and see how it goes. my only worry with scalpers are the tickets being fake. but you really only hear of that kind of thing for super bowls and finals tickets.

Hammer67
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
i may have to give it a try one of these days and see how it goes. my only worry with scalpers are the tickets being fake. but you really only hear of that kind of thing for super bowls and finals tickets.

You always run that risk, but I haven't been stung by it yet. You end up seeing the same guys scalping down at the stadiums every week. They would lose their business real quick if they were scamming people. It would hurt business for the other guys.

Hammer67
09-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Well...I went and bought two tix off of eBay just to be safe. $175 total. Not bad.