PDA

View Full Version : Micah Rucker's sad story

ricksteelers55
08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
http://media.www.dennews.com/media/storage/paper309/news/2007/11/14/News/theres.No.Way.Im.Going.To.Let.Her.Name.Die.Out-3086458.shtml

Now..I have been impress by his play during camp this year but really now that ive seen what that man has been through it is hard to imagine that he wont make it to the other level....good luck bro

Pittsburghfan
08-31-2008, 07:27 PM
I heard about this before but still a very sad tragic story. Is he on our PS or did he get released?

msafford
08-31-2008, 08:04 PM
He made it onto the PS. :thumbsup:

MDSteel15
08-31-2008, 09:41 PM
I want this dude to make it so bad I can see him in uniform next season replacing Nate!

Galax Steeler
09-01-2008, 06:02 AM
He is a tall wide receiver him and sweed in the redzone together means touchdown.

Havik
09-01-2008, 11:25 AM
This young man has a lot of courage. I wish him the best.

HometownGal
09-01-2008, 04:00 PM
What a terrible tragedy. Such a young, beautiful and obviously very intelligent young woman whose life was ended and Micah's world shattered in the blink of an eye by yet another drunk driver. :shake02:

I'm really pulling for this kid to make it all the way to the top in the coming seasons. :applaudit::tt03:

cubanstogie
09-01-2008, 04:07 PM
The amazing part is his lack of anger toward the whole thing. I only wish I had the ability to move on under circumstances such as those. Amazing head on his shoulders with good focus as well. He will succeed in life, whether in the NFL or "real world". I wish him well. Its too bad the Chris Henry's and Ocho Cino's, TO, the list could go on forever get more publicity and are looked up to by kids more than a guy like this.

SuzyPeppercorn
09-01-2008, 08:56 PM
The amazing part is his lack of anger toward the whole thing. I only wish I had the ability to move on under circumstances such as those. Amazing head on his shoulders with good focus as well. He will succeed in life, whether in the NFL or "real world". I wish him well. Its too bad the Chris Henry's and Ocho Cino's, TO, the list could go on forever get more publicity and are looked up to by kids more than a guy like this.

you said it man. everyone could learn alot from him.

its on digg.

http://digg.com/health/There_s_no_way_I_m_going_to_let_her_name_die_out