PDA

View Full Version : Scalper Tix

millwalldavey
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
How tough is it to get tix outside of the game each week?

I was thinking of just jumping in the car and seeing how I could do, but its a 4 hr drive and I dont wanna get skunked.

Are the prices really bad?

Hammer67
09-01-2008, 04:47 PM
How tough is it to get tix outside of the game each week?

I was thinking of just jumping in the car and seeing how I could do, but its a 4 hr drive and I dont wanna get skunked.

Are the prices really bad?

I am in the same boat...coming in with my boss. I usually scalp tix once a season and always had luck. Best thing to do is wait til right at the start of the game, as soon as it starts those guys dump the tickets...I got opening day tix last year for $50 a pop. Probably be similar if not a tad more this year.

Good luck.

Stu Pidasso
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
They were trying to sell PARKING PASSES for like $60 last week. Be prepared to spend a few hundred for a pair of crappy seats...

Hammer67
09-09-2008, 01:23 PM
NO way! I just got my sister a ticket while wallking into the game for $60 from a scalper and my friend would have probably been able to get him to dump them for less.

They can be had, peeps. Negotiate!

stlrtruck
09-09-2008, 02:04 PM
You've got to take a hard stance with the guys. Carry plenty of 5's and 10's (stay away from 20's). Then proclaim I'm willing to spend XXXX amount on the ticket - take it or leave it. Chances are by kickoff you'll find a scalper willing to part ways with his tickets.

the_king_from_leon
09-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks for some of this advice Im flying over from London and want to get a ticket for the game so was thinking of going and scalping one

Felix