PDA

View Full Version : Can we beat the Colts?

clevestinks
11-24-2005, 08:58 PM
I say " YES", I always say yes.

But really I say we can, but, we have to run the ball effectively. The best defense is to keep thier offense off the field. I still think their defense is a bit overrated. They can be exposed, and will.

We do need Big Ben back, and he will be what Willie Parker needs to run more. Also I do think we need more short passes to El and Haynes. They are both chain movers, and the clock keeps moving. If you get into a shoot out like Cinci did, then lookout.

We need this win.
We get this win!:bouncy:

stand undefeated
11-24-2005, 09:54 PM
It's not "can we win"... it's more like "when we win"

SalukiSteelers
11-24-2005, 11:37 PM
Yeah, the Steelers can definately win this one but it's going to be very tough (duh).
They have to get some yards on the ground because they're 0-3 when they don't hit the century mark.
Special teams needs to step up for a change. They can't give the Colts the ball at the 35 or better and expect to win. In fact, if they give the Colts what for them is a short field, they'll get smoked.
More importantly, though, will be their ability to get somebody in Manning's face. Cincy tried to blitz but they were picked up pretty well and Manning destroyed them in the middle of the field. Since the Steelers seem to bring at least one guy every play, they have to get in the backfield or it's going to be a long night.
Sure the Steelers can win and I'm not going to doubt it. I'm sure I haven't written anything that everybody hasn't seen but it's going to take a total team effort to pull off the win.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2005, 12:36 AM
THis is a , we HAVE To win this game. Its very important in all aspects, plus the 72 dolphins will thank us :cheers:

Hines said it right in an interview the other day. Nobody is giving us a chance to win this game.

We always play well w/ this kinda attitude, so lets hope that carries us too..along w/ Ben being back, Parker at full speed again, and hopefully the Bus getting some major carriers against that small front 7 of the colts.

pitt
11-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes Yes Yes Yes

Prosdo
11-25-2005, 12:41 AM
The Steelers can definitely beat the Colts. It will be a tough battle for sure. We just really need to show up and get to Peyton.

clevestinks
11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
I`m liking what I`m reading!

Indy52
11-25-2005, 08:48 AM
No, no you can't.

clevestinks
11-25-2005, 09:07 AM
No, no you can't.

I really can`t believe that you would say NO! :grin:

Do you think that your team will go undefeated! And why?

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Monday Night Upset!!!!

Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!

Black-n-Gold
11-25-2005, 12:41 PM
If the Steelers are good at anything it would be proving themselves when they're underdogs. I kept reading that if they beat the Bungles they wouldn't have a problem going undefeated. I was curious at what their fans thought so I checked out their forums earlier. They say the only team to be worried about for the rest of the season is the Jags, mostly because we played as bad as we did against the Ravens. It'll be a tough game but if we can get at Manning and keep our running game going we'll have a good chance. In fact if I could see Troy just level Peyton into the ground I could careless about the outcome.