PDA

View Full Version : Sakisbury picks the Colts

SalukiSteelers
11-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Watched the Coors Light Six Pack tonight and Sean Salisbury picked the Colts to win. All ESPN showed were Colts highlights. Any thoughts?

TasmanianTroy271
11-25-2005, 12:11 PM
well, whenever we're going up against a 10-0 team, of course everyones gonna vote on them. I hate to say it, but we just LOST to the RAVENS! lol like anyone'll pick us to beat the Colts. I'm sure we'll have some supporters, but it's not like anyone thinks this'll be close other than us :P

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Salisbury is ok, but he tries to just be way to hip. When u listen to him on ESPN radio and on NFL network, etc.. he just sounds ridiculous half the time.

I would imagine most media people are gonna pick the colts. I mean they are undefeated, they're at home, so why not.

Which is exactly why they are ripe for the picking !!! :tt:

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Salisbury will be shocked when the Steelers Upset the Colts.

clevestinks
11-25-2005, 02:07 PM
I don`t blame anyone for picking a team that is 10-0, playing at home, against a qb that has barely played in over a month! But i do not like S.S. I think he is wasy to ****y

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2005, 02:25 PM
The Steeles show up well in Big games, and this is as big as it gets

Suitanim
11-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I'll be shocked if even a single major media outlet has any prognosticators taking the Steelers...unlike that fool Boomer Esiason loudly and obnoxiously announcing over and over before the Bungals/Colts game how he essentially was guaranteeing a Bunglas win...

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2005, 05:51 PM
This Game is the biggest game the Steelers have played in this year. They'll accomplish the task of knocking off the Colts.

Stlrs4Life
11-25-2005, 11:56 PM
Nope, don't matter to me, the Steelers do alot better when nobody picks them to win.

Ambridge
11-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Salisbury is ok, but he tries to just be way to hip. When u listen to him on ESPN radio and on NFL network, etc.. he just sounds ridiculous half the time.

I would imagine most media people are gonna pick the colts. I mean they are undefeated, they're at home, so why not.

Which is exactly why they are ripe for the picking !!! :tt:

Too bad Salisbury never played half as well as the expert that he tries to make himself out to be as an analyst.

AvoidLLoyd95
11-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Well, Rod Woodson picked 'em to win. I guess then it is a lock, huh!