PDA

View Full Version : Pleased to meet you...

revefsreleets
09-02-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm not who you think I am, but not who you think I was either. I was playing a persona with suit, and it got old. I decided to commit hari kari and get rid of LITP. I took one for the team, and I think most people get that now. If you don't, I have a resume...my posts as Revs. Mike knows...all the mods do.

So, without further ado, I am, was, and will always be...

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5966/86306052ja5.th.jpg (http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=86306052ja5.jpg)

Preacher
09-02-2008, 11:08 PM
You're just doing that to get your post count up! :rofl:

Are you going to put your old Avi back on? or get your old name back?

fansince'76
09-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Bring back the Sleestack! :jammin:

Preacher
09-02-2008, 11:56 PM

WHAT???

1. sleestack 40 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sleestack#), 5 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sleestack#)http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sleestack#)http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sleestack#)

unattractive female (usually found in seedy bars or trailer parks), on the sexual prowl for unwitting victims.

I am SO lost... I thought that was an avi of scooby doo!!!!

fansince'76
09-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I am SO lost... I thought that was an avi of scooby doo!!!!

Nope - Sleestacks were from the '70s Saturday morning kids show Land of the Lost (http://panasonicyouth.buzznet.com/user/journal/1674431/remake-land-lost-star-will/). (Incidentally, one of the Sleestacks was played by then high-school-age Bill Laimbeer before he went to college and then the NBA to play for the Detroit Pistons)

GBMelBlount
09-03-2008, 06:21 AM

LOL! Is that what Suits freaky avatar was? I totally forgot about that show. What a goof! :sofunny:

X-Terminator
09-03-2008, 07:37 AM
I knew it too, because after all, I was a mod at one point :wink02:

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 07:53 AM
How's that? The Sleestak is back!

I owe a few people apologies for some "collateral damage" from before. I actually kept a list, so expect that soon...

fansince'76
09-03-2008, 09:55 AM
The 'Stak is back! :thumbsup: :drink:

BTW Preach, sorry for my earlier misspellings of "Sleestak" - I've always been compelled to put a "c" in that word for whatever reason even though it doesn't have one. :doh:

TroysBadDawg
09-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey since your working on post count can you use the bigger picture in my avatar? Or just enlarge the one there? I am going to the shooting range to again qualify. IT is sooo boring.

How may bulls does a person have to punch weekly for them to say forget it. Go for the X ring, wahoo.

MACH1
09-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I need a pseudonym...

If that didn't give it away???? :laughing:

klick81
09-03-2008, 02:13 PM
So you never really WERE a jerk??? :sofunny:

silver & black
09-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm not who you think I am, but not who you think I was either. I was playing a persona with suit, and it got old. I decided to commit hari kari and get rid of LITP. I took one for the team, and I think most people get that now. If you don't, I have a resume...my posts as Revs. Mike knows...all the mods do.

So, without further ado, I am, was, and will always be...

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5966/86306052ja5.th.jpg (http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=86306052ja5.jpg)

Dude, I've known who you "were" for quite a while now. :sofunny:

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Well, think about it: How many of "me" could there be? Ad sales, Republican, graduated from Akron, living in NEO, moved to and back from Florida, Indians, OSU, Cavs, Gordon and Steelers fan, pretty outspoken and a high post count. I wasn't even trying to really hide it the last few months...a couple people wanted me to "out myself" as early as last season, but I wanted to give it more time.

I have a list here of people who got caught in the maelstrom when I was busy blowing myself up. Remember, I was deliberately attacking EVERYBODY (I even called out Mike, the owner of the board...it was full on hari kari, man!) with the sole aim and intention of getting myself banned (which was also ONLY to get Nigel banned as well). If you got caught up in it, I swear it was nothing personal, and I deeply apologize. Here are some of the people that I know I said things I didn't mean to:

NC Steeler
Fansince76
Lamberts-lost-tooth
Pissnapalm
Verks
Big D
Preach
Roethlisberger

fansince'76
09-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Here are some of the people that I know I said things I didn't mean to:

Fansince76

I honestly don't remember you saying anything out of sorts to me (and I have a damn good memory), but thanks for the apology if something is slipping my mind. Likewise, if I said something cross to you which I may be forgetting, I apologize as well. :drink:

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 03:28 PM
I honestly don't remember you saying anything out of sorts to me (and I have a damn good memory), but thanks for the apology if something is slipping my mind. Likewise, if I said something cross to you which I may be forgetting, I apologize as well. :drink:

Dude, it was a total bloodbath. I kept copious notes because I was always hoping to come back after I accomplished my suicide mission. This is karmic cleansing for me..

CantStop85
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM
zOMG YOU'RE REALLY SUIT?

:coffee:

klick81
09-03-2008, 04:23 PM
LOL...i know. AS the world turns....TUN TUN TUN!!!

tony hipchest
09-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, think about it: How many of "me" could there be? Ad sales, Republican, graduated from Akron, living in NEO, moved to and back from Florida, Indians, OSU, Cavs, Gordon and Steelers fan, pretty outspoken and a high post count. I wasn't even trying to really hide it the last few months...a couple people wanted me to "out myself" as early as last season, but I wanted to give it more time.

finally. now i can stop arguing with you so much!

there were sublte hints there too. the most of which was the old school starter jersey sleeve avitar. i always had felt i had seen that before but knew it was from a personal photo that couldnt be found on "google images". i now remember you posting your custom a long time ago.

just like moscas avitar. i knew it just reminded me of something on the sistine chapel (i recognized the tone of the sky on the fresco'd background) but knew i had never seen that spaghetti monster thingy before. turns out it was a knock off of "God creating Adam".

i was 50% sure suit might be back with the nascar threads and the gordon fandom 9+ the other clues you listed above0. but i knew not many read those threads. i became about 60% sure with your opinion of lawyers. :chuckle: sounded awfully familiar. so i started observing your interactions with LITP and nothing (great restraint). a slipped *zing* here and a rip on a brownie there, brought it to 90%.

however i was 99% sure with the "pink elephant in the room" post. :sofunny: brilliant!

anyways, an official "welcome back, suit ." :drink:

Here are some of the people that I know I said things I didn't mean to:

NC Steeler
Fansince76
Lamberts-lost-tooth
Pissnapalm
Verks
Big D
Preach
Roethlisberger

what. no Jeremy? :toofunny:

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Suit was Jeremy's soul brother.

Rev is not.

I came right out and attacked you in the NASCAR forum because I figured the best way to get separation was to, well, separate.

Playing Devi's Advocate is easy for me...I'll never stop. It makes things more interesting, don't you think, to have someone around who can argue effectively from both sides?

tony hipchest
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Suit was Jeremy's soul brother.

Rev is not.

I came right out and attacked you in the NASCAR forum because I figured the best way to get separation was to, well, separate.

Playing Devi's Advocate is easy for me...I'll never stop. It makes things more interesting, don't you think, to have someone around who can argue effectively from both sides?

:evil: when that entire discussion ended amicably was when i had my first STRONG suspicion. plus i did sniff the familiar the solid/sound points and effective style of debate.

HometownGal
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Gee Randy - you have a big brain too! :chuckle::wink02:

Hail Sleestak! :nw::nw::nw:

Dynasty
09-03-2008, 10:36 PM
damn, i wouldn't have guessed. thanks for accomplishing your worthwhile mission.

tony hipchest
09-04-2008, 01:38 AM
Isn't it illegal to have multiple personalities and screen names?dude was banned. what do you expect? prison time? :noidea:

maybe we should bring back LITP as a mod to answer that question.

:toofunny: sorry folks!

Preacher
09-04-2008, 01:56 AM
dude was banned. what do you expect? prison time? :noidea:

maybe we should bring back LITP as a mod to answer that question.

:toofunny: sorry folks!

:buttkick: !!!!!!!!

I didn't know until I was told... then it all kinda fell into place...

Though I wonder... Rev.. when did you attack me?

fansince'76
09-11-2008, 01:34 AM
So as long as it meets the needs of the Mods and the owner we can break all the rules? Would someone please let me know when it is ok to run off a poster that I don't care for.

Well, for someone that supposedly "doesn't pay much attention" to what goes on around here, you kinda have it all wrong and need to get the facts straight. LITP banned Suitanim. LITP was then demodded for the good of the board - let's face it, this board WAS a 3-ring circus when he was a mod and would have remained that way for as long as he remained a mod. LITP got himself banned when he went off the deep end last October due to his team being exposed for the gigantic fraud it was and his subsequent inability to handle it, and that occurred a good 6 months after Suitanim got banned and also a good 6 months after he was "demodded" himself. That's pretty much the long and the short of it.

tony hipchest
09-11-2008, 01:43 AM
So as long as it meets the needs of the Mods and the owner we can break all the rules? Would someone please let me know when it is ok to run off a poster that I don't care for.
LITP hung himself with his own rope. he didnt need any help. well , yeah he did, but that is besides the point. (someone/anyone had to open the door).

how do you know suit/revs didnt just take his ban in stride? you do know a namechange can be granted by the owner of the board right? it doesnt have to be announced to the rest of the board. :noidea:

revefsreleets
09-11-2008, 08:25 AM
So I guess I should be banned too?

fansince'76
09-11-2008, 08:33 AM
LITP banned him for all of 15 days apparently. I agree it was wrong to ever make Nigel a Mod, but that was owner's and Mods fault not his. Much of the 3 ring circus was instigated by Suit. I wouldn't say LITP went off the deep end. I would say he touched upon a sensitive issue with HTG, who was really looking for a reason to ban him anyhow. Seemed to me all the BF rules or lack of them were followed and it boiled down to exactly what he was saying. We could talk all the shit we wanted about the cheatriots and the bungals and the shit stains, but did not want to hear him talk bad about the Steelers. I don't come here to hear stupid bad talk about the Steelers, but also don't mind a bit of realism and honest opinions. It seemed to me that several posters were handling LITP just fine, before HTG got offended. 6 monthes after Suit was banned he was still posting as Rev in LITP's final thread, while he wasn't a major instigator he was still there.

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20212

All I'm saying is it all reeks badly.

So, poking fun of someone's medical condition which almost killed them not once, but twice, is nothing more than "looking for a reason to ban him anyway" and "LITP talking shit about the Steelers and Steelers fans not able to handle it?" You truly ARE full of it. Besides, if you have such a problem with the way things are handled, why not take them up with the owner then?

fansince'76
09-11-2008, 07:02 PM
That's about enough from the peanut gallery on this subject. If someone has that much heartburn over something that happened on this board a year ago, they need to take it up with the owner of the board privately as opposed to belaboring it here. Thread closed.

HometownGal
09-11-2008, 08:56 PM
LITP banned him for all of 15 days apparently. I agree it was wrong to ever make Nigel a Mod, but that was owner's and Mods fault not his. Much of the 3 ring circus was instigated by Suit. I wouldn't say LITP went off the deep end. I would say he touched upon a sensitive issue with HTG, who was really looking for a reason to ban him anyhow. Seemed to me all the BF rules or lack of them were followed and it boiled down to exactly what he was saying. We could talk all the shit we wanted about the cheatriots and the bungals and the shit stains, but did not want to hear him talk bad about the Steelers. I don't come here to hear stupid bad talk about the Steelers, but also don't mind a bit of realism and honest opinions. It seemed to me that several posters were handling LITP just fine, before HTG got offended. 6 monthes after Suit was banned he was still posting as Rev in LITP's final thread, while he wasn't a major instigator he was still there.

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20212

All I'm saying is it all reeks badly.

I am going to reopen this thread so that I can respond to your post, which I find highly offensive and totally off-base. Get your information straight before you spout your mouth off about things you have no knowledge about. You also might want to remove your lips from LITP's hiney while you're at it.

Pal - you have a lot of nerve to try to deflect the blame for LITP's banning on anyone but LITP himself. That guy was given a free pass around here for quite a while and should have been banned long before he was. As far as him being selected as a Mod, I can say in good conscience that he did a nice job and I'm just being honest, as he, SCM and I worked very closely together, as Gary and I do now. I didn't agree with a Pats fan being chosen as a Mod, but that wasn't and shouldn't have been my call, as I am not the board owner.

A sensitive issue??? Are you freakin' serious??? Obviously, you've never dealt with being diagnosed with a very serious illness or coming frighteningly close to meeting your Maker. I NEVER - EVER - set out to get LITP banned. If I seriously wanted him banned, I would have done it long before, as he crossed the line more times than I can count. When he took a shot at something I take very seriously (my life) after he pretended to be a confidante, he was perma-banned, and I don't regret that decision one iota. I would have banned him for that no matter who the subject of his cruel remarks was and I would ban ANYONE on this board who was that insensitive and cruel to another member.

To make a long story short - get ALL of your facts straight before you go running that piehole and don't you dare ever again question what either Gary or I do around here to keep this board running smoothly. You have no idea how much time and effort we put into this place.

Know what really sucks pal? You haven't contributed one red cent to help to keep this board running and updated but you don't hesitate to run that orifice of yours. The way I see it, I'm paying for YOU to take cheap shots at me (and others) and that is what reeks badly around here.

P.S. Yes - I'm a Mod and NO - I have no regrets whatsoever with regard to anything I posted.